Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity (52119 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Grandma Bathes Two Kids With Pepper In Rivers, Put Them In Chain For Eating Food / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by 2mercy: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Infidelity: Husband bathes wife with pepper-laced hot water

A 27-year-old man, Adeniyi Akinde, has reportedly bathed his wife, Deborah, with hot water laced with pepper, while she was sleeping over suspicion of infidelity.

The incident happened on Tuesday around 12.30am in the Oke-Owu area of Modakeke, Osun State, where the couple resides.

The victim was said to have been rushed to hospital after the attack, having sustained severe injuries in her face and body.

It was learnt that Deborah was visited on her hospital bed at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife, by police personnel after the matter was reported at the Modakeke Police Division.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Yemisi Opatola, confirmed the incident.

Opatola said a suspect had been arrested in connection with the crime, adding that the state Commissioner of Police, Johnson Kokumo, had ordered a thorough investigation into the matter.

She stated, “We actually had a report from Oke-Owu, Modakeke, that one Adeniyi Akinde bathed a woman, Deborah Akinde, with hot water, while she was sleeping around 12.30am.

“Operatives have visited the victim in the hospital and the Commissioner of Police has directed a thorough investigation into the matter.”

https://punchng.com/infidelity-husband-bathes-wife-with-pepper-laced-hot-water/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Iyiataata92: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2020
It's been all bad news since this lockdown. Man's inhumanity to man.
security officials killing civilians
Woman pours acid on neighbour.
Residents bathes police officers with acid.
Man pours hot water with pepper on wife while sleeping.

Seems the lockdown brought out the demon in people cos as they say, a hungry man is an angry man

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Hoodbilonia: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2020
The water was not only hot.
But laced with pepper.
Double action.
No wait and get.

Lol

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by okomile(f): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2020
How is he sure that she was cheating?

Woman goes out to work and husband is suspicious of her movements!

Had similar experience before and he is regretting it now but it is too late!

He should work and I will sit back to eat. Lobatan
grin grin

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Ade1bowale(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2020
What nonsense
That man is a big fool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Iyiataata92: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
okomile:

grin grin
Truth be told, a man knows when his wife is cheating. There's 90% possibility that the woman is a cheat.
But then, it is not enough reason to treat her in a way that will make even the devil turn green with envy.
Tolerance and self-control are two of the attributes you build before thinking about marriage

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by DonMustafa: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Attacking someone in his sleep is wickedness. It is witchcraft. No matter the offense

9 Likes

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by simplepee(f): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
2mercy:
Infidelity: Husband bathes wife with pepper-laced hot water

A 27-year-old man, Adeniyi Akinde, has reportedly bathed his wife, Deborah, with hot water laced with pepper, while she was sleeping over suspicion of infidelity.
Imagine, he wasn't even sure!!!.

Lockdown things cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Belugaice1: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
sad Why pour hot water

What happened to dey your dey make I dey my dey

4 Likes

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Chinwees: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wth!!
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by rawtouch: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
do unto others what you will like them do to you..

1 Like

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by ConnectedMan: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Must be a hot tempered guy.

BTW

The rate at which people are dropping account details online is alarming. From Instagram to Facebook to nairaland. Hunger dey o

Contact me for your artwork, graphic design...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by jericco1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don't understand what's going on today.. why are people abusing pepper?

1 Like

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Modsfav: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
this lockdown is causing more harm than good.

In other news get free data. hit my sigy
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by weyreypey: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
okomile:

grin grin

Hian you were cheating... Anyways always remember that your spouse or partner is not your property.... Hence if you cannot take it no more...just separate!! No need for violence!!

13 Likes

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by simplyOJ(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
What manner of heartlessness, on suspecion. What will happen if he catches her red-handed.

The husband have to pay for this crime. He wants to kill person pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Immaturity
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Herdsmen: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Typical Yoruba human..

Bayerebe women Dey cut prick .. while their men the boil water mixed pepper..

Nyamiri the rub pepper for pussy grin

Corona virus I hail o!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by adioolayi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
They should bath him with werepe
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Mogajunior(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
You should have just send her packing and have your peace of mind cos women will always cheat and even the married ones are not left out.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by gurunlocker: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Seems today is Pepper news day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by weyreypey: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
gurunlocker:
Seems today is Pepper news day grin grin
Errywia pepper

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by mondbest(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by jaxxy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
How hard is it to say back ur bag and leave

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by DirtyGold: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
bigGBOLA:
nice move , some idiots will go and attack the guy. if your husband or wife cheats on you, just destroy him or her, not the partner. please use acid next time
Herdsmen:

Typical Yoruba human..

Bayerebe women Dey cut prick .. while their men the boil water mixed pepper..

Nyamiri the rub pepper for pussy grin

Corona virus I hail o!

I would have said you guys are big fools but, I don't insult on Thursdays. cool

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by weyreypey: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
jaxxy:
How hard is it to say back ur bag and leave
Or you yourself leave

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Jestin: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
okomile:

grin grin
If a man is suspicious of your movement, it is either you are cheating or you are about to cheat.

16 Likes

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by OgbanjeProphet: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Marriage is not for everybody please!

But trust me, that woman will move straight from that hospital back to the idiot of a man's house. Because to most Nigerians, marriage is an achievement.

If you are in any abusive marriage or relationship, you either quit or die there.

Marriage can never take you to heaven, but it can take you to hell

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Mightymanna(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Igbo in disguise

1 Like

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Focus9(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nawa o..things and things dey happen
Anyway I'm here enjoying my lockdown with toothpick and pure water with my cigarrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested / Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Princess, Others In Court As Sitting Resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.