Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (41876 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes / Adeboye Ordains 12,811 Deacons And Deaconesses, 4,060 Assistant Pastors (photos) / 6 Ex-footballers Who Became Pastors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
You dey go church?. You look lyk slaymama for dp cheesy
kuku say you're gay!! shocked
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Lilimax:
Why is my picture not there? embarassed smiley

I'm not a pastors wife o

Nahhh... Urs cant be there na... They talking about wife not Mistress
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Nahhh... Urs cant be there na... They talking about wife not Mistress
Huh undecided?
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by madone: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Eh e b like say u no sey naija ba??

U nova hear if tithe ba
I don hear that one . I just feel say na devil just dey form all this matter some bad guy pastors dey but plenty good ones dey too.
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2017
madone:
I don hear that one . I just feel say na devil just dey form all this matter some bad guy pastors dey but plenty good ones dey too.

Ur right

U noe badnews travels faster.
The rogue among them have made all of them look like devils
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Lilimax:
Huh undecided?

I say will u allow me visit ur Jerusalem if I turn a devoted born again Christian?? wink
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by madone: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Ur right

U noe badnews travels faster.
The rogue among them have made all of them look like devils
abi na.the annoying part if this is many youth are all over screaming pastors are bad and churches are user. Its a big trick a very very big trick of the devil oo. Becos na divide and kill tactics that He wants to introduce into our society. Many young people will stop going to church there by they will stop associating with at least people with clear mind.then u see alot of them going about without good counsel. Then depression sets in and many will start committing suicide,taking their own life for emotional issues . The bible says never forsake the assembly of the saint. Becos iron sharpens iron. If u be young person abeg no leave church or mosque.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by darlenese(f): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2017
by the time we stop paying tithe they wee worwor
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Ibidun and Nike adeyemi are the prettiest.

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by NigelCundy: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2017
internationalman:
I'm just imagining how their faces are like when they are cumming or when they are given head.
Do pastors give head?
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2017
AfroSamurai:
How do you know? Ever fvcked a pastor before? grin
they are men of God na, so they don't go beyond grin
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by julius976(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Bad man
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Nigerian thieves rather
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by showghan(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2017
bejick:
Pastor Midred Okonkwo the wife of Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Davids christian center

Of course they deserve the best. when you serve God you will eat the good of the land.
The husband man should be the partaker of the fruit.

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by internationalman(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2017
NigelCundy:
Do pastors give head?
who knows what goes on in their other room.
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by internationalman(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
midehi2:
pastors don't give head grin
How would u know. have u been married to a pastor b4.
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by fay39: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
point of correction, Christianity is NOT and will NEVER be the major religion in Nigeria, check out the vast number of Muslims in the country
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Maisillion(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
mzHANA:
Freshin wit awa money
grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by bejick(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=showghan post=62365100][/quote]

NO WONDER YOU ARE A SLEEPING ON DUTY OLOPA NOT EVEN POLICE. I WILL WAKE YOU UP FROM SLEEP WHEN ALL THE SENSE DON FINISH.
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity seems relatively the authentic one.
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Investnow2017:

You are here too

Don't understand!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.