Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage (32753 Views)

Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year / Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' / Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by jonbellion(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2017

Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by Notatribalist(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2017
ebukahandsome:
That fall no be here oooo..

Meanwhile, edopian airline grin
what is even wrong with you?what does the thread has to do with this nonsense you post?
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by maidaddy: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
"I won’t watch Yoruba Movies Again. How can a Ghost be urinating?

shut up! you are lying, but this is hilarious as hell so it will pass.

1 Like

Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by sanchezJ(f): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2017
I cant stop laughing �
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by enigmaticlion: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2017
internationalman:

Don't say it like its bad thing.
Some of us like it small both back and front.
like agbalumo wink

1 Like

Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by enigmaticlion: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
dafuck grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Same babe ebiwali said was pregnant
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by paradigmshift(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2017
HumbleGee:
And the next thing you will see is 2baba have started feelings for her...smh

shut up
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by Johnsmartinyang(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Ehn ehn?
See u..even masquerade dey buy ice cream
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by ebukahandsome(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2017
Notatribalist:
what is even wrong with you?what does the thread has to do with this nonsense you post?

If you dont identify a joke when you see one, then smell out
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by Drabrah(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2017
She handled it quite professionally tbh
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by farem: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2017
Honestly Seyi Shay was a Pro that night
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by internationalman(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2017
enigmaticlion:
like agbalumo wink
what's agbalumo?
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by pascal558(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Mumum ipod people!
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by Pidginwhisper: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2017
Tamarapetty:
hehehe
Wiffey kiss Ignore me again this tym and watch me double the disturbance by 10folds angry
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by enigmaticlion: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2017
internationalman:

what's agbalumo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by martineverest(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Seyi was trained by Beyoncé's father....she knows how to manage stage
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by lazygal: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:

Lol lwkmd ... Am sure there was a reason for that probably it was a urine of curse to put woes on to that area ...

Be as it may,I can never stop watching them .they are the only movies that make sense .
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by Baroba(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Nothing to do with devil, you wore a stiletto shoe, dancing on a slippery surface, chances are you will fall.. nothing unusual dear.. cheesy
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by Veraatabeh(f): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2017
ebukahandsome:

there send u come u made me scared wit dat pic
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by Tamarapetty(f): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Wiffey kiss Ignore me again this tym and watch me double the disturbance by 10folds angry
Lol, troublesome
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by enonche85(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God she didn't break her tiny breasst.

Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by Aburex100(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2017
what was she thinking
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by ebukahandsome(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2017
Veraatabeh:
there send u come u made me scared wit dat pic

Wetin dey fear u babe
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by ebukahandsome(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
pascal558:
Mumum ipod people!

E pain you.. Hope that is not your mumu fada .
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
jonbellion:
riri not small again oo
Have you seem her recently
Chaii
D bobby don get flesh now??
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by pascal558(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
ebukahandsome:

E pain you.. Hope that is not your mumu fada .
Baby factory products are nt hard to spot,they have no regards for other people's parent!
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by lankypinky: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
angelbulksms:

Maybe the actor was so pressed and decided to release the thing on set grin

Abeg, wetin b d title of d movie u produced?

Kip kwayet there...Cause he hasn't produced any. Does it mean dat if your broda is producing nonsense, he shudnt complain?
Re: 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage by Veraatabeh(f): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
ebukahandsome:

Wetin dey fear u babe
dat pic u post on the comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Signs M&S Closet USA Endorsement Deal (Photo) / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram / Chika Ike Slays In Hot Swimsuit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.