Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (688 Views)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / Peter Obi: It Is Wrong To Relax Lockdown For Religious Reasons / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Kk4(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
The baby's expression is priceless. Hahaha

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Uploadme(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kk4:
The baby's expression is priceless. Hahaha

Hello sir, I'm the one who asked weather i can chart you up on the other thread, i'v send you mail i don't know weather you have received it, I'm trying to make enquirers about job opportunities and possible placement in the federal civil Service. I'm willing to do the nessesary things if needs be.

I'm residing here in mraraba and I'm an open minded person ready to play by any rules.
You can reach me on my email uploader02468@gmail.com if you don't want us to discuss such issues here.

Thank you God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) / Army Releases Statement After Boko Haram Ambushed UN Convoy In Borno / Photos From The Mass Burial For The Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.