Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage (1405 Views)

My Beautiful Friend Is Available For Dating Leading To Marriage / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Do you want to get married to the rightful and GOD FEARING partner?
Are you looking for a serious dATE, hook up that will lead to marriage?
Do you belief online dating and matchmaking are for real?

Then Join us on "RELATIONSHIP TO MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking and MArriage.

Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stress in locating your choice of man and woman.

To get hooked up and joined into the group,send me a message or Whatsapp on 07061882469

This matchmaking platform is for adults ONLY who are ripe,mature for marriage.He or she must be ready for A Serious relationship that will lead to marriage..

Watsapp :07061882469

NB - THIS GROUP AND FORUM IS OPEN TO ALL RELIGION.

Pls and please if don’t message me or WhatsApp me if you are married! Or your intentions are to play !!!

Thank you
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2017

Then Join us on "RELATIONSHIP TO MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking and MArriage.

Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stress in locating your choice of man and woman.

To get hooked up and joined into the group,send me a message or Whatsapp on 07061882469

This matchmaking platform is for adults ONLY who are ripe,mature for marriage.He or she must be ready for A Serious relationship that will lead to marriage..

Pls and please if don’t message me or WhatsApp me if you are married! Or your intentions are to play !!!

Thank you
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by eyinola: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nice one... Legit

1 Like

Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2017

Thank you
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2017

Thank you
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2017

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2017

Pls and please if don’t message me or WhatsApp me if you are married! Or your intentions are to play , you will get very embarrassed!

Thank you
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2017

Thank you
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
VERy legit with Almost equal female to male parity
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by AdaezeJesus: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi, am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love. Am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Genotype is AA. Desiring a dark handsome igbo guy 28-33 graduate and working. A lover of God's word and righteousness. Here's my watspp number 07035652266
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by buscojnr: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
it will be a pleasure to meet a young muslim yoruba working class lady who is a graduate. AA genotype. average or tall in height. slim or chubby. fair in complexion and between 23-30 yrs. she should be a lagos based. feel free to hit me up on 08056274903(whatsapp) or 08069387093(text or call
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2018
It’s a new year and the hookup for those looking for a serious relationship that would metamorphose into marriage are invited .

Check previous messages for details on how to Join
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2018

Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
It’s a new year and the hookup for those looking for a serious relationship that would metamorphose into marriage are invited .

Check previous messages for details on how to Join
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ResumeR: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Male seeking female for marriage
Desired qualities

Native of Anambra or Enugu State

Must be a graduate

At least 5'7” in height

Body type: Slim

Complexion: Dark or fair it does not matter so long as you did not bleach

Religion: Christianity

Preferably working if above 28 years old

Must be fluent in Igbo and English languages

Please send your phone number to: resumerepository@yahoo.com
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2018
Hookups still very much him progress . Find your match with us �
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by puremaind: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Ready For Relationship Leading To Marriage by ProfyJay(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2018

Whatsapp :07061882469

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders...pls How Do I Look? / Working And Matured Mind Group / Omoge Hausa Wo Lo Gbo Yoruba Ti A Le Jo Sere Po?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.