Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years (8699 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Amazing throwback photos of revered men and women of God, plus your favourite gospel musicians like SINACH, Frank Edwards, Joe Praise and many others, all testify of the faithfulness of God in the amazing transformation they experienced through the ministry of the foremost apostle of God, Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.

The Believers Loveworld which was founded thirty years ago in 1987 is celebrating God's faithfulness. The ministry which is undendeniably at the vanguard of world evangelism today has cause to celebrate, with many testimonies of recorded victories and triumphs.

The rhapsody of Realities devotional is now in more than 900 languages and in every known country and territory of the World.

The new addition to the list of Loveworld television stations, Loveworld USA, which is set to shake the entire globe has got the full support of renowned evangelist Pastor Benny Hinn.

Do a search on instagram, Kingschat, facebook: #blwcelebrates30years and see amazing throwbacks for yourself. smiley

1 Share

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by Seun(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Seun:
Congratulations! cheesy

Tenkiu cool
Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
The Esteemed Pastor Joy Amenkhinan in 1987.

Pastor Chris came visiting the fellowship which she headed.

Today she shines even brighter as a champion for Jesus.

#Blwcelebrates30years

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by Seun(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
donnie:
The Esteemed Pastor Joy Amenkhinan in 1987.

Pastor Chris came visiting the fellowship which she headed.

Today she shines even brighter as a champion for Jesus.

#Blwcelebrates30years
Is she married? Who is the lucky husband?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Frank Edwards...

"I joined the ministry as a young boy... No dream, No hope, all I wanted to do was just to play that piano, I just wanted to serve and the man of God Pastor Chris Oyakhilome began to feed me with the word of God! He said all you need is the word, the word will produce in you what it talks about... It's been 16 years now... See the effect of the word on me!!! "
#FrankEdwards
#BlwCelebrates30Years

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
30 years of scamming!

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Buchi
smiley

#Blwcelebrates30years

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pastor Chidi Ezimako
cheesy

#Blwcelebrates30years

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Seun:
Is she married? Who is the lucky husband?

Reverend Tom Amenkhienan
smiley

#Blwcelebrates30years

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
It is only in Christ embassy church you will enter their will force to speak in tougues cheesy
Well congratulations
Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by deebrain(m): 1:59am On Nov 14, 2017
Men...... Really nobody ugly O.

Congrats to Christ Embassy.

Post more pics....

1 Like

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by zionmde: 2:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Men who started this massive gospel revolution in nigeria.
Men and women whose parents disowned them for the sake of the gospel
Men and women whose parents hated Pst Chris at that time for trying to mislead their kids from becoming doctors, lawyers engineers etc
Now they do wat doctors cannot do, lay hands on lawyers, pray for governors and leaders etc

One striking victory for the church is that CE was a forerunner in this dispensation of the gospel. Listen to most gospel preachers today, i can quote exactly the title of Pst Chris Message they copied it from.
Even a deeperlife member recently told me that christianity is not a religion, i couldnt help shouting in surprise, a topic CE members were being crucified for by this time last 15yrs.
Thank u Pst Chris for carrying vision, even though i really wish a little clean up has to be carried out in some of the churches especially campus fellowships where it looks like the vision and mission of the ministry has been forgotten.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2017
zionmde:
Men who started this massive gospel revolution in nigeria.
Men and women whose parents disowned them for the sake of the gospel
Men and women whose parents hated Pst Chris at that time for trying to mislead their kids from becoming doctors, lawyers engineers etc
Now they do wat doctors cannot do, lay hands on lawyers, pray for governors and leaders etc

One striking victory for the church is that CE was a forerunner in this dispensation of the gospel. Listen to most gospel preachers today, i can quote exactly the title of Pst Chris Message they copied it from.
Even a deeperlife member recently told me that christianity is not a religion, i couldnt help shouting in surprise, a topic CE members were being crucified for by this time last 15yrs.

You can say that again...
Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 6:18am On Nov 14, 2017
Pastor TT Edun
grin grin grin

#Blwcelebrates30years

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by spongeisback: 6:25am On Nov 14, 2017
See this one has bleached his life away, Only the god of pastor Chris can do this. Trust me they have a bible verse to back bleaching up. Somebody shout hallelujah!!!!

donnie:

Reverend Tom Amenkhienan
smiley

#Blwcelebrates30years

1 Like

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2017
spongeisback:
See this one has bleached his life away, Only the god of pastor Chris can do this. Trust me they have a bible verse to back bleaching up. Somebody shout hallelujah!!!!

You see a man making global impact and all you can see is his complexion. Your suffering will not allow you understand the secret of fresh skin. When you eat well, and dont have to trek in the sun, you will understand. If you had good eyesight, you can even see that that's a light complexioned man, despite the age of the picture.

Even folks who travel abroad for just 1 month can testify the changes in their skin... Suffering darkens you.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by spongeisback: 6:52am On Nov 14, 2017
donnie:

Your suffering will not allow you understand the secret of fresh skin. When you eat well, and dont have to trek in the sun, you will understand.

Even folks who travel abroad for just 1 month can testify the changes in their skin... Suffering darkens you.

WTF?!?!?! Are you fuckïng serious right now?! So people like lupita,akon,blade,Kevin hart and Michael blackson are suffering?! What does eating right have to do with changing from black to white? Going by your logic your pastor tt edun is suffering while his wife is enjoying. Yeah? Cos she now fair and he's still dark. I love CE members you guys say some really funny shit. I think in your heaven your job will be comedy. Some things you people come up with as a defense just make me wonder if you all are fully developed mentally. "Enjoyment" also changed his hair texture from nappy to straight right?!
I've traveled abroad severally am sure you haven't that's why you can come up with this weak defense.

See an African saying suffer darkens your skin. GTfOH you Jewish slave.

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2017
zionmde:
... even though i really wish a little clean up has to be carried out in some of the churches especially campus fellowships where it looks like the vision and mission of the ministry has been forgotten.

I don't agree with you on this part though smiley
Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by AfroSamurai: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations, Believers Love World.
Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by zionmde: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2017
donnie:

I don't agree with you on this part though smiley
I have been a CE member longer than u can imagine and am still one. I have seen souls lost because of some factors. Anyway there are things we wont say online. But the L in BLW is only experienced by few in some churches especially Campus fellowships
Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2017
zionmde:

I have been a CE member longer than u can imagine and am still one. I have seen souls lost because of some factors. Anyway there are things we wont say online. But the L in BLW is only experienced by few in some churches especially Campus fellowships

I've been there since 1998. Souls lost? ...can you confirm for certain that they're lost? cheesy

Love is only experienced by "few" ? ? Haha... but that's the first thing I noticed when I attended a campus fellowship for the first time in 1998.

There're testimonies of students who were sponsored by the fellowship until graduation.

It is the church of Jesus Christ we talking about. Not a club... it is growing and we trust the Lord to do a good job at building His church.

Much love.
Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by zionmde: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2017
donnie:

I've been there since 1998. Souls lost? ...can you confirm for certain that they're lost? cheesy

Love is only experienced by "few" ? ? Haha... but that's the first thing I noticed when I attended a campus fellowship for the first time in 1998.

There're testimonies of students who were sponsored by the fellowship until graduation.

It is the church of Jesus Christ we talking about. Not a club... it is growing and we trust the Lord to do a good job at building His church.

Much love.
I wouldnt want to give much details sha.
2 sam 1:20 comes to mind
shalom
Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
zionmde:

I wouldnt want to give much details sha.
2 sam 1:20 comes to mind
shalom

Okay I don hear.
Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Joe Praise

#Blwcelebrates30years

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
#Blwcelebrates30years
grin

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
ADA

#Blwcelebrates30years

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pastors Lanre and Omo Alabi

Living proofs of the working Word!

cheesy
#Blwcelebrates30years

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
A son in the house...

Pastor Jella Wojacek and wife.

#Blwcelebrates30years

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by diehard(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for sharing.

Don't mind the detractors!!! Especially those who don't see good in what God has done (for the pure in heart, all things are pure)

1 Like

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Rev Ken and Pastor Ose Oyakhilome
cheesy

#Blwcelebrates30years

Re: Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years by donnie(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2017
1987 is not when Pastor Chris began ministry o.
He had been preaching long before then...had other ministries before BLW.

Pastor Omo Alabi

#Blwcelebrates30years

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence / What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / What Saved The Thief On The Cross?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.