Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? (8708 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Omooba77: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2023
What Are your prayers God have answered in year 2023?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Kobojunkie: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2023
Omooba77:
What Are your prayers God have answered in year 2023?
If you wish to reason the things of God never do so in such a way as to reduce God to your line of reasoning--- never lean on your understanding. Always aim to keep God's Word True no matter what. God said He does not answer the prayers of the sinner(He never once changed His mind about this anywhere in scripture) so why do you assume--- no, conclude even ---- that God changed His mind and answers the prayers of the same sinners whom He swore He does not answer? Is God some sort of mumu to you? undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness so that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. As Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the only path to God and His righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, so that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by madridguy(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2023
God should shame the " Men of Satan " prophesying evil against Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. Alhamdulilah for the prayer.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Aleem26(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2023
A bouncing baby boy with just 20k midwife payment
Am indeed Greatful to HE

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by slaawomirr: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2023
Damnnn niggar
There is no imaginary being up there in the sky answering your prayers
Stop being stupid
The stupidity of our fore fathers is enough

The same white that deceived our fore fathers just to get what they wanted from them as at then are now the ones sacking a Nigerian nurse in the UK just because she was praying for a patient

Same man of God called suleiman that could not rely on God's prayer for his protection and hurriedly jump into a bullet proof car

Do your investigation and research on top ten countries that believe in prayers, God and spirituality and also do another research on ten countries that doesn't give a fuckkk about God, prayers and spirituality you will see that those countries that does not give a fuckkk about God are progressing and developing too faster than the speed of light.
The human mind can be conditioned to believe in what does not exist and the mind will adapt to it..that is exactly what the white men did to our forefathers. But now we this smart generation reject those rubbish

Uncletony:

Only a ----says there's no God. Please fill in that space yourself.
I know stupid people like you will pop up and quote me. Please before any one quote me again ensure your brain power is top notch

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales.
It encourages it’s followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorance.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by nawaforyouo: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2023
Yes!!!!
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2023
Obi became the President!

Modified...

Alhamdulillah!

New job
Bouncing baby girl
Changed house

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by id4sho(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2023
Am Hale and hearty, no downfall. God no go shame us cheesy

2024 is going to be a great year for his mercy and grace is abundant 😁

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by abysirius(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2023
I cannot count it. His mercies are immeasurable.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by victornwaru(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2023
smiley Hi
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by SeedofAbraham: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2023
A well paying job... He answered my prayers as I was called to resume during the last quarter of the year. Most especially, the Offer was a Birthday gift as I got it on my month of birth (birthday month). Grateful to God for what He has done and what He will continue to do in my life.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Man90(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2023
I prayed for breath in my nostrils and he gave it to me. I'm grateful

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by b3llo(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2023
Good health and sound mind

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by geoworldedu: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2023
I have been praying to mama God to see her uselessness and to God be the gory, she proved herself useless in this just concluded election.
Mama Jehovah be praised for her uselessness.
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by jeromestarks: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2023
Thank God Obi lost.
Thank God Atiku lost.
Thank God Dino Melaye lost.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by b3llo(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2023
id4sho:
Am Hale and hearty, no downfall. God no go shame us cheesy
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Solofresh2: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2023
Increase in financial security and standard of living

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by chyzoo4u(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2023
A bouncing baby boy and more 👐👐👐

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Olayinka779: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2023
Following
Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Freelancerr(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2023
God answered all my prayers that I prayed for this year!

I also pray another one im praying for to be answered soon before the year ends. 🙏🙏🙏

9 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2023
That in my one year nysc here in PH I won't get hooked with any lady and make any friends with the guys coz almost all of them here na ashawo and cultists until I'm done by December ending and go back to Ilorin .Alleluia

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by geoworldedu: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2023
chyzoo4u:
A bouncing baby boy and more 👐👐👐
I didnt pray for a child and I got a child too. In fact many prayer houses around us invited us to come and pray when my wife was pregnant. Three of them on the same week said they dreamt a terrible dream to our baby in the womb, but my wife and I refused to follow them to their prayer houses. They asked us to bring prayer money, candle, water etc, but we refused to pray or provide any of such things but the baby came easily and very healthy.

chukkystar:
there was Life B4 the Whites conquered the Black race through colonialism. Read up on Haiti and Ethiopia how they fought colonialism. It was through prayer and action. Only thing affecting Nigeria is that the so called Religious people don't practice what they preach. God is real. Look at Him like the Universe itself, U get what U give out that is a spiritual law.

It was never through prayer because prayer is just an adendum that is useless. Through actions yes, through prayers no.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by OceanEye: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2023
I was able to afford a land for the first in my life.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Talkisneeded: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Grateful for everything that's to be grateful for.

I sell herbs tho

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Inspirer1: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Freedom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by ItisWell22(f): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Waiting for 11th hour miracle!

Not gon’ be ungrateful though,
God has been so faithful. 🙌🥹

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by Starboytwo(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2023
I still dey pray

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by geoworldedu: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2023
I didnt pray for a child and I got a child too. In fact many prayer houses around us invited us to come and pray when my wife was pregnant. Three of them on the same week said they dreamt a terrible dream to our baby in the womb, but my wife and I refused to follow them to their prayer houses. They asked us to bring prayer money, candle, water etc, but we refused to pray or provide any of such things but the baby came easily and very healthy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by basty: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2023
This one will think it is when one buy cars that God answers prayers.
Sleeping and waking up is that not greatest answered prayers?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by idiagbo86(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2023
I bought a land last year and started a luxury duplex which I have built to 95% in one year . I bought other lands too same year , got married same year and my younger sister traveled to uk on a master program same year . God is awesome and I can’t thank Him less . Son of a poor man like me

49 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence / Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect / Religion And Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.