Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates (1884 Views)

Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. / Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by Xperience12: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Just opened my email and I discovered I have an invite from Deliote Nigeria to come for an assessment test Thursday 23Rd of November.
Please who else got this invite from Deliote Nigeria.
Cc. Lalasticlala, myne24, Seun, fynboi

Dear Candidate,

Deloitte Nigeria would like to thank you for your interest in wanting to be part of the Deloitte family. Further to your application, you are hereby invited to an aptitude test as scheduled below:

Details

Date

Thursday, 23 November, 2017

Time

11.00. A.M

Venue

Naval Dockyard

Wilmot Point, Ahmadu Bello Way, By NTA,

Victoria Island, Lagos

Please note that to participate in the Deloitte aptitude test, candidates must meet the following requirements:

· Have a minimum of 5 credits in Ordinary level subjects or accepted equivalent, (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting.

· Have a minimum of second class upper (2.1) or equivalent CGPA in any discipline, and possess formal evidence of completion.

· Be 26 years or younger as at December 2017.

Candidates who are not able to attend the assessment should notify us via e-mail as appropriate. In addition, candidates who have attempted this test within the last 12 months are NOT eligible to write the test.

On the day of the test, you are required to come with the following items:

· Writing materials (Pen, pencil, eraser/cleaner, sharpener)

· One (1) copy of your CV

· Originals of your credentials (Certificates: WAEC/NECO, University, NYSC, etc.)

· Original and copy of your birth certificate

· A valid form of identification (i.e. driver’s license, international passport, voters card or national ID card/slip). Only the above mentioned identification would be accepted.

Please acknowledge receipt and confirm your availability in your response.

Upon arrival, ask for Deloitte Nigeria. Thank you once again as we look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Talent and Transformation Team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by Xperience12: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2017
What and what are we expected to practice. Anyone with past questions
Re: Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by mikefem58(m): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2017
Please how did you apply?
Re: Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by Xperience12: 3:36am On Nov 14, 2017
mikefem58:
Please how did you apply?
I sent an email to their email recruitment team once they were recruiting
Re: Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by goodguy4sure(m): 6:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Mine is Scheduled to hold 23rd Nov.Same Venue,..
pls What's the Area of Specialization?
Re: Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by mikefem58(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Xperience12:

Are they still recruiting?
Re: Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by shogat(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Like delloite only invites accounting graduates
Re: Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by Xperience12: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Mine is Scheduled to hold 23rd Nov.Same Venue,..
pls What's the Area of Specialization?

Same as mine. Mine is holding 23rd of Nov. I'm an Electrical and Computer Engineer. What of you. Are you on Whatsapp. Buzz me on 08032030453 lets connect and know what we studying for the exams.
Re: Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by Maccapele: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Anyone who hasn't gotten mail too?
Re: Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by goodguy4sure(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Xperience12:

Same as mine. Mine is holding 23rd of Nov. I'm an Electrical and Computer Engineer. What of you. Are you on Whatsapp. Buzz me on 08032030453 lets connect and know what we studying for the exams.
OKAY LETS CHAT 08136113757
Re: Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by mikefem58(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Please help me with the email
Xperience12:

Re: Deloitte has started inviting successful candidates by Xperience12: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2017
Has Deliotte called anyone?

(1) (Reply)

Verification Of Job Interview / Guinness Aptitude Test / How Much Does Diya Fatimilehin Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.