Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ibadan Police Clash With Federal College Of Agriculture, 2 Staff Shot,10 Injured - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibadan Police Clash With Federal College Of Agriculture, 2 Staff Shot,10 Injured (13909 Views)

Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) / Strike: Outcome Of Today's ASUP Meeting With Federal Government / ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Police Clash With Federal College Of Agriculture, 2 Staff Shot,10 Injured by Niyeal(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2017
EmekaBlue:
To be sincere Nigeria police especially the yoruba ones in d south~waste with loud rough mouth like agbero,very dirty looking are very useless but not totally useless, @least can be used as a very good bad example to other police forces in d world
another yabaleft patient on the loose
Re: Ibadan Police Clash With Federal College Of Agriculture, 2 Staff Shot,10 Injured by coolbarrie: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2017
I wonder when this NPF go get sense. Stupid set of human being
Re: Ibadan Police Clash With Federal College Of Agriculture, 2 Staff Shot,10 Injured by tomgab(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Realsman405:
It happened in my school. I was there live.

The police didn't spare anybody. It was disheartening that the police couldnt handle the issue...
My very own school. Truly disheartening. Thank God say i don run go house...

Let me add two or three pictures.
Realsman405:
It happened in my school. I was there live.

The police didn't spare anybody. It was disheartening that the police couldnt handle the issue.

Let me add two or three pictures.
Re: Ibadan Police Clash With Federal College Of Agriculture, 2 Staff Shot,10 Injured by eagleeye2: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2017
Why are people really complaining? That's how it feels when it concerns you. E buru ozu onye ozo o di ka osisi.
Re: Ibadan Police Clash With Federal College Of Agriculture, 2 Staff Shot,10 Injured by davillian(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2017
It is only in the Zoo protesting is a crime.
Re: Ibadan Police Clash With Federal College Of Agriculture, 2 Staff Shot,10 Injured by akigbemaru: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2017
nairavsdollars:
hold Mr Constituted Authority Responsible
Re: Ibadan Police Clash With Federal College Of Agriculture, 2 Staff Shot,10 Injured by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2017
I don't see anything wrong manhandling criminals, hooligans , hoodlums , cultists and ritualist NPF are dispatching their duty accordingly and they are doing it according to best international policing, These guys are probably the best in their profession, kudos NPF
Re: Ibadan Police Clash With Federal College Of Agriculture, 2 Staff Shot,10 Injured by wanderlust007(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Note: I am not here to commend the police or justify their actions
I was a witness of the "clash" as I was on my way to skul "FUNAAB" and our driver blatantly refused to go thru Oluyole road claimimg twas blocked (which was true) wen he left us in d middle of d road just sm meters away frm the "scene" I had to get down to look for him. iI must confess dat the police didnt want to arm anyone. They dint move towards the student at first, they were only shooting in the air hopong that the students will be scared off but the students kept on throwing stones (I mean big stones). Our driver (wu was an official of d NURTW) was d one wu urged d police to advance while still shooting in d air and nt mind d stones which dey did and d students ran bak to the skul. Yes, we have rights but protests shld be done while putting odas in mind. alot of ppl were stranded coz the road block by the student started very early in d morning distrupting businesses, ppl going to their place of work and secondary/primary skul students going to skul. Destroying vehivles and all these won't solve the problem they ar fyting fr. In d end, d skul will be closed down and they'll av to pay damages. We are undergraduates, learned ppl, we shldnt behave like touts. As per NPF, I dnt kno wat to say coz they were nt even ashamed to confess to our driver dat d only tear gas they av ar used ones and they dnt av any in stock. Lemme just reserve my comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Cancels Disparity In Federal Colleges’ Admission Requirements / How To Make Money On SIIT Africa / 4 Easy Ways To Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.