Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) (22589 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
and who won't die one day, you?

U will die of ur stvpidity
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
quit this blind assumption already.

I said "ipob yoot" and not "nd'igbo" in my post . When did ipob become the other name for "nd'igbo"?

I served in the east, I have igbo friends and girlfriend...I do not hate igbo.

The fact that some of us don't want them to go is a testimony that we actually love them being part of us.

I don't lik Kanu, I don't like his foot soldiers . Don't misunderstand this as hatred for the igbo.

Okay.. Then, I think blacks should learn to accommodate others with their course.. That is one area we need to grow.. That is why religious intolerance is high in this part of the world..

I don't buy Kanu's idea and that of biafra too but I respect their view and course..

Same way one Yoruba guy is glamouring for Oduduwa republic.. I don't hate him too.. He has right to his views. I can't insult them collectively. Doesn't make sense to me.

I strongly belv that if Nigeria was working, no sane person would av joined any group to disturb the peace of Nigerians..

As long as u don't take away another person's life, I hate u not.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Princedapace:

Hahahahahhahaahaja.. Mehn see hatred for igbos written all over ur face..

Hahahhahaha.. If igbos flash their importance on ur face, did they stop u from flashing yours?

Chaii, this country is completely finished ! Who did this to us?

Instead of us to channel our energy and hate against these criminals called leaders, na ur fellow tribes man u dey hate like this

Bro, there are more important things to vent ur anger on in Nigeria like lack of power supply, poor education, bad roads, increasing rate of road robberies etc..

I think we all saw pictures and videos of Algeria the other day, do u think their citizens were busy hating on one another or they faced their leaders?

Bros, since we dont love one another, it is best we seperate and go our different ways. I dont see the point living together but hate one another like this..

We are doing our selves because govt and politicians will continue to use this disunity agaisnt us. Govt will deliver.

I just pity for the generation yet to come. We have disappointed them as masses.

Hatred engender by igbos hatred for everyone else, there is sowing time and I guess the reaping time is gradually coming, and it will get to a stage every other tribe will be against them because just as everyone responds to love, everyone will also respond to hatred, eventually .
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
vannessa7:

Hatred engender by igbos hatred for everyone else, there is sowing time and I guess the reaping time is gradually coming, and it will get to a stage every other tribe will be against them because just as everyone responds to love, everyone will also respond to hatred, eventually .

Brother forget this thing. U are just on nairaland feeling high..

There is only enemty between the rich and the poor. Not among same class.. Yorubas and igbos party hard and do business and wine and drink every day.. Marry and move around very well..

Same way hausas and igbos do business and marry and party wella..

This hatred u speak is only here.. The real world is different from the online world.. And only poor low life people hate stupidly..

The rich love them selves.. The political class love and move together..
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Caseless: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
NigerDeltan:

U will die of ur stvpidity
lol! Na today?
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Caseless: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Princedapace:

Okay.. Then, I think blacks should learn to accommodate others with their course.. That is one area we need to grow.. That is why religious intolerance is high in this part of the world..

I don't buy Kanu's idea and that of biafra too but I respect their view and course..

Same way one Yoruba guy is glamouring for Oduduwa republic.. I don't hate him too.. He has right to his views. I can't insult them collectively. Doesn't make sense to me.

I strongly belv that if Nigeria was working, no sane person would av joined any group to disturb the peace of Nigerians..

As long as u don't take away another person's life, I hate u not.
we are what we are.

Again, when are we going to realize that his agitation is affecting all of us? We have Ibo everywhere, and other tribes in Ibo land too. How can we say his madness is not affecting all of us?

You saw how his boys were frisking vehicles to identify people of certain tribes to be killed. What was the offense of poor Hausa man selling yam at oyigbo that warranted the attack on them? Why do they block roads and cause hardship for other road users?

Why are people with Nigerian colors on the seat of their cars brought out and punished for identifying with Nigeria by kanu's boys?

He incites violence and that could have consumed this country. When do you think his agitation now affect me, a none igbo , when he insult my region and ask people to kill us?

Either good or bad, those who will create trouble will readily do that. What's wrong with Spain ? Are there not agitators? Even in the UK , we have brexit and the one in Scotland.

Even the UN charter we are talking about, did not give a carte Blanche for anyone to choose any method they deem fit. They're laid down rules to follow.

Why is UN , UK, US , France, etc, not supporting the Kurdish referendum or the Catalan's?

Once you let your opinion out of your head, it's no more "personal", it's now "public" as it's bound to clash with that of another person- caseless.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
we are what we are.

Again, when are we going to realize that his agitation is affecting all of us? We have Ibo everywhere, and other tribes in Ibo land too. How can we say his madness is not affecting all of us?

You saw how his boys were frisking vehicles to identify people of certain tribes to be killed. What was the offense of poor Hausa man selling yam at oyigbo that warranted the attack on them? Why do they block roads and cause hardship for other road users?

Why are people with Nigerian colors on the seat of their cars brought out and punished for identifying with Nigeria by kanu's boys?

He incites violence and that could have consumed this country. When do you think his agitation now affect me, a none igbo , when he insult my region and ask people to kill us?

Either good or bad, those who will create trouble will readily do that. What's wrong with Spain ? Are there not agitators? Even in the UK , we have brexit and the one in Scotland.

Even the UN charter we are talking about, did not give a carte Blanche for anyone to choose any method they deem fit. They're laid down rules to follow.

Why is UN , UK, US , France, etc, not supporting the Kurdish referendum or the Catalan's?

Once you let your opinion out of your head, it's no more "personal", it's now "public" as it's bound to clash with that of another person- caseless.

Just as I said.. U are entitled to ur opinion.. Kanu was rude and u being rude makes u no different from Kanu. That is my point..

Abeg, forget kanu matter.. Naija is hot and annoying bikoo
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Aba has the highest number of mad people in the whole of South East
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Edu3Again: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
aleeyus:

North is busy looking for how they can develop their youth

And you're busy spewing trash

I visited 2 states in the north last month, and I see that many people change.
U think like a typical northerner parasite.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by uba1991: 8:10am On May 07, 2018
AN AVERAGE IGBO MAN IS A CRIMINAL
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Caseless:
Chief occupation of iPod yoot- students of nnamdi kanu's stupidity.

Tomorrow they'll come and tell us they're the most industrious people on earth even when we know what they do.

They'll flash their importance across our face to tell us, how, without them, other Nigerians wouldn't have oxygen to breath in. Na dem AsampeteNwaanyi people
Hopeless Urchins

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai / Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US / We Sell N15,000 Heroin Every Day – 20-year-old Drug Peddler (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.