Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) (22595 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Samusu(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Sluvist(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2017
It is normal as we all know that crime was originated from Igboland. The first set of criminals in Nigeria were from there, so it has been happening subsequently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2017
Jobless fool.

Your mom n dad cause this.

Abortion would have saved the world of this slowpoke.
whateverkay:
sadUseless bastards. After getting high on fake supplies they will start terrorising the country with stupid biafra protest and threatening voters with death. The soldiers should wipe them out and rid the country of miscreants. No wonder kanu was able to brainwash their crack heads. Bunch of non entities called ipob. It shall never be well with every IPOB members. sad
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2017
They Should also come to Alaba arago in ojo Alaba.
That place is a den of criminals, u can get any kind of drug there, they also smoke rubber and gum there. Many young Hausa boys has gone mad courtesy of Alaba Arago drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2017
Mcdondayan:

At least the are not engaged in the sub-regional sport of head hunting, and the tribal occupation of skull mining. Neither have they made their homes an abode if ritual murder nor a domain of incest and pedophilia.
Weed is legal in some countries and some states in the United States. Weed has medicinal benefits. What medicinal value does skull mining have?
economical values nko?getting the skills to mine, getting the logistics ,getting the skulls...Eventually getting the skulls...Then investing it...Flex round the World...Intimidate and oppress people and eventually push them to start peddling the drugs and establish baby factories...Employer of labours and breed criminals that will kill and reduce population...Provide graves where skulls can be mined and harvested...

Bro all regions work hand in hand..Go through that chain reaction with clarity of the Mind and embrace any afonja...Indirectly you all are biznez partners ���

Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2017
Angelanest:
Soldiers and operatives of NDLEA on Saturday, 11 November 2017 acting on an intelligence report conducted a joint raid on some hard drug black spots in Umuahia area of Abia state. During the raid, substances suspected to be cocaine and marijuana were recovered.

Various suspects including a 60 year old woman were arrested during the raid. The substances and suspects have been handed over to the NDLEA for investigation and prosecution.

Meanwhile, Barrister Michael Okwundu Onyeka, the general overseer of Victorious Peoples Assembly was kidnapped by armed hoodlums in Aba at about 8pm on 10 November 2017.

Acting on tip off from the locals, security operatives combed bushes of Ngboko general area on Sunday, 12 November 2017, rescued the kidnapped pastor who was in good condition.

Suspects ran away on sighting the troops. However, troops are on their trail with a view to arresting them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/cocaine-marijuana-recovered-suspects-military-raid-abia-photos.html
I'm not surprised, na those Igbos wey dey destroy people lives all because of money at all cost. Please give them summary execution before their igwes comes to defend them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by GreatMahmud: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
Chief occupation of iPod yoot- students of nnamdi kanu's stupidity.

Tomorrow they'll come and tell us they're the most industrious people on earth even when we know what they do.

They'll flash their importance across our face to tell us, how, without them, other Nigerians wouldn't have oxygen to breath in.

Oga u sound frustrated...Forward your frustration to GOD for help
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by babatee4all(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2017
xreal:
Abia - Umuahia.
Adamawa - yola
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2017
That short one with jeans shorts is the typical "Biafla or death" sayer.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by brookz: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2017
IPOB Miscreants and Crime are like Onitsha and 2nd Niger Bridge.

Abeg who get dat Jacob Zuma pic make him attach am. lol
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by ken2baba(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:

I'm an ijaw man from sagbama besides gbaramatu kingdom bayelsa state sad
if them open your case you go fit comment again

But I know say u b afonja
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by fabre4: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Mcdondayan:

At least the are not engaged in the sub-regional sport of head hunting, and the tribal occupation of skull mining. Neither have they made their homes an abode if ritual murder nor a domain of incest and pedophilia.
Weed is legal in some countries and some states in the United States. Weed has medicinal benefits. What medicinal value does skull mining have?

are soldiers supposed to be going on raid in a civilian territory
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by AngryRebel: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
every thing you mentioned is commonplace in the yeast too.

Don't justify crime.
Are there no drug users in southwest? Why are trying to be tribalistic about the issue.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by xreal: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2017
babatee4all:

Adamawa - yola
Akwa Ibom - Uyo
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2017
but their eyes does not look like igbo smokers. only the Almighty knows the truth of the matter.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Angelanest:
Soldiers and operatives of NDLEA on Saturday, 11 November 2017 acting on an intelligence report conducted a joint raid on some hard drug black spots in Umuahia area of Abia state. During the raid, substances suspected to be cocaine and marijuana were recovered.

Various suspects including a 60 year old woman were arrested during the raid. The substances and suspects have been handed over to the NDLEA for investigation and prosecution.

Meanwhile, Barrister Michael Okwundu Onyeka, the general overseer of Victorious Peoples Assembly was kidnapped by armed hoodlums in Aba at about 8pm on 10 November 2017.

Acting on tip off from the locals, security operatives combed bushes of Ngboko general area on Sunday, 12 November 2017, rescued the kidnapped pastor who was in good condition.

Suspects ran away on sighting the troops. However, troops are on their trail with a view to arresting them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/cocaine-marijuana-recovered-suspects-military-raid-abia-photos.html

Sorry o just asking is weed a ban substance
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2017
na here useless army go dey flex power like its their job where civil defense and ndlea plus police dey...see as dem don wound d suspects finish..

D hustle is real...these men r just survivors
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
Chief occupation of iPod yoot- students of nnamdi kanu's stupidity.

Tomorrow they'll come and tell us they're the most industrious people on earth even when we know what they do.

They'll flash their importance across our face to tell us, how, without them, other Nigerians wouldn't have oxygen to breath in.

Hahahahahhahaahaja.. Mehn see hatred for igbos written all over ur face..

Hahahhahaha.. If igbos flash their importance on ur face, did they stop u from flashing yours?

Chaii, this country is completely finished ! Who did this to us?

Instead of us to channel our energy and hate against these criminals called leaders, na ur fellow tribes man u dey hate like this

Bro, there are more important things to vent ur anger on in Nigeria like lack of power supply, poor education, bad roads, increasing rate of road robberies etc..

I think we all saw pictures and videos of Algeria the other day, do u think their citizens were busy hating on one another or they faced their leaders?

Bros, since we dont love one another, it is best we seperate and go our different ways. I dont see the point living together but hate one another like this..

We are doing our selves because govt and politicians will continue to use this disunity agaisnt us. Govt will deliver.

I just pity for the generation yet to come. We have disappointed them as masses.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2017
Check point money no do again.

Flexing for yuletide..
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Gotze1: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2017
[s]
Mcdondayan:

[/s]Lamentation from a pained drug peddler
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Gotze1: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2017
raker300:
we all know what Afonja occupation is; skull mining

If the names are revealed now, you’ll see that they’re Afonjas.

Everyone knows the headquarters of junkies is South West.
Afonja, crime in igbo land hehehehehe. You no get shame oga. Out of 100thousans crimes in the west, igbo takes 50percent. But out of 100k in the east, igbo takes all the percentage. If you want to prove me wrong, name any crime in the east perpetuated by Yoruba and I will name 500 perpetuated by igbo. I challenge you on that, I decided to make it ratio 1 to 500.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Caseless:
every thing you mentioned is commonplace in the yeast too.

Don't justify crime.

Wow, he caught u there! Because of your hate, you forgot u too have a far terrible black spot. He forgot to mention too that cocaine is an active ingredients in some pharmaceutical drugs preparation.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Edu3Again:
They will never arrest fulani herdsmen who are killing and raping.

Its IPOB who simply want out of this zoo that get arrested.

Its obvious the North is scared of living on its own.

North is busy looking for how they can develop their youth

And you're busy spewing trash

I visited 2 states in the north last month, and I see that many people change.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by musa7m(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Mcdondayan:

is weed legal in Nigeria?
GavelSlam:
That short one with jeans shorts is the typical "Biafla or death" sayer.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2017
PointZerom:

Trouble is already here!
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Mcdondayan: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Gotze1:
[s][/s]Lamentation from a pained drug peddler
Kikikikikiki. You wish. Zombie like you
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Caseless: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Shayetet13:

Wow, he caught u there! Because of your hate, you forgot u too have a far terrible black spot. He forgot to mention too that cocaine is an active ingredients in some pharmaceutical drugs preparation.
"I said ipob yute" not "ndigbo". How was his generalization right?
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Caseless: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Princedapace:

Hahahahahhahaahaja.. Mehn see hatred for igbos written all over ur face..

Hahahhahaha.. If igbos flash their importance on ur face, did they stop u from flashing yours?

Chaii, this country is completely finished ! Who did this to us?

Instead of us to channel our energy and hate against these criminals called leaders, na ur fellow tribes man u dey hate like this

Bro, there are more important things to vent ur anger on in Nigeria like lack of power supply, poor education, bad roads, increasing rate of road robberies etc..

I think we all saw pictures and videos of Algeria the other day, do u think their citizens were busy hating on one another or they faced their leaders?

Bros, since we dont love one another, it is best we seperate and go our different ways. I dont see the point living together but hate one another like this..

We are doing our selves because govt and politicians will continue to use this disunity agaisnt us. Govt will deliver.

I just pity for the generation yet to come. We have disappointed them as masses.
quit this blind assumption already.

I said "ipob yoot" and not "nd'igbo" in my post . When did ipob become the other name for "nd'igbo"?

I served in the east, I have igbo friends and girlfriend...I do not hate igbo.

The fact that some of us don't want them to go is a testimony that we actually love them being part of us.

I don't lik Kanu, I don't like his foot soldiers . Don't misunderstand this as hatred for the igbo.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Caseless: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
AngryRebel:
Are there no drug users in southwest? Why are trying to be tribalistic about the issue.
I haven't said there are none. I was just trying to say what the ipob guys would say if this had happened in the west.
Re: Soldiers In Umuahia Arrest Men With Cocaine And Weed In Abia (Photos) by Caseless: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
NigerDeltan:

You go just die one day, continue!
and who won't die one day, you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) / Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ireland Over €183,000 Unemployment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.