Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards (6270 Views)

Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos) / Tboss' See-Through Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Nana Akua Addo's Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by Activeman391(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Singer, Tiwa Savage, seems to be enjoying stepping out without undies and it has gradually become part of her that she has come to accept it that way.

The singer stepped out for the just concluded AFRIMA awards with an adoring outfit which left the camera lens flashing at her every move.
She has admitted to her fans that the outfit took her designer two months to make as she was told not to wear anything underneath because everything has been put in place to cover the vital pparts of her body.

Sharing the process of her outfit, she wrote, “Where do I start with this dress ... so this custom piece took over 2 months to make because it was hand made from scratch, each crystal, each tassel ... Gertz told me to be bold and wear absolutely nothing under because he has placed everything in the right place to cover my "bits" in his own words and he promised it would look great and he delivered this absolutely stunning dress for me. Pics don't do it enough justice.”

SOURCE:
https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/music/259741/singer-tiwa-savage-admits-she-did-wear-underwear-to-afrima.html

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by dahunsy(f): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# haaaaaaa Tiwaaaa shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by potent5(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2017
This woman has no respect for her man. QED. When the man talk now she go begin shed crocodile tears telling the whole world how innocent she is.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by potent5(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2017
I no know whether she think say she be Beyonce.
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by Only1mi(f): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2017
The dress is gorgeous and she rocked it

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by mexxmoney: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Africa's No.1 @tiwasavage. More blessings for you mama JamJam

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by Vinstel: 7:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Keep winning Tiwa, don't mind the haters, You rock!!
We love you

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by Neminc: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2017
I love this lady, always elegant. Nice one tiwa

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by enemmo(f): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2017
So?
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by Tamarapetty(f): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
What an excuse!
pants are extinct now for most female celebs. so am not surprised.
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by Chrisbeks: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Beautiful Queen T. May God continue to bless you

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2017
When you have to broadcast that you are not wearing pant and bra, then we know you need a little bit more growing up to do. Stunning dress by the way
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by Megatrix: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Activeman391, I think you should correct your heading, it's different from what is in the story. The headline should be " I didn't wear underwear" and not "I wore underwear"
As for Tiwa, whatever rocks her boat is Ok with me so long as she continues giving us those dope hit songs

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by itchie: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Underwear or no underwear, tiwa Savage looks absolutely gorgeous in that dress. She killed it!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2017
hmm Kardashian wannabe
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by HyconMojo(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Someone's wife doing this publicly...a mother for that matter! Who told these celebs they have to go extra miles all in the name of fame ?
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by Activeman391(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Megatrix:
Activeman391, I think you should correct your heading, it's different from what is in the story. The headline should be " I didn't wear underwear" and not "I wore underwear"
As for Tiwa, whatever rocks her boat is Ok with me so long as she continues giving us those dope hit songs
thank you for your observation but the article said she did admit that she did wear an underwear..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by bedspread: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2017
DEMONIC CLOTHING
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by pizzylee(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2017
she gave people d opinion DT she myt n myt not where an underwear in DT outfit
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by hernandson(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2017
smiles I thing I can correct my self by saying after seeing today picture of tiwi savage I can use what I saw beneath the diamond or pearls as she called it and I can say I saw the beauty that is beneath the tunnel when you come out of a tunnel in live,because the pearl wasn't the beauty,the beauty was what the designer made and the touches and things she considered before making those, and arranging them. and these beauty made me picture how I could write with a picture I saw in a day,and using the best of it to write probably a short novel. Sorry for the paranoid part of me though but sometimes evil can source for good in someone sometimes. thank you. I will open a thread for all what I wrote mention me or like this,and I would do so. *How I became rich in a day,with one picture using a picture I saw online,in Naira land,a picture of tiwa savage and a novel on how I expressed or wrote the letters I could assemble in a day,at a specific period and time of my I am looking for my way forward to life. #wayforward

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by hernandson(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
True riches are embedded in the knowledge of an individuals thought. knowledge is power,in the right proportional state to human relation. Thanks

Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by vicben27(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by vicben27(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
the way all dis slay Queens go around without wearing any undies this datz is alarming! wen some sex starved dude rapes them nw! them no go allow pple hear world.
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by itchie: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
bedspread:
DEMONIC CLOTHING
What made it to be demonic?
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by Kobicove(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Who cares whether or not she wore underwear undecided

Maybe "Edible Catering" stole her undies grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by bedspread: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
itchie:

What made it to be demonic?
so u can put dt on ur Daughter, Right? Clothing Design from the pit of HELL
Re: Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards by kampusafr(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tiwa Savage is always very elegant. She chooses the right attire for every of her outings. But my very best is what she wore to the wedding party 2 premiere. It is awesome.

http://snagapair.com/2018/02/03/tiwa-savage-in-lanre-da-silva-ajayi-for-the-premiere-of-the-wedding-party-2/

(1) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl / Regina Daniels Show Off she travel with First Class In Yellow Dress(pics) / Bobrisky Caught Peeing With Dick On Lagos Street(video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.