Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) (14432 Views)

International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Openings / International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Apply For The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) by policy12: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
OlaRolls:
Who apply here, any show?

Bros this job majorly is on experience o, except you are lucky though I applied and I have not hear from them if you do pls let me kno.

1 Like

Re: International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) by OlaRolls(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
policy12:

Bros this job majorly is on experience o, except you are lucky though I applied and I have not hear from them if you do pls let me kno.
Let's chat on WhatsApp check my signature
Re: International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) by ottalo1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Benjom:

Buhahahahahahaha...

Sales copy? See who's talking. You've written/dropped 34 topics here on this platform and NONE made it to frontpage. I've written only 32 and guess how many made it out of the first 10? Only 9 grin ... and interestingly, the last time I dropped such was in December 2016. Now, I've channeled my effort into creating multiple websites that now pay me and by the special grace of God, I'm an employer.

Abeg, send your account details, let me help you with some change (I mean it). It seems Nairabe-t has frustrated your life cos from your write-ups you're fully into it (an agent for that matter) grin

Stop this hate and do something meaningful with your life bro.
Lol, I think I should show you my total earnings on Upwork and Fiverr account writing CV and Resume for people, I guess that will shut up your provert mouth.
Oga I say it again, go and master your craft.

Re: International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) by ottalo1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Benjom:

Buhahahahahahaha...

Sales copy? See who's talking. You've written/dropped 34 topics here on this platform and NONE made it to frontpage. I've written only 32 and guess how many made it out of the first 10? Only 9 grin ... and interestingly, the last time I dropped such was in December 2016. Now, I've channeled my effort into creating multiple websites that now pay me and by the special grace of God, I'm an employer.

Abeg, send your account details, let me help you with some change (I mean it). It seems Nairabe-t has frustrated your life cos from your write-ups you're fully into it (an agent for that matter) grin

Re: International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) by ottalo1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=ottalo1 post=62681025][/quote]

That's was one of my completed order in Oct. Oga please stop fooling yourself. Learn.

Re: International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions) by ottalo1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Benjom:

Buhahahahahahaha...

I guess the screenshot I dropped here will shut up your dirty proverty mouth, if you provoke me I will send a screenshot of my Upwork and Fiverr earnings writing Resumes and CVS for clients. I will buy your website 100x100 times. Eya poor boy, I will say it again go and master your craft. Idiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out / THE NEWEST BIBLE SCHOOL IN NIGERIA / Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.