Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags (48666 Views)

Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Ginaz(f): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Truth be told, some men are cheaper than women. They have no morals no self worth. They are so loose and wild. It takes a lot to just be sleeping around with a girl you don't know. They just don't care!

Some men are cheap. With breast and vaginal you can trap them.
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Antoeni(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Person pikin
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by XYZo: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2017
LuvU2:
Men are so cheap and pained. Too late maybe to attach prices to theirs. I luv men cos they so affordable grin
That's why we pound u in and out... Yes we are affordable, we are pestles and pound ur ass silly like poundedyam angry

wink

1 Like

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by sirBLUNT: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Ginaz:
Truth be told, some men are cheaper than women. They have no morals no self worth. They are so loose and wild. It takes a lot to just be sleeping around with a girl you don't know. They just don't care!

am glad u said "SOME MEN" because some of us are nt driven by dat and can neva b trap wit dat!
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Oxster(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
yimu undecided

pussy wey i dey sleep with

pussy wey i dey eat with

pussy wey im don tire me

pussy wey dey beg me to nack

na dis one dey Brag about lipsrsealed

pussy na pussy kiss

Nah Lie Joor

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by simpleseyi: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
LuvU2:
Men are so cheap and pained. Too late maybe to attach prices to theirs. I luv men cos they so affordable grin

Pained loser, I sight you.

1 Like

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by chalondk(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
dinma007:
Controversial nudist, Caroline Sam popularly known as Maheeda bragged about her p*ssy in this new Instagram post. According to her, she has turned down millions for it!

She wrote;

"I normally don’t brag ... but hey Nigga ! you can’t touch this......!!!! Tahhhhh !!!! I turn down millions for this pussy and I speak the truth !!!!! Gm Just so you know!!! Level up there’s level to this !!!!"

https://www.lailasblog.com/turn-millions-pussy-maheeda-brags/

The funny thing is not a lot of her acolites can say this... just to show the kind of false impression and wrong messages she is passing to our slay queens.
My two cents with a pinch of salt
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Mikkylewix(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ihea owu akuko?.....
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Ginaz(f): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
sirBLUNT:
am glad u said "SOME MEN" because some of us are nt driven by dat and can neva b trap wit dat!

Ya everyone can't be the same but the rate at which men are throwing away their morals is appalling. they have the mentality that they are "men" and it won't affect them anyway.
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by berryice(f): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
She is just trying to b relevant nd make dumb people argue over her senseless post undecided
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Sholaye04: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2017

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by pocohantas(f): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
majekdom2:
don't be too sure

Are you not among?
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by enonche85(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
teresafaith:
One of my many idols

Such a pity.

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by enonche85(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
simpleseyi:

Pained loser, I sight you.

The lady u quoted, like 8 guys in her street might have fvck*k her and she's here forming men are cheap.
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by emperordelis(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
teresafaith:
One of my many idols
yes,we all know.thanks for reminding us.olosho apprentice
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Are you not among?
there is a difference between being cheap and 'headhunting' one's taste or interest. Yes Maheeda might turn down millions from some men but there will be some that can get to her without spending a dime. It's called selection, babe, I think that's the opportunity you have right now....you know what it is.
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Glutton:
What's the size of your pussy lips maheeda tongue

River oyaya
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Dcholeric: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ginaz:

a lot of men can not be trapped...what they do is buy pussy and breast with cash .....when goods sour they look for fresh ones to buy ....

more like selling their cash for pleasure/pussy

just as many women will sell their pussy for pleasure/cash
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Noblewhiz(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
They should give her an award for that.. as if ur own better pass ones where dey my area.
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by ReachHard: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
High-profile slüt you are then. QED cheesy
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Danialuone: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
You mumu never do,odee osi......oro buru lenu eye
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Coldfeets: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
So the word PUSSY is no longer censored on nairaland?

In that case, big congratulations to Mr. Osewa.

Wishing him many many more and more pussys...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Chrisdavis: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
I suppose she's making reference to those who give a damn about her. Her life her business her problem her shit.
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by tigonana: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
See her krow krow body...

Oshii,iranu.
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by tigonana: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
mrmeg998:
my new way of life

Oleeee..
Thunder fire ur yansh...
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by sirBLUNT: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ginaz:

Ya everyone can't be the same but the rate at which men are throwing away their morals is appalling. they have the mentality that they are "men" and it won't affect them anyway.
i totaly agree wit u...wat r ur views abt FEMINISM?
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by showghan(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ginaz:

Madam, abeg mind ur business ooo

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Brains1990(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
I think she is advertising her pussy. Thinking men will run after her. But who cares about a third class pussy?
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by dvkot(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Well honestly theres levels to dat sh!t
you think to bang rihannah and her is the same price?
you think to bang maheeda and ur girlfriend is the same price?
theres levels to dz sh!t fam, stay in ur lane if you cant afford them high class hoes...
an arab man once offered kim-k $10m for a night and she turned him dwn. she made some sense but yall wont understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" / Mr Jollof Buys New Range Rover (Photos, Video) / Seyi Law Blasts 2 Men Who Said His Daughter Is Obese (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.