Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags (48665 Views)

Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by pocohantas(f): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
majekdom2:
there is a difference between being cheap and 'headhunting' one's taste or interest. Yes Maheeda might turn down millions from some men but there will be some that can get to her without spending a dime. It's called selection, babe, I think that's the opportunity you have right now....you know what it is.

Headhunting..that sounds sensual smiley
You mean you'll give me free? I hope it will be worth it sha lipsrsealed
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Headhunting..that sounds sensual smiley
You mean you'll give me free? I hope it will be worth it sha lipsrsealed
grin . Now you trying to tease me. If I catch you
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
LuvU2:
Men are so cheap and pained. Too late maybe to attach prices to theirs. I luv men cos they so affordable grin
how much is urs? trillions of dollars i guess.
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by bewla(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
LuvU2:
Men are so cheap and pained. Too late maybe to attach prices to theirs. I luv men cos they so affordable grin
can I get your number
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by TDEMONEW(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
LuvU2:
i just weak
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by StankovicEgeni(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
sukkot:
isnt that some kind of oxymoron ? a contradiction of sorts ? your pussy is everywhere but it is expensive ?
paradox !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Kobicove(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
What makes her own different from the other ones we have seen before? undecided
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Olaiya26: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fall on you

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Fourwinds: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
LuvU2:
someone banging your pvssy you are saying they are affordable... nawa oooooooo
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by MenaGOD: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
It wasn't me

Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by ReinaFarine: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
All the awaiting admission boys and girls that don't understand this post, let me help you translate.....

There are some people maybe with little cock, that she will not Bleep for millions....

All of you that don't even know how to put on a condom, I'll tell you this... No two pussies are the same.....

The fact that you've seen it, doesn't mean you can touch it.... She derives pleasure from teasing,...
She looks good and is comfortable enough in her skin to flaunt it.....
So maybe she prefers toned experienced young men to old potbellied Nigerian politician....

Note that she didn't say ..

.. I charge millions for a Bleep.....

Read and understand.....

You think you can just work up to a IndecentStar, bend her over and slam your little or big Johnny up her cunt because that's what she does for a living?

Grow up
Re: 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags by Glutton: 4:22am On Nov 15, 2017
michael142:

River oyaya

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo / Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" / Mr Jollof Buys New Range Rover (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.