Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, (3743 Views)

I Need Solar / Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. / Ask Me Anything On Solar Power!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by zeestone99(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Hello house and fellow installers, contact me for your solar panels n other products at affordable prices. We also do payment on delivery.

Solar panels

Sunshine solar
300watts mono=58k
300watts poly = 55k
250watts mono=50k
250watts poly=46k
200watts mono - 42k
200watts poly - 37k
150watts mono - 29k
150watts poly - 27k

Other products in stock includes Canadian solar, suntech, flames etc

Inverters
Felicity
3.5kva/24v( 35amps charging current) - 150k
5kva/48v ( 30amps charging current) - 185k
7.5kva 48v (40amps charging current) - 340k
10kva 48v-
Other products includes sukam, vilpower, microtek, axpert etc

Batteries (200ah)
Quanta - 130k
Long - 115k
Other products in stock includes luminous, genus, monbat, toplight etc

Call/watapp 08117398294 or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com

You can also like our page on facebook.com/monzpowersolutions for beautiful installation pictures.

Drop ur questions tx
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by zeestone99(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, keep ur orders coming

Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by zeestone99(m): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2018
Price update

Hello house and fellow installers, contact me for your solar panels other products at affordable prices. We also do payment on delivery.

Solar panels

Sunshine
300watts mono=56k
300watts poly = 53k
250watts mono=47k
250watts poly=43k
200watts mono - 40k
200watts poly - 34k
150watts mono - 27k
150watts poly - 25k

Inverters
Felicity
3.5kva/24v( 35amps charging current) - 165k
5kva/48v ( 30amps charging current) - 190k
10kva 48v- 390k

Microtek
0.9kva/12v- 45k
1.1kva12v- 50k
1.6kva/24v- 75k
3.6kva/48v - 165k

Batteries (200ah)
Quanta - 130k
Monbat- 125k
Long - 115k
Okaya - 100k
Gbm - 80k

You can also like our page on facebook.com/monzpowersolutions for beautiful installation pictures.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by Okaakoko(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2018
zeestone99:
Thanks for your patronage, keep ur orders coming
Good morning. Please, how do I know or test a battery (new or used) to know if it would be strong
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by zeestone99(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Okaakoko:

Good morning. Please, how do I know or test a battery (new or used) to know if it would be strong

Charge the battery full, and perform a load test, the backup time it gives determine if it's in gud condition or not.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by Okaakoko(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
zeestone99:

Charge the battery full, and perform a load test, the backup time it gives determine if it's in gud condition or not.
Thanks so very much sir. But this cant be done before payment
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by zeestone99(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Okaakoko:

Thanks so very much sir. But this cant be done before payment

I don't have details of what's wrong with ur ba3, whatapp me on 08117398294. Tx
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by Tolaword: 1:26am On Jan 13, 2018
is possible to use a solar panel with inverter without battery during the day
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by zeestone99(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2018
Tolaword:
is possible to use a solar panel with inverter without battery during the day

Technically it wud work, but u ll experience hard cut off, as d clouds comes btw the sun. So it's advisable to use batteries.
That typ of method has a diff application already, mostly for feeding back to the grid wch is not applicable here....
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by Tosineb: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
hi do you train one on solar system
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by zeestone99(m): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Tosineb:
hi
do you train one on solar system

Call/whatapp 08117398294
Follow us on Facebook and instagram for updates.
Http://facebook.com/monzpowersolutions
Instagram - @monzpowersolutions
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by zeestone99(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Enjoy unlimited electricity with Solar power

Call/whatapp 08117398294 for proffesional installations and procurement, we also install cctv cameras

Email : Info@monzpowersolutions.com
zeestone99@gmail.com

Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by MasudulHerry(m): 6:01am On Jan 25, 2023
3 Solar Power System Apps to Help You Calculate Efficiency

If you're looking for an easy way to calculate the efficiency of your solar power system, look no further than these 3 solar power system apps. With these apps, you'll be able to quickly and accurately measure the efficiency of your solar power system, giving you peace of mind that it is working as well as it should be. In this blog post, we'll go over the features of each of these solar power system apps and how they can help you calculate efficiency. So, if you're ready to start optimizing your solar power system's efficiency, read on!

1) PV Watts

PV Watts is an app developed by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). It is used to calculate the energy production and cost savings of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. This app uses hourly or sub-hourly weather data to estimate the amount of energy your system will produce based on its location and size. PV Watts can also help you compare different system sizes and orientations, helping you make informed decisions about your solar installation. The app allows you to view the annual production of electricity and the financial benefits, such as the net present value and the payback period, associated with the PV system.
PV Watts has been tested and validated by numerous third-party organizations, including the California Energy Commission (CEC), Arizona Solar Center (AZSC), and the National Solar Radiation Database (NSRD). The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.

2) Energy Sage

Energy Sage is a free solar power system app designed to help homeowners and businesses alike calculate their solar power system’s efficiency. It provides detailed information [https://openread.net/]about the solar system[/url] such as the size, cost, estimated output, and estimated savings over time. It also allows users to compare different systems and customize the information based on local climate data.
The app also has a powerful quote calculator that helps you evaluate different system quotes from multiple vendors in your area. It will give you an estimated ROI for each system and allow you to compare the prices of different systems so that you can make an informed decision. Additionally, it provides you with tips on how to reduce the cost of solar panel installation and maximize the efficiency of your system.
Overall, Energy Sage is a great tool to help you accurately calculate the efficiency of your solar power system. With its detailed information, quote calculator, and helpful advice, you can be sure that you’re making an informed decision and getting the most out of your investment.

3) SunPower

SunPower is an app that allows you to accurately calculate the efficiency of your solar power system. It enables users to evaluate how different weather conditions and geographical locations can impact the efficiency of their system. SunPower has a unique feature called SunPower Performance Optimizer, which provides detailed reports about the overall efficiency of your system and the individual panels. Additionally, it has a monitoring feature that provides real-time data on the performance of the system, allowing users to make the necessary changes to maximize their output. SunPower also offers design tools to help you customize your system according to your budget, energy requirements, and other preferences. With SunPower, you can be sure that you’re getting the most out of your solar power system.

Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by MasudulHerry(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2023
MasudulHerry:
3 Solar Power System Apps to Help You Calculate Efficiency

If you're looking for an easy way to calculate the efficiency of your solar power system, look no further than these 3 solar power system apps. With these apps, you'll be able to quickly and accurately measure the efficiency of your solar power system, giving you peace of mind that it is working as well as it should be. In this blog post, we'll go over the features of each of these solar power system apps and how they can help you calculate efficiency. So, if you're ready to start optimizing your solar power system's efficiency, read on!

1) PV Watts

PV Watts is an app developed by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). It is used to calculate the energy production and cost savings of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. This app uses hourly or sub-hourly weather data to estimate the amount of energy your system will produce based on its location and size. PV Watts can also help you compare different system sizes and orientations, helping you make informed decisions about your solar installation. The app allows you to view the annual production of electricity and the financial benefits, such as the net present value and the payback period, associated with the PV system.
PV Watts has been tested and validated by numerous third-party organizations, including the California Energy Commission (CEC), Arizona Solar Center (AZSC), and National Solar Radiation Database (NSRD). The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.

2) Energy Sage

Energy Sage is a free solar power system app designed to help homeowners and businesses alike calculate their solar power system’s efficiency. It provides detailed information about the solar system such as the size, cost, estimated output, and estimated savings over time. It also allows users to compare different systems and customize the information based on local climate data.
The app also has a powerful quote calculator that helps you evaluate different system quotes from multiple vendors in your area. It will give you an estimated ROI for each system and allow you to compare the prices of different systems so that you can make an informed decision. Additionally, it provides you with tips on how to reduce the cost of solar panel installation and maximize the efficiency of your system.
Overall, Energy Sage is a great tool to help you accurately calculate the efficiency of your solar power system. With its detailed information, quote calculator, and helpful advice, you can be sure that you’re making an informed decision and getting the most out of your investment.

3) SunPower

SunPower is an app that allows you to accurately calculate the efficiency of your solar power system. It enables users to evaluate how different weather conditions and geographical locations can impact the efficiency of their system. SunPower has a unique feature called SunPower Performance Optimizer, which provides detailed reports about the overall efficiency of your system and the individual panels. Additionally, it has a monitoring feature that provides real-time data on the performance of the system, allowing users to make the necessary changes to maximize their output. SunPower also offers design tools to help you customize your system according to your budget, energy requirements, and other preferences. With SunPower, you can be sure that you’re getting the most out of your solar power system.

About the solar system All in one info visit : https://openread.net/
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by Olaolar(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
zeestone99:
Hello house and fellow installers, contact me for your solar panels n other products at affordable prices. We also do payment on delivery.

Solar panels

Sunshine solar
300watts mono=58k
300watts poly = 55k
250watts mono=50k
250watts poly=46k
200watts mono - 42k
200watts poly - 37k
150watts mono - 29k
150watts poly - 27k

Inverters
Felicity
3.5kva/24v( 35amps charging current) - 150k
5kva/48v ( 30amps charging current) - 185k
10kva 48v-

Batteries (200ah)
Quanta - 130k
Long - 115k

Drop ur questions tx

how many watt of solar ,battery and inverter will be enough for frozen for business?
And how much will it cost
Re: Ask Me Anything On Solar,come In If You Need Solar Panels, by zeestone99(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Olaolar:
how many watt of solar ,battery and inverter will be enough for frozen for business?
And how much will it cost

It depends on the power your freezers are consuming.

Call/chat - 08117398294

(1) (Reply)

Is Garmin Gps Woking In Nigeria?: / I Buy At Good Rates / Chemistry Joke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.