Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 (2540 Views)

Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! / Nokia Beam Vs Honor V30 Pro: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery! / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by iconabblog(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2017
I can't even say the smartphone is complete because if I talk, nairalanders wey go talk don dey..but seriously guys, what would u say about this Smartphone, cos I av actually used dis one of their product but this one is shocked shocked shocked shocked

DISPLAY
The Oukitel K8000 features a 5.5” Inch HD impressive display in a captivating slim phone that comfortably fits in your hand which features 88% body to screen ratio Dragontrail glass. It display is very astonishing because its super AMOLED power saving display made by Samsung with 96% color saturation, faster response speed and self luminous RGB.

POWER
The Oukitel K8000 is the world first Smartphone to house a battery capacity of this size. It is equipped with a huge 8000mAh long lasting battery, it still looks slim even with the battery should in-case you are wondering if it going to be very very heavy and not fit into your palms, well it not very heavy and it fits.... full specs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Donbabajayz(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Do your research........ Same oukitel has k10000 with 10000mah battery
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by iconabblog(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Did I say 10,000 mAh, 9ja people nawa 4 una ...na world first 8000mAh I type put for here, I talk am say some nairalanders go dey do ITK wen English statements na their problem, na u know where u see ur own ooo
Donbabajayz:
Do your research........ Same oukitel has k10000 with 10000mah battery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by bravesoul247(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Are you sure it's really 8000mah?
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Nltaliban(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
bravesoul247:
Are you sure it's really 8000mah?

Is your brain too dull to comprehend that simple post?

8000mah is clearly written
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by bravesoul247(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nltaliban:

Is your brain too dull to comprehend that simple post?

8000mah is clearly written
you're a compound fool. Those Chinese power banks they write 20000mah do you think they last like the way such battery capacity should?

2 Likes

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Nltaliban(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
bravesoul247:
you're a compound fool. Those Chinese power banks they write 20000mah do you think they last like the way such battery capacity should?

Those powerbanks have nothing to do with China

They are made by your brothers in the SS & SE

1 Like

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Not interested. Battery life is not the only thing I want in a phone, the phone looks ugly and with a shitty MT6750 processor. Maybe if I'm traveling to a very remote village with no power for days I might need it, or when stuck in the middle of nowhere. But then that's why they make power banks.

5 Likes

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by donhils: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
greenhulk:
Not interested. Battery life is not the only thing I want in a phone, the phone looks ugly and with a shitty MT6750 processor. Maybe if I'm traveling to a very remote village with no power for days I might need it,not when stuck in the middle of nowhere. But then that's why they make power banks.
On point!

1 Like

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Zimri(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
There is 10000mah battery now
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by emeraldknytt(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
greenhulk:
Not interested. Battery life is not the only thing I want in a phone, the phone looks ugly and with a shitty MT6750 processor. Maybe if I'm traveling to a very remote village with no power for days I might need it, or when stuck in the middle of nowhere. But then that's why they make power banks.
One thing is, the world does not revolve around you so you don't have to bastardise any brand's product unless you can make something of such which appeals to the masses. A M6750 is more than enough for heavy browsing, moderate gaming (by moderate, I mean HD games but at a toned down graphics level)... This phone, well Oukitel as I know the brand, has a resolve to making beefy power packs for their smartphones... Your S7 should sate you and the only reason you might wanna drop it for this is the battery which coincidentally, is the phone's selling point. I already said too much..

6 Likes

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by iconabblog(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Not at all bro, lol.. nairalanders ehh...I dey with u jae
emeraldknytt:
One thing is, the world does not revolve around you so you don't have to bastardise any brand's product unless you can make something of such which appeals to the masses. A M6750 is more than enough for heavy browsing, moderate gaming (by moderate, I mean HD games but at a toned down graphics level)... This phone, well Oukitel as I know the brand, has a resolve to making beefy power packs for their smartphones... Your S7 should sate you and the only reason you might wanna drop it for this is the battery which coincidentally, is the phone's selling point. I already said too much..
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nltaliban:

What are your Afonja brothers making? Mining skulls?

2 Likes

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Baroba(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nltaliban:

You need to get out a little more if you think the Chinese do not make false claims on battery capacity.. A well known fact recognised by top reviewers on YouTube..

I will like to see the factories where SS & SE are making mobile batteries or powerbanks, you silly clowns always find a way to tribialise every topic on NL..
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by iconabblog(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hey guy, even u can do the power banks ursef except u dnt have the common sense, now to the battery, check ur Samsung Galaxy note 8 or s8 or which Eva one and comment the country that produced it or if you can't get those Smartphone cos it might be too expensive 4 u to see, try LG G6 or Nokia 8 and comment maker..mumu, and more one thing, even Samsung is a Chinese product and if not Chinese then Korea, Mr clown
Baroba:

You need to get out a little more if you think the Chinese do not make false claims on battery capacity.. A well known fact recognised by top reviewers on YouTube..

I will like to see the factories where SS & SE are making mobile batteries or powerbanks, you silly clowns always find a way to tribialise every topic on NL..
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
emeraldknytt:

Umm.. do u have to take it personal? Show me where I bastardised the phone. Someone posted a topic about this phone hoping for people to give their comments (opinions) and I just gave my own opinion about it. How does that translate to bastardising? Or u expect everyone to sleep and face the same direction... different people have different opinions dude. And show me in my comment where I mentioned galaxy s7 because I don't get where that one is coming from. I still repeat.. battery life alone is not the most important thing I look for in a phone.. it might be what other people need though.

1 Like

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
iconabblog:
Not at all bro, lol.. nairalanders ehh...I dey with u jae

Lol.. what is wrong with u people? Someone cannot have an opinion different from ur own? damn.

1 Like

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
iconabblog:
Hey guy, even u can do the power banks ursef except u dnt have the common sense, now to the battery, check ur Samsung Galaxy note 8 or s8 or which Eva one and comment the country that produced it or if you can't get those Smartphone cos it might be too expensive 4 u to see, try LG G6 or Nokia 8 and comment maker..mumu, and more one thing, even Samsung is a Chinese product and if not Chinese then Korea, Mr clown

I don't see the need for insult. More than 80% of electronic products are made in China.. even the almighty iphones are made in China. One thing about China is they make products based on the specs u want.. from premium to inferior. And yes anyone can make powerbanks, its just a matter of going to China meet with manufacturers of those batteries, get the casing and the electrical circuit, inscribe ur brand name on it voila u have a powerbank. The quality of powerbank though depends on how much u are willing to invest, China can get u very good batteries and they can also get u very poor batteries with fake capacity.. na ur money go talk.

1 Like

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by emeraldknytt(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
greenhulk:

Umm.. do u have to take it personal? Show me where I bastardised the phone. Someone posted a topic about this phone hoping for people to give their comments (opinions) and I just gave my own opinion about it. How does that translate to bastardising? Or u expect everyone to sleep and face the same direction... different people have different opinions dude. And show me in my comment where I mentioned galaxy s7 because I don't get where that one is coming from. I still repeat.. battery life alone is not the most important thing I look for in a phone.. it might be what other people need though.
I didn't take anything personal, my diction just seemed harsh (I didn't intend so)... Well, the use of the term 'shitty processor' on a smartphone is toxic enough to show how much disgust you feel about the phone and it doesn't even justify the price at which the phone is being sold (can beat my chest to how inexpensive it would be compared to major brands of similar specs). I have seen and read a ton of your posts, you've claimed to own a S7 and that is the reason why I decided to incorporate it with my own comment, just for justification. I wasn't even inferring to the battery life/your preference however I know for sure that the only edge this phone's got over the S7 is the battery.. That's all...
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by bravesoul247(m): 1:04am On Nov 15, 2017
Nltaliban:

do you know how great you'd have been if only you can think beyond tribalism. See as you allow your brain spoil
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2017
iconabblog:
Samsung is a
South Korean product.

2 Likes

Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by iconabblog(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Baba, either south or north, I typed Chinese or a Korean product, all na Chinko cos dem look alike
BabaOwen:
Samsung is a
South Korean product.
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
iconabblog:
Baba, either south or north, I typed Chinese or a Korean product, all na Chinko cos dem look alike
okay,just the way Yoruba's,igalas,eguns,binis are all Yoruba's cause dey all look alike.
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by iconabblog(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Now u talking bro, send me ur account number make I blow breeze for u
BabaOwen:
okay,just the way Yoruba's,igalas,eguns,binis are all Yoruba's cause dey all look alike.
Re: The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
iconabblog:
Now u talking bro, send me ur account number make I blow breeze for u
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Phone Suggestion (long Life Battery, Camera Nd Good Ram) / I Need 3 Compelling Reasons Why I Should/should Not Buy A Tecno Phone. / How Chinese Scammers Are Scamming APPLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.