Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! (3293 Views)

Doogee X90 / Nokia Beam Vs Honor V30 Pro: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery! / The World's First 8000mah Battery Smartphone - Oukitel K8000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by Lagoontimes: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Let us introduce a new beast of Nokia dubbed Nokia X90 Max with 64MP Cameras, 8000mAh battery today. Check it now!

Nokia X90 Max specs

According to our source, HMD Global is going to launch a new model for the Nokia X family soon. So far, we have met the Nokia X50 and Nokia X91 beasts with many great technologies. Notably, the new premium phone is going to carry the name Nokia X90 Max.

Read More >>>>
https://radiustimes.com/nokia-x90-max-specs-12gb-ram-8000mah-battery-price/

3 Likes

Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by ouvredeparis: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lol.... News that holds no water from no reliable source.... The picture above is just a concept picture and there are lots of concept pictures for Nokia phones online.... Even if Nokia wants to return to their glory days, the company wouldn't still churn out power banks in form of phones unlike Crapno and Shitfinix and their cousin lietel....

15 Likes

Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by luemz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
The design is beautiful and classy. . .

1 Like

Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by funshow21: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
okay

1 Like

Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
luemz:
The design is beautiful and classy. . .
I'm more interested in the DESIGN than the Phone.
I'm purchasing it as soon as it arrives.
No time for delays.
I keep telling people there are phones more beautiful than APPLE.
Those interested in mine should indicate interest.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by Clintifydan(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

No time for delays.

I would be very glad if i am favour with this Boss man, i current have a basic phone which i do manage for now, with thoughts of raising funds before may next year by the grace of GOD to buy any us/uk used. I will be extremely blessed if considered as it will reduce one of my problems/budgets next year. thanks and happy and prosperous 2022 in advance.
Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by Khiaaa(f): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
ouvredeparis:
Lol.... News that holds no water from no reliable source.... The picture above is just a concept picture and there are lots of concept pictures for Nokia phones online.... Even if Nokia wants to return to their glory days, the company wouldn't still churn out power banks in form of phones unlike Crapno and Shitfinix and their cousin lietel....
another frustrated xiaomi marketer spotted
Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by HayTerran: 3:43am On Dec 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

No time for delays.

All set to get a phone of $600 as soon as it's made available?
Men, you're loaded, chief!

I've got just two questions, what do you do and how do you do it?

Someone's ready to learn.
Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2021
HayTerran:

All set to get a phone of $600 as soon as it's made available?
Men, you're loaded, chief!

I've got just two questions, what do you do and how do you do it?
Someone's ready to learn.
I am a Professional in the United States.
Presently coordinating my Residency Training Programs as well as other stuffs.
I study roughly 8hrs a day.
I don't visit Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, even my WhatsApp is always ladened with unread messages. I don't pick fruitless calls.
I choose my Friends. (No apologies 4such)
The only SOCIAL MEDIA Platform where I can be found active is Nairaland. It's so because, Nairaland is the only platform that reminds me of my NIGERIANESS. My Activity on Nairaland is also Time bound.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by HayTerran: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I am a Professional in the United States.
Presently coordinating my Residency Training Programs.
I study roughly 8hrs a day.
I don't visit Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, even my WhatsApp is always ladened with unread messages. I don't pick fruitless calls.
I choose my Friends. (No apologies 4such)
The only SOCIAL MEDIA Platform where I can be found active is Nairaland. It's so because, Nairaland is the only platform that reminds me of my NIGERIANESS. My Activity on Nairaland is also Time bound.

We'll, that's impressive. Portrays a determined mind. Nairaland and WhatsApp are the only SM that consume my time too. However, I look to make more judicious and responsible use of my time this impending year.

You mentioned a 'residency training programme'. I'm curious, chief. Can you shed some light? It'll be conducted for interested candidates here or there?

I was going to type that what I meant by learning is in light of financial independence, but at your indication of being in the States, Twaile, kosoro mo. grin grin .
Also, seasonal compliments.
Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by luemz(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

No time for delays.

Hehehe. I'm interested in your Apple ohh. You can send it to me if you get a new one. wink Thanks in advance.

in terms of design, there's really nothing spectacular about iPhone.

I primarily love it for the picture quality. I like to capture pictures of things I see around me that I find interesting and that's pretty much why I need an iPhone.

Btw Compliments of the Season sir
Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by Gadafii: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2021
Omo
Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2021
HayTerran:

We'll, that's impressive. Portrays a determined mind. Nairaland and WhatsApp are the only SM that consume my time too. However, I look to make more judicious and responsible use of my time this impending year.

You mentioned a 'residency training programme'. I'm curious, chief. Can you shed some light? It'll be conducted for interested candidates here or there?

I was going to type that what I meant by learning is in light of financial independence, but at your indication of being in the States, Twaile, kosoro mo. grin grin .
Also, seasonal compliments.
Medical Practice precisely!
Not really the Financial market.
So it needs a lot of Focus.
One requires self-discipline to be able to confine him or herself in a chair for hours, studying.
The Entire social media world does a lot of harm to such category of people.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:

Nice one bro... Professional in which field sir? Could you pls tell us why don't visit those social media page you mentioned above? Guess they are time wasters...
They Limit your exposure for greater things by consuming a large portion of your 24hrs.
It can only be beneficial if you feed from it.

Anything you don't feed from that consumes your time is a Holocaust.

2 Likes

Re: Nokia X90 Max Specs: 12GB RAM, 8000mah Battery, Price! by HayTerran: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Medical Practice precisely!
Not really the Financial market.
So it needs a lot of Focus.
One requires self-discipline to be able to confine him or herself in a chair for hours, studying.
The Entire social media world does a lot of harm to such category of people.

You're right. It's very easy to relate to your narrative. Good luck, sire. I'm a medical student myself, year 4 in one of public universities around.

Anyway, if there's any way it can help me learn from you. Sooner or later, I'll be needing a foot in the "residency" exercise, it's my objective to hone my medical skill and knowledge overseas. If this discourse strains your time, however, you can excuse it.

(1) (Reply)

Freetel ICE 2 Specifications And Price / Checkout The Latest MTN SME Call Tariff Plan (11 Kobo/secs) / TECNO Pop 5- Pocket Friendly Entry Level Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.