Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,781 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) (22610 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / DSS Awaits Arrival Of Oshiomole For Further Interrogation / Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by HugeDan(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2017
mr Ugwuanyi, na u invite am undecided
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. so you are ebonyian? good.

can we talk about how acceptable buhari is to ebonyians?

you and Dave umahi are just confuse ,i know you are one of those stooges he employed to be deceiving people online when in reality he has underperformed

Dave umahi is a calamity that must be kicked out in 2019
Bros wake up first before we talk. We can't be talking while you are sleeping.

When you wake up, mention me and I will reply.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by mcmurphy132(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Nairaland ipob over to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by jieta: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2017
g
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2017
Gotze1:
Waiting patiently to laugh at ipob chest beaters
People that has nothing to offer than to talk because MB is now cheap.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2017
After flogging them with soldiers through operation python dance.

Buhari 1- 0 Ibo grin grin

Chest beaters I dey my house come and kill me tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2017
Paid mofos
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by aguiyi2: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2017
This sort of visits is what the president should have being undertaking from time.Though the fence mending seems late but can still be salvaged.Wellcome Buubuu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by Ace16(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2017
mrtinker549:
boost your account with this simple strategy
Na wa 4 u o.. yesterday u win 2.4m and u get game of over 1.5m to win 2day, oga arm robber wat are we calling u 4 today again? Coconut water nai dey ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by silasweb(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2017
i thought it's only ebonyi and anambra
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2017
Baba you're welcome!
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2017
phrancys001:
Nnamdi kanu take note.
grin
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Igbo are just too over emotional when it comes to handling sensitive things, that's why Nnamdi KANU took the privilege of them

I knew he was upto sth when he digress from what's called freedom struggle to Royal hood governance. making glorious youth to lick urine and bowing for him

I might not like buhari mode of governance but that doesn't mean i should hate his person

welcome to Igbo land Mr president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2017
One of the projects he will be commisioning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by Gotze1: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Factfinder1:
Igbos will go and hide and start ranting immediately he lives
The way we will mock them here when, make i just dey observe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Factfinder1:
Igbos will go and hide and start ranting immediately he lives
na so dem dey spell leaves? Fine you no fine?spelling you no sabi mtcheeeeeew
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by cossyjay: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2017
baba buhari show, you are welcome to Ebonyi state, Ebonyi is moving forward under his Excellency Eng Dave Nweze Umahi, proudly Ebonyian #Abakalikifirstson#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jubrin, welcome...but u are not welcomed
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by jaymony: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Going to a place where you don't love the people is like going to grave yard to visit the dead..
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by Guyman02: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jesse01:
waiting 4 ipob members to tag dis people as rented crowd

Can you just leave IPOB out of this and face the topic and stop derailing evry thread with your hate for IPOB?
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by spartacus11(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants be like......
abeg somebody dash me one nice meme depicting IPOB terrorists now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
ugolinze123:
should we celebrate a president for coming to one of his countries state....no we shouldnt...its his responsibilities to go around and see how his policies are being implemented and work in progress..
I just imagine seeing a crowd awaiting Donald Trump at an airport in any state in US.

This is the difference between developed people and those who never develop.

The people ought to prepare fire brand documents about their specific needs for development rather than singing praises.
This is always done to every president in Nigeria.
I'm not surprised why Nigeria has remained underdeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Guyman02:

Can you just leave IPOB out of this and face the topic and stop derailing evry thread with your hate for IPOB?
lol hate 4 ipob cheesy did u know where am from?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by Coldfeets: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
I didn't see Fada Mbaka anywhere in the pictures. wink
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by shallysgirl: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Of course,they are rented.
Jesse01:
waiting 4 ipob members to tag dis people as rented crowd
Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by shallysgirl: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Where are you from and why is it so important?
Jesse01:
lol hate 4 ipob cheesy did u know where am from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. so you are ebonyian? good.

can we talk about how acceptable buhari is to ebonyians?

you and Dave umahi are just confuse ,i know you are one of those stooges he employed to be deceiving people online when in reality he has underperformed

Dave umahi is a calamity that must be kicked out in 2019

Will you stop that nonsense.

Can't someone have a view different to yours without being on the payroll of a politician?

Kai.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by diegwu01: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
I know Enugu Citizens are eager to receive the President. But they should be patient, He is still with us here at Abakiliki, humbled by the love we have shown him, we don't want him to go just yet his presence here means a lot to us ebonyi citizens grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos) by Agentsmith002: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Will you stop that nonsense.

Can't someone have a view different to yours without being on the payroll of a politician?

Kai.
. look at this tiger clawed afonja Muslim sniffing around my own States affair from his abode in ogbomosho skull mining industry,

you dey craze ni?

anumanu taa gbafuo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7am Friday Morning / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today / Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.