Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) (36896 Views)

Senate Moves To Tackle Erosion In South-East (Video) / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by mcquin(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
As much as I support the proscribtion of IPoB and the sanity being enjoyed since then, I do not think IPOB is capable of such act of threatening the Commander-in-Chief. They are not that foolish not to understand implications of that.

I notice that since their proscription, they dont go about brandishing IPOB insignias; that means they understand the implication of every action.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Milestones: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
WASTING OF TIME ONLY!!!!
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Now let us even assume snakes have legs, dogs grow horns and goats grow canines and this threat happens.

If that happens, they will murder your people. Not only the military. But Ibos in the North will be Murdered by Hausas. Recall the Hutu and Tutsi crises and how it started.

If you are not in favor of this Government, wait and vote him out. If you want a referendum, then let your leaders lead it. If your leaders are not bold enough, then vote them out and vote in new and bolder ones that will lead the call and cause.

Threatening a president (whether you believe he is your president or not) is likened to a coup. It is treasonable felony and comes with a stiff sentence. Even threatening the president of another country is also not taken lightly.

Recall that innocent empty threats can also lead you into trouble. The witch cried last night and the child died the next morning.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by CloudResident(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately una no get leader again.I must look and laugh o.
Why must a set of layabouts be sooo so brainless?.. undecided

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by elyoncee: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
LilSmith55:
Lobatan
abi na him call them terrorist. Lekwa osula na
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Kollins12: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
GameGod:
"He Will Not Go Back Alive" - IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos)

And they kept on denying that they aren't terrorist. Now tell me what different between them and Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duUrr13QII8?t=2

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1631938590177630&id=206270189411151

Worse of,IPOD or IPAD miscreants are worse than Boko haram and ISIS put together
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by BruncleZuma: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Silly government play at being bad guys...
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by bentlywills(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin

Dez re not IpOB; the Nigerian army n there desperate means to label dz guys terrorist is disgusting embarassed

This way too much of them

Zoo country

Quote me let thunder fire u

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by alobright17(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
tobdee:
These are not ipob youths.
You ediots are trying to paint them as terrorists to the world. ..

Watch the video and hear them say "nseeee instead of iseee "

Thought u una claimed that FG is walking into you people's plans and track ? Now who is walking into who's track and plans? go ask Catalonians how market.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by elemeboy89: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin undecided IPOD hmm egwu eke 3 is coming ooo
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Will killing the presidio make ipob archieve their struggle? This IPOB is going too far if this is real
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by PointZerom: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Throwback:
Clowns!

But I am happy that IPOB is providing the federal government with all the video evidence it needs to present to the UN, EU, UK and US, so that the terrorist tag will become very useful in annihilating the animals.

The spokesman's voice even shake and shiver and cower in fear pass Jonathan voice.

Again IPOB, thanks for this video evidence, just as you freely supplied the one where it was commanded to burn down the country if a lawful arrest was made.

This video does not hold water. Anybody can come up with this.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by shallysgirl: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Do your worst. Your opinion doesn't matter. Rabbish.
GrandFinale2017:
U.S made a statement that they don't see IPOB as terrorists cos they were ignorant of the hate speeches and empty threats the pigs and idiots were spewing.
U.S needs to see this Video while Britain needs to strip that Hunchback of his British citizenship.
Personally i think IPOB is a subsection of BOKO HARAM sent by Shekau to cause dis-unity between the igbos.
All Hail Biafra.
cc Agentsmith002
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by mohims(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Empty vessels. All they know how to do is make noise. Bloody, filthy cowards!
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Krisddon: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pure propaganda! FG's desperate measure!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by unknown87: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Looks like a scene from a nollywood movie undecided
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by ifyalways(f): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lmao. Baby terrorists. Copy copy people, make shekau catch them first cheesy
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
grossintel:
If I had just two lives, I will use one to kill buhari myself.
Unfortunately you only have one and if you do anyhow, Buhari will mess you up and bid you bye.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by smartpyzee(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
GameGod:
"He Will Not Go Back Alive" - IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos)

And they kept on denying that they aren't terrorist. Now tell me what different between them and Boko Haram

this ipob.. . Abi na iPod dem all Dem slfs.. .they are bunch of jokes!

1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by mohims(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Empty chest beating gorillas. Hide in one forest issuing threat. God punish you and your runaway leader wherever he is hiding. You said he won't land, now he is here...if dem born ya papa well, come and protest
Amen! They are terrorist but their useless doubt is going to be cleared today. May God punish them and their brainwashed supporters!
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Charly68: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
OK ooo we shall see who is the commander in chief when president Buhari arrives
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
More propaganda by apc

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Leez(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
GameGod:

grin grin grin
apc n propaganda
smh
sotey dm kit up like boko boys
grin grin
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by mohims(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
God punish IPOB. Where is your useless albino man you bastards call a leader? He is a stupid coward. Any attempt to attack PMB, una name na sorry. Animals!
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is what I've been saying, I have no problem with Biafra. We will still be neighbours, all they need to do is choose an educated leader. All Nnamdi does is spread hatred.
oduastates:
Anyone following these half literate clowns needs desperate brain surgery.
You need people with elite knowledge, gravitas and elite diplomatic heft to pull off something like this .
Nnamdi Kanu could not answer the questions asked by more the enlighten igbos in the conference he held in California last year.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by okenwaa(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
If this is not government sponsored lemme die now now...no Igbo youth can go dis far,,

We are not barbarians like the Hausa/fulani's.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Veeflow(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lol.. Government and there shits. This is not ipob. This can Neva be ipob. Very funny though. Only fools believe this

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ogidi gan
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
ihatesycophant:
Unfortunately you only have one and if you do anyhow, Buhari will mess you up and bid you bye.
Sharap there
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by thawgy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Did I see a Confederate flag in the mix?
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Someone asked of the different btw this set(IPOB) and Boko Haram....is the person dump and deaf?

If your number 6 can not tell you the difference btw the two groups that means you need to visit Yaba left or Aro in Abeokuta

You don't know the diff. btw He goat and She goat...mumu
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by fratermathy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Chai!

God don throw confusion enter dia middle.

P*gs and Idi*ts denying fellow P*gs and Idi*ts.

God wekobiru ooo!

We thank thee!

Enemies of peace and anything good are now scattered.

It's Vwekobiruo or Wekobiruo!

As for the video, it's such a shame that Igbos had to let IPOB get this audacious by cheering them on. So sad. The irony is that they will end up terrorising Igbos alone, just like Boko Haram is terrorising its own people.

But what do I know? Let me face my Urhobo business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention' / Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie / Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.