Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,627 members, 7,861,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Juanita Broaddrick Slams Chelsea Handler: ‘I Was Raped’ By Bill Clinton - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juanita Broaddrick Slams Chelsea Handler: ‘I Was Raped’ By Bill Clinton (413 Views)

Clinton Joshua Ezewele Biography, Age, Girlfriend / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juanita Broaddrick Slams Chelsea Handler: ‘I Was Raped’ By Bill Clinton by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Juanita Broaddrick, who accused Bill Clinton of raping her in 1978, blasted comedian-turned-activist Chelsea Handler on Twitter Sunday,
quoting a comment the former Netflix star made and saying, “I'm sure you don't want to go there.”
Handler recently announced that she was giving up her Netflix series to focus on political activism,
Read more http://www.davidotokiblog.com/2017/11/juanita-broaddrick-slams-chelsea.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

G-worldwide Drags Kiss Daniel To Court For Starting His Own Record Label. / 7 Important Lessons You Can Learn From #BAAD2017 / Watch Tekno Chilling With Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.