Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion (38112 Views)

Clinton Joshua Biography; The Hidden Story Behind His Career, Age & Movies / Clinton Joshua Ezewele Biography, Age, Girlfriend / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by unclesuruoffi: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Bill Clinton, the former President of United States of America, now wants to meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, the 8-year-old Nigerian homeless refugee child who was recently crowned New York Chess Champion. Bill Clinton who disclosed that he wants to meet the 8-year-old Nigerian homeless refugee child who was recently crowned New York Chess Champion, wrote on Twitter; 

“Refugees enrich our nation and talent is universal, even if opportunity is not.” This story made me smile. Tanitoluwa, you exemplify a winning spirit – in chess and in life. And kudos to your hardworking parents. You all should stop by my office in Harlem; I'd love to meet you.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/20/bill-clinton-wants-to-meet-8-year-old-nigerian-homeless-refugee-child-crowned-new-york-chess-champion/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2019
“Refugees enrich our nation"

BuHaHaHaHa, laughing in swanlin

Donald trump won't like that statement

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by GistmoreNG: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Imortal001: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2019
I will like to play the boy tho, i know i will beat the boy.. if i hear say the boy win me for chess, i no go feat sleep.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by thesicilian: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Success has many friends.

75 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Faber(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na so
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
We must remain focused on achieving our goals in Life... Success is a Journey and doesn't have a final destination.

84 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Dandsome: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Call picked. If you know you know

15 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by FuckThaMod: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Young kid with igbo blood flowing through his veins.

6 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by MrBONE2(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
“Refugees enrich our nation"
BuHaHaHaHa, laughing in swanlin
Donald trump won't like that statement
grin
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Congrats boy... Keep it up
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by judecares1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
buhari is a refugee to us,yet he has not won common award for us

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by massinola(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oluwa just picked TanitOLUWA's call

9 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by GemstoneJs(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
ok
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
this is the kind of people that deserve scholarship and endorsement not "they didn't caught me or Mr spellz"

20 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by franchasng: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
America, a nation that recognizes and rewards merit and the reason it is the greatest nation on earth.

While Nigeria, a nation bedeviled with tribalism, ethnicism, religious bigotry, that rewards tribal-religious inclination more than merit & talent, and reason Nigeria has remained a mediocre as a nation.

Take a look at the person ruling smart Nigerians and supposed educated Nigerians support such a mediocre out of tribal-religious sentiments yet they crave to see Nigeria become great nation, and I ask how

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Atom007(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:
I will like to play the boy tho, i know i will beat the boy.. if i hear say the boy win me for chess, i no go feat sleep.

Only God is the champion, y don't u be humble cos u r so boastful in yourself, I can see d boy as David y u r sounding already like Goliath ........God only is d rewarded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by mylove4God(f): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
His family has become favoured through him
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by TeeJaywest(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
God just picking up people’s calls this days sha... baba God pick my call sef oooo

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:
See this 1200 rated player, the boy is close to 1600 in elo ratings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Dappyroyy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
deleyi20:
Atiku must reclaim his stolen mandate from Buhari, Atiku is the winner of the election on INEC’s server
Itz a pity
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Jaqenhghar: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
If the boy had remained in that hell hole he will never realize his potential. From what I see its all set for him in a country that will help him realize his potential and in return, the country will benefit.

6 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by olu77(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Trump will be like "Fake news"

2 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Shampoo77: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Buhari dont meet people like this instead only killer children
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Lordofthewest(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lmao..abi you think say na okrika dem dey sell for here? Taa gerrout.
FuckThaMod:
Young kid with igbo blood flowing through his veins.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Buke26: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:

The guy never jamb me for board. I ruthless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by NEDULASER(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
The only difference blw the white & black race is the quality of educational impart which influences their lifestyle and ultimately reflects in the results they produce.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by ElsonMorali: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigeria, suffering from massive brain drain. Yet the leaders are unconcerned. Ordinary electricity that other third world countries are taking for granted cannot be fixed by the cretins in leadership positions in Nigeria.

Well, maybe Nigerians deserve what they get.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yewande Lawal And Wanri Simpson Wedding Photos (Traditional & White) / Eniola Badmus Declares Support For Tinubu, Campaigns Aggressively / Jemiriye Shares Bum Short Photo & Wrote "Keep The Sabbath Holy", Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.