Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG (60603 Views)

Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos / Blessing Agbomhere To Sue FG After Surviving Accident That Killed 3 / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
wen did Femi relocate to abuja?
all dis hustlers sef

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by abike12(f): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
very good. he should sue them.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Sharon6(f): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Eeyah
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by wwwtortoise(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Our court of law will be filled with law suits if all Nigerians decide to take legal action against oir useless government for avoidable mishaps.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by hardyson(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
get well soon sir javascript:void(0);
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
He knows his right. He'll probably get a small settlement for his medical bills but he has a right to sue
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by adelowor(f): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
ogologoamu:
Human rights lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), has threatened to sue the Federal Government following his involvement in a road accident.

The human rights lawyer had broken his leg after falling into a manhole while walking to his office in Abuja.

He promised that he would not leave the matter to God like the ordinary Nigerian would, but will sue the government on Wednesday.

Falana who made this known while delivering his speech at the National Stakeholders Summit on Whistleblowing in Abuja on Tuesday said, “I am sure you saw me limping and using a walking stick when I was coming in. It is because I fell into a manhole while walking to my office on Shehu Shagari Way.

“I broke my leg and I am even wearing Plaster of Paris and I was even hospitalised. So, I won’t like the ordinary Nigerian leave it to God.

“I have decided that tomorrow I will sue the Federal Government.”

https://thewhistler.ng/story/falana-involved-road-accident-threatens-sue-fg/

Just a small warning from God. Thank God it is only your head and rib. Stop blasphemy against Men of God. Remember no one can fight for God or on His behalf.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by GreatMahmud: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Toothless bull dog, only good at barking....
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by tolesky(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yeye dey smell
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by meforyou1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
noblealuu:
This is laughable. cheesy
comedy
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by ObaKlaz: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oga SAN, u sef u keep eye for pocket wen u dey waka? grin grin grin
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Mortiple(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is one of the men who led us to OCCUPY NIGERIA.

The last I checked, he is an APC sympathizer.
Of course the court will grant his request and award him damages in millions.

(Quote me and live...) There can NEVER be another Gani Fawehimhi in this country!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by LazyNairalander(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Uhmmmm, na today? Oga goan cry ur cry. You're even lucky you're still alife.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by ogologoamu: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

Please sue them

With the snail speed that justice is being administered in this country, I'm sure its your grandson that will reap this fruitless labor of yours

grin

FATALITY

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Fayo111: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Well as a citizen you have the right to sue the Govt oooo

check

hostgate.com.ng
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by jice(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
ODUMEGWUCOWARD:
Well done sir, that's how it should be, when you owe your government taxes they chase you into a hole. When you get injured on a road they should be maintaining with your taxes then you should sue for damages from injury , loss of earnings etc but we all let the authority take us for a ride.

Does he need to fall to call the government to their responsibility. People have been falling and dying and what has he done.

Superficiality

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by aku626(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
When you point fingers in Gods eyes. It is well with you “so called human rights lawyer” smh
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by rayobaba(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
not laughable. he pays tax. u might not understand how it works. When u pay tax, govt is obligated to do its duty too. Many nigerians dont know their rights.
noblealuu:

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by prof22(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
THUNDER FIRE AM

Barrister told us not to pay tithe ...more breakings under way

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by ogologoamu: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
adelowor:

Just a small warning from God. Thank God it is only your head and rib. Stop blasphemy against Men of God. Remember no one can fight for God or on His behalf.

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by pauldiamonds: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
MUMU......STUPID MAN

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by aku626(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
jice:

Does he need to fall to call the government to their responsibility. People have been falling and dying and what has he done.

Superficiality
Thank you sir God would bless you for this your generations would not lack in wisdom.

So many innocent lives are lost daily on this bad roads he hasn’t sued the government but it has affected him now he’s wants to sue. So called human right lawyer mtchew
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by wellmax(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
noblealuu:

How? Because he choosed to sue the FG.

Let see how the case will go.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by kabaka1: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
noblealuu:
No! it's not laughable. this is a man that knows his right and knows how to enforce it.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by LazyNairalander(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Shehu Shagari way? Okay let me go and put my leg in the manhole too, so that when govt is paying for damages, they will pay me too. Clean hustle ne yi.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by SirLakes: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
We get so many clowns for Nigeria sha grin grin grin cheesy

I laugh piss for body
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by dabeto: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
We have been short of comedy of recent from APC. Thanks for bringing this up to lighten the mood grin cheesy wink smiley
Federal High Court will just award him N3,000 only as cost of treatment grin
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
noblealuu:

What is laughable ?
You think everyone thinks like you and has abandoned their rights in Nigeria ?
FYI hundreds if not thousands of people have successfully sued government at all levels for damages and won in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by mmsen: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
noblealuu:

Why?

If they have been negligent then they should be held to account.

I'm glad that he pointed out how stupid it is to leave problems 'to god'. We can all see how well that has worked out.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by SirLakes: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
rayobaba:
not laughable. he pays tax. u might not understand how it works. When u pay tax, govt is obligated to do its duty too. Many nigerians dont know their rights.

Go and sue Fashola abi PHCN now because lite no dey 24/7, abi govt is not obligated to provide that grin

Mr Right
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by LeSammy: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.