Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

How To Make 1.5millon By Dog Breeding Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 1.5millon By Dog Breeding Business (624 Views)

Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? / Did You Know You Can Make Enough Money From Albino Rat Breeding? / Make 1 Million In Cucumber Farming In 3months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 1.5millon By Dog Breeding Business by bicon1: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
DOG BREEDING BUSINESS IS STILL VERY HOT AND NICE. THE MARKET IS VERY BIG AND WIDE . WITH A CORRECT BUSINESS PLAN AND YOU GET CORRECT

*PURE BREED
*GOOD NICH FAST SELLING POINT OF WHEATEHR TOY OR GUARD DOG.
* UNDERSTANDING THE PHYCOLOGICAL AND SOCIAL NEEDS OF YOUR DOG
*GETTING A GOOD VET DOCTOR
*START WITH ONE OR TWO PUPPIES
*HAVING THE CAPITAL
*SETTING UP A GOOD CAGE FOR YOUR PUPPY AND ADOPTIG HOT STRATEGIES THAT WILL ENABLE YOUR BARGAINING POWER.ALL YOU NEED.
SHARING SOME BUYING TIPS
Many peoples make mistake of buying a straight leg GMS because they are talkd out of it understanding the business is very important. knowing the behavioural values of each dogs i.e their temperaments.
try as mush as possible to get to the kennels checking the health reports and doing some simple techniques to check the activness of the dog breed and mother. for more informations analysis and plans

source link http://adejass..com

(1) (Reply)

MY Dealings With Nairalander / Innoson EFCC Arrest And The GTB Loan: The Facts Behind The Saga By James Osareme / Raising 1000 Millionaires Within Six Months..free Financial Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.