Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) (1142 Views)

Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by Henrybright(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
John Hellner from Germany was so broken when his died, and did a delusional thing that left us in shock.

John had raised his dog Amy since she was born, and when John was young he was locked into an unpleasant situation:
John used to hang out with his dog late at night and take her out for running. One day walking with the dog, John and Amy noticed a bunch of thugs who were drunk, Amy started to bark. One of the “thugs” went to John and asked to silence the dog, but the dog kept barking, the bunch of thugs did not like animals, and could not hear the barking sounds. They took out fists and knives and approached John in order to beat him, And without hesitation she jumped at the thugs and attacked them. One of them was injured in the hand, but Amy did not calm down and continued to attack! The thugs shied away and managed to escape, and so John’s life was saved by Amy.
Five years later Amy (John’s dog) passed away, John so loved her that he did a delusional thing: he made a facial operation, stuck the face of the dog on his face!

http://restricted21.com/dog-face/

Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by Henrybright(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
More

Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by sleemoon(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
. Jesu Gbami ooo....

Were leleyi ooo...

Let dis world end already

2 Likes

Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by Henrybright(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
sleemoon:
. Jesu Gbami ooo....

Were leleyi ooo...

Let dis world end already
the tin weak me ooo
Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by sleemoon(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Henrybright:
the tin weak me ooo
ur own still better.. Have lost my erection already

1 Like

Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by Henrybright(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
sleemoon:
ur own still better.. Have lost my erection already
lol, ur funny
Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by rottennaija(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fake news
Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Na waoo .. Wetin pesin no go see

Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wow. He looks so nice.

They should get him a nicely decorated cage

1 Like

Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by internationalman(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
hmm I give up. nothing is left to do seen again in this world.

1 Like

Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by davbravo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
is this for realshocked
Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by yungbillionaire(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
starred at this picture so long that when I tried to make sense from all this in other to comment all I do is
Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dear Jesus, please blow whistle... We go still hear.... The world has gone berserk...

1 Like

Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by LadySarah: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
very dirty and disgusting thread
Re: He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos) by wahles(m): 1:51am On Nov 15, 2017
Is d attached nose suppose to kip growing and not decay? Or aw is e gona breath tru

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help. / Natural Man Power Booster / Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.