Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud (1142 Views)

22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him / I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / COVID-19: Our Self-isolation Policy Has Failed – Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by nasstil: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by GamalNasser: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
All of you a mad mad !!!!!! You vote in a senile Dullard as you president and you Nigeria to make you proud ? Everyone is mad

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by bmdmixer: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
All of you a mad mad !!!!!! You vote in a senile Dullard as you president and you Nigeria to make you proud ? Everyone is mad
i and my uncle had an aguement cause of dullard well last last my uncle voted for him and now he is regreting it.

Nigerians are the designer of their own problem somebody on nairaland is already rooting for tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by HeadShot: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Buhari that is only interested in dead people to appoint into his government....

Is that one a president?...
Nigeria has got no leadership at the moment
Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by Yanmiriflathead: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ipob bereau of statistics

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by 9jatriot(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Whoever wrote this headline should be charge with felony or something of the sort. How can a citizen hate her country with so much venom?
Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by GOFRONT(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigerian.....Nonsense Giant of Africa..
Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by JAMO84: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
Salamrushdie, why are you having multiple seizures over ordinary drone? Something that might not have been produced in Ghana.

Must Buhari buy drones? why not tell your PDP states governors to provide drones for you to be happy. Is federal the only tier of government that you know?

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by GamalNasser: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
JAMO84:
Salamrushdie, why are you having multiple seizures over ordinary drone? Something that might not have been produced in Ghana.

Must Buhari buy drones? why not tell your PDP states governors to provide drones for you to be happy. Is federal the only tier of government that you know?

I AM DONE TALKING

Zipline has been in Nigeria for 5 years and Buhari has refused to approve their drone license , they just went to Ghana and got expedited approval and they are now working .My friend has been trying to get approval to use his drones for some oil related work now for 5 years and till now the Buhari govt keeps stalling ,they can't even get the end user cert approval from the office of the NSA before they even apply for license and now that Technology has become obselete in his hands

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by Leboska(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
How can anybody vote in somebody of buhari's caliber & expect positive results? It still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
I am a Nigerian and I didn't fail!!!

The title should be Buhari failed!!!
Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Come on, man...you didn't even mention Senegal.
They've stepped up big-time, that country.
Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by Mywd: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Let me see who will vote for Buhari or Tinubu come 2023. undecided...... Na Corona go catch u
Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by Multiplier7(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is total madness from a cheap video producer looking for cheap traffic to get cheap dollars from YouTube. That's all.Nigeria is the giant of Africa. Deal with it.
Re: Nigeria Failed, Ghana Succeed In Making African Proud by NigerianSage: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Useless Igbos, before it was Rwanda, then Chad, now it's Ghana, next it's going to be Malawi.

When are you useless haters going to pack your load and leave Nigeria for Nigerians.?

The only failure are you Igbos and enemies of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! 148 New Cases Of Coronavirus Have Been Reported In Nigeria 2950 / The True Origin Of Aids / ;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.