Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (8422 Views)

Which WordPress Shipping Rate Plugin Is Best For Nigerian E-commerce Sites? / Help Review My Blog Please / Web Masters! Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For An Entertainment Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Dmayor7(m): 1:20am On Dec 24, 2017
profpromise:
Your Site Is Now Connected
With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
Verify All Your Adsense Accounts And Submit your US Tax ID Too.
whatsapp (08033625989) me if interested..

Sincerely, from your reactions here and your choice of words, I may as well suspect you for a scammer.

Believing you are a scammer will only take just a little more evidence.
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 5:55am On Dec 24, 2017
There are proofs... I will soon upload our whatsapp chats, like I have done in other threads.... And fellow nairalanders will see how WealthPhillips is bent on deceiving Nairalanders
Dmayor7:

Sincerely, from your reactions here and your choice of words, I may as well suspect you for a scammer.

Believing you are a scammer will only take just a little more evidence.

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 6:01am On Dec 24, 2017
more...please do well to check if these are photoshoped

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 6:02am On Dec 24, 2017
just more

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 6:05am On Dec 24, 2017
lastly...and do well to ask questions...and let wealthphillips show us his proof too..Lets see who is decieving the world, lets see Scandal working from an evil mind

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Dmayor7(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2017
Well, well, well......

WilliamPhillips the ball is now in your court to tell us your own side of the story.
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Bro ehn... I wud hav don uploads... But its against the rules of NL... U can check for urself...
This Profpromise guy is good at what he does...
All doz chats were fabricated..
If only he is sincere... Ask him why he has sent countlessly his cohorts to com beg me on whatsapp.. Offering me new accounts and stuff..
I giv dem a simple ansa...
My 15k is gone no p..
I wud have mentioned them too... But I go tru their profiles and see how dey have been at what dey do so I try not to dent their image even if they are soliciting for a serial scammer..
But for sake of innocent Nairalanders that this Profpromise guy keeps targeting...
I will make sure he never gets a prey on here again..
Btw... If he is so sincere why doesn't he mention Mods like I do on every post...
Just to giv u a little clue, go tru Profpromise's profile and take a look at his supposed Twitter handle...
Dude doubles as a lady on Twitter...
I have found him as a lady on Facebook too...
Not just ladies but as foreign ladies too...
Wasn't going to let this out but I already have all the necessary Screenshot kos i know he will want to go make fast changes....
Like I will always say...
My sole aim is to ensure he never gets any prey from Nairaland again...

Dmayor7:
Well, well, well......

WilliamPhillips the ball is now in your court to tell us your own side of the story.

I replied you koz ur d only one that has asked for my own side of the story...
others are either his colleagues or someone from his village and stuff or his numerous accounts.. They have been trying to bully me out but they have little or no idea what I am made of...
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2017
You are only a noise maker.. U were asked a simple question... Upload your scam proof.. Nairaland is not against uploading of Scam proof.. Didn't u see my twitter/Facebook account before you whatsapp me... Everyone has seen how scandalous you are... Unless you tender apologies to this community. If I photoshoped my proofs why don't you do same... Nairalanders.. Are those whatsapp chats photoshoped? The whole community of Nairaland request that WealthPhillips give the proof of Scam or he stays deleted.. Cc: seun, Lalastica, Mynd44
Bcc: All Mods of Nairaland and Bloggers
WealthPhillips:
Bro ehn... I wud hav don uploads... But its against the rules of NL... U can check for urself...
If only he is sincere... Ask him why he has sent countlessly his cohorts to com beg me on whatsapp.. Offering me new accounts and stuff..
My 15k is gone no p..
I wud have mentioned them too... But I go tru their profiles and see how dey have been at what dey do so I try not to dent their image even if they are soliciting for a serial scammer..
But for sake of innocent Nairalanders that this Profpromise guy keeps targeting...
Btw... If he is so sincere why doesn't he mention Mods like I do on every post...
Just to giv u a little clue, go tru Profpromise's profile and take a look at his supposed Twitter handle...
Wasn't going to let this out but I already have all the necessary Screenshot kos i know he will want to go make fast changes....

others are either his colleagues or someone from his village and stuff or his numerous accounts.. They have been trying to bully me out but they have little or no idea what I am made of...
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Thanks for the concern.. You have seen my proof when you asked me to show proof.. I did, I didn't explain.. Then why is WealthPhillips explaining when he can just send scam proof... This is what he does... Ranting and making noise just because what I uploaded is nothing but the Truth .. Interrogate us and you see the falsehood in him
Dmayor7:
Well, well, well......

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2017
We will get there gradually... Where are your cohorts??
Are they tired of attacking me?
Coman and scam on nairaland again lemme see..

profpromise:
Thanks for the concern.. You have seen my proof when you asked me to show proof.. I did, I didn't explain.. Then why is WealthPhillips explaining when he can just send scam proof... This is what he does... Ranting and making noise just because what I uploaded is nothing but the Truth .. Interrogate us and you see the falsehood in him
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by profpromise: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Cohorts!!! Attacked you!!!! Wow another foolish talk.. They only asked you to show how I scammed you like I did show my business with you and you called them my cohorts... Sooner you will call MayorD my cohorts too.. I only laugh at you.
WealthPhillips:
We will get there gradually... Where are your cohorts??
Are they tired of attacking me?
Coman and scam on nairaland again lemme see..

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Coman sell crap again now... Scammer scamming fellow Nairalanders...

profpromise:
Cohorts!!! Attacked you!!!! Wow another foolish talk.. They only asked you to show how I scammed you like I did show my business with you and you called them my cohorts... Sooner you will call MayorD my cohorts too.. I only laugh at you.
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Liv DMayor07 alone Bros... U knw ur kinds, u all will b brought down on Nairaland, I have started the movement, only God knows how many you and ur fellow criminals have succeeded in bullying out...
I am a different kind bro...
Someone somewhere might have wanted to viice out but u bullied him...
Philip no dey dull... I will stand my ground

profpromise:
Cohorts!!! Attacked you!!!! Wow another foolish talk.. They only asked you to show how I scammed you like I did show my business with you and you called them my crD my cohorts too.. I only laugh at you.
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Dmayor7(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
WealthPhillips:
My 15k is gone no p..

Now, you are the one ranting here.

Listen, if you wanna convince anybody here you shoild then upload your own evidence, because as it stands now, you have nothing against him.
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by WealthPhillips(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thanks for the analysis Bro... When time come u go see am

Dmayor7:

Now, you are the one ranting here.

Listen, if you wanna convince anybody here you shoild then upload your own evidence, because as it stands now, you have nothing against him.

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Dmayor7(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
WealthPhillips:
Thanks for the analysis Bro... When time come u go see am

Ok o...

E no concern me self....
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Dmayor7(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dmayor7:

Go to https://mythemeshop.com/?ref=darlingtonokafor and search for..

Newsonline

SociallyViral

Lifestyle

Viral

I will advise you go with "Viral" because it has so much features to engage and keep your site visitors coming back again and again.

Others I listed here have it too but to me Viral surpasses them.

Note that I will receive a little commission when you buy the theme using re link above, but at no additional cost to you.

Mythemeshop is a great theme maker and always bring out the best WordPress themes around

Responsive

Fast loading

Light weight

Nice and much needed features

Easy to configure and use

Good customer support 24/7 via live chat, email, and phone call.

If you need help in customizing any of their themes, just contact me via

darlington@w3programs.com

and I will help you do it FREELY

Kudos

GOODNEWS!

As a follow up to the above, mythemeshop is now giving out their themes at a vet low price of $19 instead of the normal $69.

Rush now and get yours before it closes.

Click here now https://mythemeshop.com/?ref=darlingtonokafor
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by rufaiabu: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
pls I have a problem with themes .Most themes do not display properly on my windows 10 system.
pls are themes operating system sensitive?
can someone suggest a free new blog theme that displays as advertised on windows 10
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by jmonas: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Newspaper WordPress Theme for Sale. 50% of the Theme forest price. Latest blogging design theme.Has various theme for various purpose. If you need it and you are ready to pay call me on 07035158237
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by BronzeeBlog: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Fresh Naija Hosted Adsense For Sale At Low Rate

Contact Asap, If Interested
WhatsApp No.:09099318280

Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by PatrikStacy: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2020
In fact, there are a lot of plugins on the Internet and themes, and they are cool, but in order to create a really cool site you need to use well-designed themes and optimized plugins. I know a lot of cool services with themes, but I have no experience with use, and therefore I would like to ask you for advice. Recently I read on one forum about the [url=festingerbhw.com]festingerbhw.com[/url] service with a huge assortment and I want to try to buy a subscription, but I don’t even have any idea how their plugins work. Have you ever used this service? Many say that is cool!
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Siteking: 1:07pm On May 20, 2022
WealthPhillips:
I really need this, I have searched online endlessly.. Please help if you can, I will really appreciate..

In this article, I’ll give the top 25 best WordPress themes for News Websites in 2022 ranked according to reviews and popularity.

READ THE ARTICLE
Re: Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please by Siteking: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2022
If you're looking for the best Wordpress theme for news websites in 2022, it should be the JNews theme, I currently use it on my several news sites.

Here are my top 5:
- JNews Theme
- Newspaper
- Pixwell
- Bimber
- SmartMag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Webmaster How Will You Create This Menu? / Interswitch Payment Option Now Available For Our Nigerian Clients / Review Of Basket Mouth's Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.