Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,972 members, 7,841,716 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Chelsea Legend, Didier Drogba Retiring From Football At The End Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Legend, Didier Drogba Retiring From Football At The End Of The Season (363 Views)

Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash / Why Is Gerard Pique Retiring? These Are The Four Main Reasons / Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Legend, Didier Drogba Retiring From Football At The End Of The Season by laidelaitan(f): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chelsea legend, Didier Drogba who currently plays for Phoenix Rising in America’s USL, has announced that he will retire from football at the end of the season.

The 39-year-old striker revealed to RMC Sport that this season will be his last as a professional footballer.

‘Ah, do you want a scoop? I think next year will be my last season. At some point, you have to stop. I need to have time for my other projects.’

The Ivorian star who spent a successful nine-year with Chelsea claimed 12 major trophies with the west London club. He scored 164 goals in 381 games for the club. Drogba won four Premier League titles, four FA Cups, three League Cups and one Champions League across two spells at the club.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/11/14/at-some-point-you-have-to-stop-chelsea-legend-didier-drogba-retiring-from-football-at-the-end-of-the-season/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise

Re: Chelsea Legend, Didier Drogba Retiring From Football At The End Of The Season by Gentlevin: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Drogba u have toured d world.....
Drogba came, saw and left legacies behind...
Drogba showed d world that Africa has talent...

Drogba wish u d best as u retire.....I raise cap for u.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Come A Millionaire / Mourinho Claims Manchester United Lucky To Get Fantastic Sanchez Very ‘cheap” / Ex Super Eagles Star Emmanuel Emenike Reveals Why He Joined UD Las Palmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.