Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match (68482 Views)

Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by TheKingIsHere: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lordcenturion2:

His name is Brian Idowu, he played for amkar perm in Russian Premier league, he played 2 and his 25 years, he has played for Russia U17

Ccc TheKingIsHere

Someone said his new is Tyrion ebuehi
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by SamzySamuel(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
02Kebreal:
I DIDN'T WATCH IT...

BUT I THINK THE MAN OF THE MATCH IS YAKUBU ENDTIME AYEGBENI.
DOWNLOAD: NIGERIA VS ARGENTINA(4 - 2)HIGHLIGHTS. CLICK HERE!!!
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Afamed: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe right now!

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Emmatdayo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
moscobabs:
The match is Good omen that Nigeria will go a long way in the World Cup

Congrats Guys
world cup is still a long time from nw
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Lordcenturion2(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere , sorry, Brian Idowu is a midfielder, but the guy is a brilliant player
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Drboyee: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
IgboticGirl:
apostle suleman tongue tongue
and mikel
biafra people sighted.. Wetin kansign apostle na..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Mariangeles(f): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
As I didn't watch the match, I'll give it to highest goal scorer: Iwobi
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by manci(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Iwobi try but for me I give it to innamdi kanu because he run more than Usain Bolt in the match

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Kellz193: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Adefemiaderoju1:

He's going to regret it definitely am very sure of that, is it not the England that I know
They will not even take the fried hair bastard to World Cup sef, for where Harry Kane dem dey

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by hokafor(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Iwobi without messi for now.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Agboola321(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
When people say that we won because of Messi's absence I just laugh.
Is there any Nigerian player in that pitch today up to the level of AGUERO, DIMARIA, OTAMENDI, DYBALA and even their right back(can't remember his name).
The SUPER EAGLES worked hard and it paid off.
I believe that if we have the quality the Argentines have without Messi, we'd have won by a larger margin.
With or without Messi most people expected Nigeria will not win.

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Kulas: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
All the players are man/men of the match except Akpeyi who devil is just out to ruin his career.Akpeyi should ask his village people questions

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by gregyboy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
the chain is broken who said nigerians wont win i love all nigerians supporter
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by collinometricx: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
When Iwobi sees a defender whose career is ripe for ending...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by OurworkComNg1: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
like say i don know

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by ufuosman(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Iwobe
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by collinometricx: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
If you’re Alex iwobi please come forward and collect your statue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by collinometricx: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
How can you say Iwobi and Iheanacho were making Nigeria proud while Jordan Ibe and Tammy Abraham were refreshing Livescores

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Someone said his new is Tyrion ebuehi

Yes, Tyrionne ebuechi is the guy , he played 2 and played for ado den haag in Netherlands(Holland) league ..

But Brian Idowu is the one that scored and he played for amkar perm in Russian Premier league and he has played for Russia U17 and U21 before....
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by ReachHard: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Definitely Iheanacho! Hands down pls!!!
Dude turned the game on its head with that superb, superb strike

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Biafrans saving Nigerians 24/7. Thanks to the foriegn coach. Them for use APC 5% finish Nigeria. Quota system. And they verify that Idow guy, ifit be say Na Biafran father. You no Afonja women

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Neozy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
We will be commissioning Genort Rohr's statue tommorow in ...... State. Iwobi and Ihenacho's statues are under construction. Don't ask me for the state. I want to believe everybody know the state.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by TheVictorious(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Agboola321:
When people say that we won because of Messi's absence I just laugh.
Is there any Nigerian player in that pitch today up to the level of AGUERO, DIMARIA, OTAMENDI, DYBALA and even their right back(can't remember his name).
The SUPER EAGLES worked hard and it paid off.
I believe that if we have the quality the Argentines have without Messi, we'd have won by a larger margin.
With or without Messi most people expected Nigeria will not win.

You forgot ever Banega. But truly, Aguero and Dimaria would have been more threatening in front if messi was there
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by internationalman(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
ogahug:

The result would have been different today. He only stayed away so that I here would be an excuse for their loss to Nigeria.
Argentina is just an average team without Messi. Same as Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by mazimee(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lordcenturion2:

Yes, Tyrionne ebuechi is the guy , he played 2 and played for ado den hag in Russian league ..

But Brian Idowu is the one that scored and he played for amkar perm in Russian Premier league and he has played for Russia U17 and U21 before....

Tyronne Ebuehi's Ado Den Haag is a club in Netherland not Russia.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by alklas(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Naija a joy to watch 2day
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by winkmart: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Disneylady:
Though I didn't watch the match but most nairalanders are saying Iwobi, so I go with the audience........ Iwobi

Ode
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by DJperdurabo: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
TimeMod1:
Alex Iwobi could have been busy watching the feet of Messi if he had played.

Abeg make we hear word!
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by tnewsr: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations to the Super Eagles for a job well done. Sign of better FIFA World Cup Next Year.

Watch Full Match Highlights: Argentina 2 Vs 4 Nigeria
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Throne, the left back that replaced shehu.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by dlaw70(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Who knows the name of that number 17 defender?

William thrust-ekong and Leon balogun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.