Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match (68468 Views)

Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by 1wolex85: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

How can you say the free kick goal scored by iheanacho was a goal keeper error? Abeg if una no sabi football make una dey keep quiet. angry

The keeper got a hand to it, his hand has to be stronger to keep it out, he flapped. Stop being sentimental
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by 1wolex85: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Iamtipsyy:
i know coach, but we have to give credit to the players. Some would have played it wide.

Yea, but Kelechi has the potential to be better. He needs to put it in the corner beyond the reach of the keeper. A better keeper would have made the save
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by kinibigdeal(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Akpeyi is the woman of the match

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by easyelliot(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Its wasnt Tammy Abraham, i assure you.

Iwobi and Iheanacho co men of the match
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by easyelliot(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
1wolex85:

Yea, but Kelechi has the potential to be better. He needs to put it in the corner beyond the reach of the keeper. A better keeper would have made the save

I saw a world class free kick abeg
If messi or Ronaldo scored that one, they will be calling it goal of the century.

It was world class.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by easyelliot(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
1wolex85:

The keeper got a hand to it, his hand has to be stronger to keep it out, he flapped. Stop being sentimental

Bra, stop it, that was a world class free kick. I even thought he was injured the way he smashed into the net. Everybody talking like they have been a gk before at any level or a striker at any level or even taken a free kick before and scored.

I was a gk, in my pre teens, a good one. That was a world class free kick, abeg.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by 1wolex85: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
easyelliot:

Bra, stop it, that was a world class free kick. I even thought he was injured the way he smashed into the net. Everybody talking like they have been a gk before at any level or a striker at any level or even taken a free kick before and scored.

I was a gk, in my pre teens, a good one. That was a world class free kick, abeg.

World class free kick my foot. So what will you call Coutinho's free kick against Cech last season? It is talk like this that always makes African players feel they have arrived and they relax when they can do so much more. He should learn to put it right in the corner, beyond the reach of the goalkeeper. Kelechi has it in him, he can do it
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by easyelliot(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
1wolex85:

World class free kick my foot. So what will you call Coutinho's free kick against Cech last season? It is talk like this that always makes African players feel they have arrived and they relax when they can do so much more. He should learn to put it right in the corner, beyond the reach of the goalkeeper. Kelechi has it in him, he can do it

Why dont you go and get your Brazillian passport and leave us alone? Is it by force.

Ok, it was an easy free kick that an injured Manuel Nuer would have saved. Are u happy now?

Courino walks on water., there i said it

Enjoy rio

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Disneylady(f): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
winkmart:

Ode
Oponu
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by onyokometer: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Brown Ideye is the man of the match but Ekong defence na dachiii
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by 1wolex85: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
easyelliot:

Why dont you go and get your Brazillian passport and leave us alone? Is it by force.

Ok, it was an easy free kick that an injured Manuel Nuer would have saved. Are u happy now?

Courino walks on water., there i said it

Enjoy rio

Now you are just beating about the bush, shifting focus from the topic of discussion, bye
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by mayze: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
rapheeky:
In d qualifiers de lost only against Brazil..dats d only match I can remember ...d remaining has been finals mostly .dis Nigeria team wouldn't have done SHIT if messi was in d team...forget "I love my country oh"
we played so bad in d first half DAT if arg had messi in ,he would have been grateful by running riot on our defence ....QUOTE ME AND DIE.
U just feel like typing without facts...Paraguay and bOlivia won Argentina in the qualifiers. ..Google is your friend
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by TheKingIsHere: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
1wolex85:

So that's why it is the keepers fault and not a pure goal? You don't know football abeg.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by easyelliot(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
1wolex85:

Now you are just beating about the bush, shifting focus from the topic of discussion, bye

Bye yourself

Drop your passport on the way out
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by easyelliot(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

So that's why it is the keepers fault and not a pure goal? You don't know football abeg.

You are not Nigerian, its ok, let me know when ur country qualifies ok?

Ball and goalkeeper enter net, and dis one is giving a score on the merit and "world classnes" of the goal.

Which position have u played abeg?
Ive played as a defender who overlaps to set up the striker, ive been a fierce tackler and when i was in the mood, i made guys dance around me. I was even a good gk,
What do u know about football? Is it because u watch epl every weekend? Ok o
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by TheKingIsHere: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
easyelliot:

You are not Nigerian, its ok, let me know when ur country qualifies ok?

Ball and goalkeeper enter net, and dis one is giving a score on the merit and "world classnes" of the goal.

Which position have u played abeg?
Ive played as a defender who overlaps to set up the striker, ive been a fierce tackler and when i was in the mood, i made guys dance around me. I was even a good gk,
What do u know about football? Is it because u watch epl every weekend? Ok o

^^
Who is this one and what the heck is he talking about?

When messi scored a goal despite the keeper touching the ball, you will say it's the keepers fault right and not the quality of the free kick?

Una no sabi football yet una go dey talk. angry
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Dinocarex(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
We should organize friendly with England next!!
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by Goke7: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dinocarex:
We should organize friendly with England next!!
so they will injure iwobi for us abi, abeg o,
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by easyelliot(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

^^
Who is this one and what the heck is he talking about?

When messi scored a goal despite the keeper touching the ball, you will say it's the keepers fault right and not the quality of the free kick?

Una no sabi football yet una go dey talk. angry

And where was your almighty messi?
I asked u what position on a football field have u played? U didnt answer. Is your name messi?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by rapheeky(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2017
With messi in d team?...I don't tink so....messi didn't play...
mayze:

U just feel like typing without facts...Paraguay and bOlivia won Argentina in the qualifiers. ..Google is your friend
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by amanze15(m): 12:21am On Nov 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
That guy that played number 17 is the man of the match.

He played and locked the right wing well.
Tyronne Ebuehi....Nigerian-Dutch born kid grin
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by amanze15(m): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Iwobi and that No. 17 guy
NUmber 17- Tyronne Ebuehi Nigerian-dutch born kid grin
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by amanze15(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2017
yinkbell:
who was that guy that wore jersey no.17(defender) and the substitute goalkeeper 23.?

Tyronne Ebuehi=no.17
Frank Ozoho= no 23 plays for Deportivo la coruna

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by amanze15(m): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Someone said his new is Tyrion ebuehi
Idowu wore 14, Tyronne wore 17
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by P0intBlank(m): 1:43am On Nov 15, 2017
1wolex85:

Bros, it was a good free kick. The Keeper did what he could
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by toprealman: 4:03am On Nov 15, 2017
siraj1402:
This special space is dedicated to lover of sports.
Cute things......U-17 loading.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by 1wolex85: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Uncle, omniknowest, it is my opinion, why is it irking you?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by TheKingIsHere: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2017
1wolex85:

Uncle, omniknowest, it is my opinion, why is it irking you?
because it shows that you don't know football .
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by awizzy1(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Lordcenturion2:

His name is Brian Idowu, he played for amkar perm in Russian Premier league, he played 2 and his 25 years, he has played for Russia U17, 19 and U21

Brain Idowu Played 3 not 2 and he wasn't putting on Jersey NO 17 Tyronne Ebuehi was.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by TheKingIsHere: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2017
easyelliot:

And where was your almighty messi?
I asked u what position on a football field have u played? U didnt answer. Is your name messi?

You are confused. What does messi not playing in the match have to do with what you are saying that it is the keepers fault for the 1st goal Nigeria scored and not the class of iheanacho free kick strike?

haven't you seen world class free kick taken and world class keepers stretch to touch the ball yet it enters?

Na wa for bad belle people o. Chia.
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by mayze: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2017
rapheeky:
With messi in d team?...I don't tink so....messi didn't play...
Lool..seriously?he played..why do u think he's been castigated for not replicating what he does in Barcelona in the national team?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match by 1wolex85: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
because it shows that you don't know football .

lol, he that thinketh he knows....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.