Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 (3003 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Get Malaysia Student Visa In Just 5weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by newborn99: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
Dear fellow Nairalander,
this is my experience with quack travel agents ooo,
I know you are in dire need to travel out of this economical
unstable country for a better living, in other to maximize your
life potentials, but you can't afford the heart-cutting bills of travel agents. I am not a writer but I am
forced to be one. The compilation of this report was as a result of
my acquaintance with a travel agent when I intend to study in
Malaysia. I approach him and explain my situation to him.
replies that Malaysia student visa will cost me 120,000 naira
Wow! How can a part time ‘jobber’ like me afford such bill? This
was what prompted me to research and gave birth to this hot
secret revealing report. I later discover that all the cost of
processing that visa is not up to 4,600 naira. I consider that
there will be some people going through the same problem I
have overcome that is why I have decided to share my experience with you.

Study permit: Malaysia as a case study.

I won’t be writing much here. I will be straight forward as
much as I can. There are only five steps to take in order to get
your Malaysia student visa

1. Go to www.google.com search for list of universities and
colleges in Malaysia
2. Check properly and try as much as you can to choose the
college or university that only ask for the document with
you or the one’s you can lay your hands on surely you will get one
3. post all the necessary document with your medical report
, preferably you can send through E.M.S post which take
about six days to get to Malaysia unlike Nipost that will
take up to ten working days
4. After receiving your document by the school, an offer letter
will be sent to you in which you will attach it with your
international passport , passport photograph, certified
copy of your result and N1000 to Malaysia embassy at
Abuja
5. The embassy will request for your (student pass) which
must be issued to you by your school. Immediately the
embassy ask about it. You will call your school so that
your school can apply on your behalf. after submitting your student pass to the embassy, your visa will be stamped immediately and this process can not take more than two weeks
for more free information feel free to mail me :travelsecret4u@gmail.com
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by aieromon(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
I thought as much.i gat a friend who has invested 200k to process a visa for his masters programme.The process is very simple only that he didn't have time to do it itself.
Nice writeup.
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by aieromon(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
I recommend selecting Malaysian universities with U.K affliations.
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by suxes2005(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
aieromon:

I recommend selecting Malaysian universities with U.K affliations.

Yeah I also support that so that
after UG or PG one can easily
trf 2 Uk for further studies.

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by ichommy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ newborn99 Thanks thus i know the info but before i know it, an agent told me to pay 130,000 tongue

MALAYSIA STUDENT PROCESS IS EASY THAT'S WHY WE HAVE MANY NIGERIANS THERE
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2010
Just wanna ask if it's a bit easy to get a JOB there afta graduation though depending on the course of study and luck. Wat are d job prospects 4 som1 who studied A/c's?
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by suxes2005(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
Tamita:

Just wanna ask if it's a bit easy to get a JOB there afta graduation though depending on the course of study and luck. Wat are d job prospects 4 som1 who studied A/c's?

Air condition
or
African Crime?

LOL

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by adebayo111: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2010
Job prospect
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ Suxes, No i meant Akara Certificate.
LOL
"Accountancy"
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by suxes2005(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2010
Tamita:

@ Suxes, No i meant Akara Certificate.
LOL
"Accountancy"

LOL, Just kidding u bro

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by skynylaw: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2010
Tamita:

whenever you hear that name Malaysia please dont even thing about any kind of job, beeing it profesional or anyhow job.
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by aieromon(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
If you wanna school in Malaysia and Singapore,you berra have your money 'cos no work for you during and after your studies.Get a U.K pali and move on.Most times,you get to do the last six months of your Master's in U.K depending on the course of study.
My friend's waitin' for the school to send his pass to the embassy after which his visa will be approved.The only snag is that the university has 45spots for the programme and they've gotten only 20.The school sends passes to their embassies around the world as a group.Once they get the required number,he's off just like that.
For engineering courses,run to Singapore.They give full time schlarships.
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by easylogic(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
Malaysia has a work policy that demands,Malays first,then chinese and indian malaysians second,then foreigners last.therefore its highly unlikely u will get skilled employment in malaysia.
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by justwise(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
aieromon:

If you wanna school in Malaysia and Singapore,you berra have your money 'cos no work for you during and after your studies.Get a U.K pali and move on.Most times,you get to do the last six months of your Master's in U.K depending on the course of study.
My friend's waitin' for the school to send his pass to the embassy after which his visa will be approved.The only snag is that the university has 45spots for the programme and they've gotten only 20.The school sends passes to their embassies around the world as a group.Once they get the required number,he's off just like that.For engineering courses,run to Singapore.They give full time schlarships.

If he can't survive in Malaysia then UK is not going to be easy. . . to finish his final yr in the UK, he needs to have £7.200(london) or £5.400(outside london) for maintenance, those figures are even more than Malaysian school fees. So tell me how moving to the uk will be a gr8 idea?
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by suxes2005(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2010
^^^

In d sense dat he will get a gud
job on completion of his studies!

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by justwise(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2010
suxes2005:

^^^

In d sense dat he will get a gud
job on completion of his studies!

SHALOM

Getting a good job is out of the question, he needs to get visa first b4 talking about job
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by aieromon(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
@justwise
Please re-read my post.
For your information,
**My friend is SPONSORING his education.All his expenses for a year's MASTERS programme is intact.
**He gets to defend his thesis in Liverpool,U.K and will spend the last three months of his programme there.
**If he gets a good Masters CGPA,he's entitled to study for a Doctorate degree in Business Administration if he so wishes in Malaysia(partly funded by the U.K university).
**Jobs will look for him.He just wants the U.K pali,that's all.His dreams are bigger than settlin' in U.K.
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by justwise(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2010
What is UK pali?
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by suxes2005(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
Justwise na full blood "OMO IGBO"
DAT IBO BOY!

Pali means Uk Passport!

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by aieromon(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2010
@justwise
Suxes2005 is right but the "Pali'' am refering to means certificate,be it at the secondary,post-secondary and postgraduate level.
Pardon my slang.
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by justwise(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
suxes2005:

Justwise na full blood "OMO IGBO"
DAT IBO BOY!

Pali means Uk Passport!

SHALOM

How can he get UK passport in a yr? Just for studying in the UK and he gets a passport?
Re: Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 by suxes2005(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
@justwise

I fink aieromon shud answer dat!

SHALOM

(1)

Arik Air Begins Flights Operations To Asaba / How Much Is Air Ticket From Nigeria To Dublin Or UK? / Study Abroad In Canada: Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living, Admission Requirements Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.