Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter (23677 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by thedondada(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
maxwell530:
Most Nigerians don't even know what the word "illiterate" means, they believe once you can't speak English, you are automatically an illiterate...... Smh

Reading this thread has proven that a human being can survive without a brain.

Comparing politician to a teacher shows you how far we have sunk in this society. A political leader can be a buffoon and errors would be corrected in the near future but the havoc a primary school teacher would commit would last for generations.

Retrain a teacher who can't pass primary 4 exams. He should be arrested and jailed. What has he been teaching the students all these years. We are too emotional in this country. Logic has been turned on its head.

Imagine they have families so they should destroy other families futures.

All of you should park well

3 Likes

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Marpol: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:

Maybe not but why not?
We don't have to accept the world the way it is.
It would be educative to research what has happened with the Welsh language in the UK or Maori in New Zealand quite recently.

People are not stupid because they don't know English. We must never accept that idea.

I have never come across an aboki that does not know how much his change is in the market
Maybe if the algebra questions were framed in terms of cattle it might help grin

Abi oh!!! grin
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by yemite200(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
what a classy response, he wants Kaduna to produce a motor park tout like him, hence, the teacher shld remain, ponmo gov.
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by KadunaMafia: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
lazygal:
[/b]

Do you really wish to compare educating child as per the foundation of our future leaders to incompetency in certain or all government organizations!?

Teach subjects in hausa,?mUST you comment .y do uhave to deceive your self that you are intelligent ?
can't yu comment without throwing shades
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by howfarwhatagwan: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
haha abeg my intelligent Ekiti people how in the world did you ever end up with such a Governor? Rants about everything... I think in his mind he is actually an admirable opposition leader but has got no idea how foolish he sounds sometimes... Abeg Fayose learn to keep quiet when you have to it is a great virtue that anyone will admire and while you are at it 'mind your state' I'm pretty sure you've got lots of things to fix up.
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Ayire(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
cooldude62:
Fayose is lapping up the opportunity they are giving him. Yes, why employ them in the first place to sack them later? Was Kaduna gov't sleeping before?
It's good to want to replace them but it's bad to have employed unqualified teachers in the first place.

Why do you think he was the one that employed them, we have teachers that has been working way before he became governor.....
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by faithynuvo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
toluleke:
What will it take the Governor to organize seminars , train them than just cut someone else source of income.. most politicians ain't even qualified to be called politicians.. Buhari never passed any millitary exams and he is a president...

train them how to write square, rectangle and triangle ?
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by shegz24(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
cooldude62:
Fayose is lapping up the opportunity they are giving him. Yes, why employ them in the first place to sack them later? Was Kaduna gov't sleeping before?
It's good to want to replace them but it's bad to have employed unqualified teachers in the first place.
did they tell you it was El Rufai that employed them when they got d jobs?
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by objobj: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
With all his ethnic bigotry, I still like this guy, El Rufai and I believe he can take Nigeria to the needed height. You can hate him but his reforms are simply awesome.

goat head
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Rajosh(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
toluleke:
What will it take the Governor to organize seminars , train them than just cut someone else source of income.. most politicians ain't even qualified to be called politicians.. Buhari never passed any millitary exams and he is a president...
If these were the kind of teachers that taught you, you wouldn't have been able to construct a good sentence as you just did. Talking about Buhari, He attended military courses at Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, England, US Army war college Carlisle, Pennsylvania and also Mons officer Cadet school Aldershot, England. I need not tell you if he passed or not.
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by nini007(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
GeeOh:
NIGERIAN GOVT DOES NOT VALUE EDUCATION,WHAT IS WRONG WITH TRAIN AND RETRAINING THE TEACHERS,SUCIDE RATE IS ON INCREASE EVEN WHEN THERE IS HOPE OF GETIN PAID BUT GETIN IT LATE.
. May God bless your thinking faculty. It shall be well with you and ur family. U will live long IJN. Amen
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by nini007(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rajosh:
If these were the kind of teachers that taught you, you wouldn't have been able to construct a good sentence as you just did. Talking about Buhari, He attended military courses at Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, England, US Army war college Carlisle, Pennsylvania and also Mons officer Cadet school Aldershot, England. I need not tell you if he passed or not.
Toluleke u r a great thinker. God bless u, pls don't argue with anyone.
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Chetimah(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
ASK GOOGLE
cooldude62:

Read my lines again for better understanding. No, I don't know El-Rufai. Who is he?
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Afamed: 2:21am On Nov 16, 2017
faithynuvo:

train them how to write square, rectangle and triangle ?

Kindly ignore him/her, most of them do not think before they comment.
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Nationalman: 6:29am On Nov 16, 2017
GeeOh:
NIGERIAN GOVT DOES NOT VALUE EDUCATION,WHAT IS WRONG WITH TRAIN AND RETRAINING THE TEACHERS,SUCIDE RATE IS ON INCREASE EVEN WHEN THERE IS HOPE OF GETIN PAID BUT GETIN IT LATE.
You said training and re-training.How many years will it take you to teach a teacher that does not understand what is to be taught.At this stage you can only re-train teachers on teaching methodology alone.Not on subject competency which is the crux of the issue.you are telling me a supposed maths teacher that doesn't now the basis of mathematics,who can not solve simultaneous ,quadratic,LCM etc should be retrained?
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Nationalman: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Drversatile:

And Ekiti state came 1st in 2016 and 2017 in SSCE. You must be far away in china to make the above conclusion.
Guy Shut up.Ekiti came firts in Neco SSCE not Waec SSCE .its logical.what is the difference in terms of weac and neco .Mind all Nigerian SS3 students take Waec,but not all take Neco.
Please can anybody answer why you will consistently Take first in NECO and not repeat same in WAEC. since it is assume that both are at par.Mind you even supposed class Olodo's pass Neco .This you can cofirm from your junior ones. WAEC IS more standard and well structured than Neco anytime any day.I know this cause .I mark both
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by GeeOh(f): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Nationalman:
You said training and re-training.How many years will it take you to teach a teacher that does not understand what is to be taught.At this stage you can only re-train teachers on teaching methodology alone.Not on subject competency which is the crux of the issue.you are telling me a supposed maths teacher that doesn't now the basis of mathematics,who can not solve simultaneous ,quadratic,LCM etc should be retrained?
looking at economy situation of country,if they all get sack what will b d effect socially and economicaly,my take is dat u cant solve a problem by creating another big problem.
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Nationalman: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2017
GeeOh:
looking at economy situation of country,if they all get sack what will b d effect socially and economicaly,my take is dat u cant solve a problem by creating another big problem.
Bros you need to look at the bigger question .iif am to follow your analysis.what would happen to to the lives of the children in the future.how many would die as a result of half baked graduates that will be produced.if you are looking at money then we should just allow same in all schools even down to how teaching hospitals.when you stop to think on the magnitude of what we are suffering today.then try comparing to what might be obtainable in the nearest future.you will truly understand the gravity of what we are talking about.There are competent teachers out there.Many of this teachers in the north and south got into this position not based on qualifications or competency but rather on Nepotism,family background,corruption,bribery, Man-no-Man etc.That is why i would really want the government to empower the TRCN to operate like ICAN. Apart from your NCE,Bsc ed.you need to be chartered to teach.This would increase quality and also increase their overall well being because their salaries will be high.so i will not subscribe to leaving them.They need to bee rooted out.How would you wish for your child to be taught by this set of teacher.what would you do if you had the power to choose a competent teacher for your child or to keep the Kaduna grade teachers?Tell me. i know at the end of the day they would come to an amicable settlement .The children will still end up being the losers
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Alashi(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2017
anonimi:

To what height?
The height of ethno-religious bigotry with lie lie steps or what?
Why is it so easy for southerners to be deceived by the Fulani owners of naijeriya with their born-to-rule mentality?
Why are we so gullible with low aspirational levels?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5571038_img20170629182543_jpegc7cee53f72c378e14af98da419eb2508

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5571039_img20170629182528_jpeg2b5f3db35e78dbd5c003c53dd3f908cc

You have changed your rhetorics, when Buhari has visited the South east and returned safely. Its a wonder you still have a voice.
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by anonimi: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Alashi:
You have changed your rhetorics, when Buhari has visited the South east and returned safely. Its a wonder you still have a voice.

Changed my rhetoric from what please?
Kindly point out what my old rhethoric was.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Jesusloveyou: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
cooldude62:
are you OK? Is it not PDP handwork? Is that not the reason we demand for change?

1 Like

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by cooldude62(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
dustmalik:

Was it El-rufai's government that employed them in the first place? In case you don't know El-rufai, he is known to make tough reforms.

You guys shouldn't be myopic. I haven't said it is wrong to sack them, u just said Fayose is making use if the vacuum created by the ruling party.

For those quoting and asking me if El-Rufai employed them, who is El-Rufai and who is Kaduna state governor? He didn't employ them but a former occupier of that office did. He can be lampooned for it, though it's not right.
So many kids on nairaland these days. One even asking if I am Ok! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Dumps PDP, Joins Osinbajo APC Tradermoni Train / Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.