Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam (21233 Views)

Nigeria Junior Secondary School English & Maths Exam Papers In 1946 / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / 14 Standard Form WAEC Maths Exam Past Questions And Answers 2019 | FREE VIDEOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by coolie1: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2017
when u are a bully and after the exam u catch that short guy that refuse to tell you outside school

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by coolie1: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2017
when the invigilator seize your paper and u want to start explaining

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by coolie1: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2017
bbbbh
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by spencekat(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2017
blaquebelle:
Maths is easy smiley
I always tell people that.
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by CynthiaChi(f): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Lol, funny.... But I loved maths in school... The thrill of solving a problem and getting the right answer was sweet

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by plessis: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2017
KingTom:
I get B for dy/dx and that was over 13 years ago, still wondering how it helps me bring babies into this world, or do an appendectomy or even C section
You wouldn't know the usefulness of calculus because you never truly studied it. You only wanted to pass it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by afoltundeseun(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Ruggedpen:

I think this guy should be a good quality actor in Nollywood
that isn't what is being discussed here.
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by Kendroid: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2017
Am i the only one here who hates maths for no just reason undecided
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by coolbatty: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2017
Interesting
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by Siki355(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2017
nawa
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by ayoblinks(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2017
And maths teachers dey wicked die! heartless set of humans undecided
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by KingTom(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2017
plessis:
You wouldn't know the usefulness of calculus because you never truly studied it. You only wanted to pass it.
Which is why it is practically useless to have included it in my course work. Don't you think? wink its like introducing Clinical obstetrics to an engineer's course work grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by marvin902(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2017
all the rubbish dy/dx i solve school...
i still never see wetin i use am do for life undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by Wenebadu(f): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2017
math could be frustrating at times
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by hermosa7: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
J You're not the only one,a greater part of the world population does too honey. wink

"A greater part." You better speak for yourself.

Olodo angry
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by micflo28(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2017
Lols... My love for math knows no bound. Op u forgot to add, after the exam they ask you how was it, and you pretend it was okay. Plus, answer to question 6, you chose D but came out of the exam to hear ur friends rejoicing its C after working it out

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2017
when u teach somebody what you dunno and still wanna form efiko and ask the stupid question

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by habsydiamond(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2017
that's why me and maths no dey gree. I don't know y I hate maths so much....because of the hatred I have for maths made me perform badly
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by IamShakyum: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2017
oyatmicah:

My favorite back then in
sec school grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by emperormossad(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2017
If I tell you what maths did to me ehhn...chai.
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by marvin902(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2017
hermosa7:

Olodo angry

shut your mouth...
nonsense so cause someone isnt good in maths you consider that person olodo..
trash undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by anthonyuncle(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2017
when da result is out and u passed because da teacher added marks to everyone...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by adet991(f): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2017
I hate maths with passion
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by ElDaIllest(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2017
hermosa7:

Olodo angry
Stop this folly,if you had well functioning brains that selfishness doesn't cloud often and on,you'll conclude that most students hate maths expecially the algebraic expressions and geometry in paticular.I'm a coder well versed in python language so you calling me olodo is funny because you know,anyhow anyhow a little math is involved in writing python codes.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by josh005(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Pricelessangel0:
I love maths. my best subject
Are you for real? Love maths? Your best subject? Wow you are lucky. Back in the day, just the mention of the math teacher is coming hmm..
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by fleexee(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2017
plessis:
By mathematics exams I hope you're talking about groups rings and galois theory, Lebesgue measure, Lebesgue integration and not the easy calculus (dy/dx) you people failed in your first year.
And stop feeling like God of math here. U also have weaknesses I guess. And if u know math doesn't mean you havw the world.
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by anochuko01(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2017
my final year maths....I just answered about two questions out of seven. and they were all written. I didn't calculate one bit.
Thank God say I pass sha
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Haha
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by tunnamaniah(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2017
spencekat:
As a Corp member then,I made my students to start loving Mathematics.Mathematics is the simplest subject taught in Primary and Secondary schools.
yes, I agree with you but once you enter university, bro, maths is hard, it’s very very hard especially if devil eventually stir you to go and choose industrial mathematics or applied mathematics/statistics, bro, it is not easy.
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by EazyMoh(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2017
plessis:
By mathematics exams I hope you're talking about groups rings and galois theory, Lebesgue measure, Lebesgue integration and not the easy calculus (dy/dx) you people failed in your first year.
How come I never heard of those?
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by spencekat(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2017
tunnamaniah:
yes, I agree with you but once you enter university, bro, maths is hard, it’s very very hard especially if devil eventually stir you to go and choose industrial mathematics or applied mathematics/statistics, bro, it is not easy.
As an engineer,all I have to say is,even if it's hard,it's still surmountable.Just with determination and God's grace,you are good to go.
Re: 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam by ofemigeorge(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2017
oyatmicah:

I done laugh, mess for bus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Pre-degree Program / Laspotech Part Time (nd) And (hnd), Full Time (hnd) Forms Are Out. / University Of Lagos (unilag) Diploma/foundation 2012/2013 Official Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.