Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments (2237 Views)

#EndSars: Daddy Freeze attacks pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and others again / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / "Your Children Wont Succeed" - Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Funke Adejumo (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Mickeypoint01(m): 1:24am On Nov 15, 2017
popular media man, Daddy Freeze, has again taken a dig at Pastor Adeboye the General Overseer of the Redeemed christian church of God over the ongoing tithes arguments.

Freeze says G.O Adeboye needs to brush up his biblical proficiency, countering his statement earlier that only a mad man will bring alcohol into the church.
OAP freeze stressed that Pastor Adeboye has made a mockery of christianity and shamed his scriptural knowledge with such a statement.
On his instagram page, he wrote “A General overseer can NEVER override the scriptures, NEVER.
“That’s how one GO, who badly needs to brush up his biblical proficiency, said, “even a mad person knows you can’t drink beer in church.”
“That GO made mockery of Christianity and brandished the bankruptcy of his scriptural knowledge.
“Is he doubting the sanity of the almighty God who declared that tithe could be used to buy beer in Deuteronomy 14:22-26 or is he saying that Moses is a lunatic?
“Read bible they won’t read, na so so brainwashing dem sabi.
“Thank you Reno Omokri and Femi Aribisala you have both showcased the depth of your scriptural understanding and highlighted a genre of knowledge that can only come through dedicated studying and research, I salute you both.”

READ MORE HERE _ http://www.naijacubez.ml/2017/11/popular-media-man-daddy-freeze-has.html

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Secretgis: 1:26am On Nov 15, 2017
lemme be entertained by them

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by gabinogem(m): 1:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Time always wash away obscurity... The age of enlightenment has come to stay & shall as well leave in time.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by ElDaIllest(m): 1:56am On Nov 15, 2017
gabinogem:
Time always wash away obscurity... The age of enlightenment has come to stay & shall as well leave in time.
I love evolutionists,thier theories makes more sense to me.Can't agree any more better.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by bmxshop: 2:34am On Nov 15, 2017
DF u making sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Chevronstaff: 3:33am On Nov 15, 2017
This daddy freeze sha....smh for this lost soul....
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Klimaths: 4:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Chevronstaff:
This daddy freeze sha....smh for this lost soul....
what makes you think he is a lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by OKorowanta: 5:09am On Nov 15, 2017
For a single pastor to own five private jets, even if he tells me Jesus Christ is Lord I won't believe him because I know he wants to use the Great one's name to scam me to acquire his sixth jet.
Oyedepo, the same pastor who claimed it was God who directed him to charge high school fees.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by crackhouse(m): 5:37am On Nov 15, 2017
But that will not make their followers make a U-turn. The jazz wey hold them dey too strong.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by PMWSpirit(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2017
This freeze just dey use all these pastors to catch fun and pass time
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Samusu(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Oboi, see better English.

Daddy GOs sheeples, over to yhu.

I de my house, come and beat me.

#freethesheeplemovement

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Dsov2016: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2017
one thing freeze should note is that the beer of that time is not the beer/alcohol of this time. in those days the Egyptian priests and slaves usually drank beer as it was anti bacterial agent. most people then and up until the 1600s would rather drink beer or weaker wines as this was safer than water.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by LuvU2: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
The bible over evolution and false prophets. smiley

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by PweryCha(f): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
A canal man cannot understand the things of the spirit, the bible is not just meant to be Studied or make research. The holy spirit should be greatly involved when it comes to the bible.. Thats why they can never understand. God help us all
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2017
all these pastors and their ways of preaching the Bible get as e be. especially Pentecostal pastors, they'll twist twist the Bible till you go turn zombie, I jus weak jare,
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Einl(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Dsov2016:
one thing freeze should note is that the beer of that time is not the beer/alcohol of this time. in those days the Egyptian priests and slaves usually drank beer as it was anti bacterial agent. most people then and up until the 1600s would rather drink beer or weaker wines as this was safer than water.

What is beer?

What is wine??

what is alcohol?

what is an alcoholic beverage?

How is wine of the old days different from beer of today?

Pls educate us.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by olaleks007(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Finally am lost

What is the way forward biko
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by emachizy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
ok sir
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by thedondada(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Dsov2016: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Einl:

What is beer?

What is wine??

what is alcohol?

what is an alcoholic beverage?

How is wine of the old days different from beer of today?

Pls educate us.

dude I am not ur teacher. instead of asking me educate itself by going thru any Egyptology site on the net.
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Einl(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dsov2016:

dude I am not ur teacher. instead of asking me educate itself by going thru any Egyptology site on the net.

many of u people will be making false claims that Jesus didn't drink wine... He DID!

just for una info.

many of una de say him de drink juice.

Gtfoh
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Dsov2016: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Einl:

many of u people will be making false claims that Jesus didn't drink wine... He DID!

just for una info.

Gtfoh

stfu did I ever claim Jesus never drank wine. it's people like u that re the problems of this country always looking to comment without reading properly I said the so called beerer freeze referred to is different from todays beer and that people in those days preferred to drink wines and beer and spirits to water as it was very much later that humans developed great water purification techniques. even the wines of those days had lower alcoholic content because refining/concentrating alcoholic content is a relatively new invention
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Dsov2016: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2017
quote author=Einl post=62439968]

just for una info.

Gtfoh
[/quote]

stfu did I ever claim Jesus never drank wine. it's people like u that re the problems of this country always looking to comment without reading properly I said the so called beerer freeze referred to is different from todays beer and that people in those days preferred to drink wines and beer and spirits to water as it was very much later that humans developed great water purification techniques. even the wines of those days had lower alcoholic content because refining/concentrating alcoholic content is a relatively new invention
Re: Daddy Freeze Attacks Pastor Adeboye Again,spark New Arguments by Nobody: 10:16am On May 10, 2018
PweryCha:
A canal man cannot understand the things of the spirit, the bible is not just meant to be Studied or make research. The holy spirit should be greatly involved when it comes to the bible.. Thats why they can never understand. God help us all

Everybody claims the Holy Spirit when interpreting the Bible yet we have differing interpretations undecided

How come?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo, Shares Beautiful New Pictures Of Her Daughter / Nollywood Actress Joyce Kalu Acquires A New SUV Car / Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.