Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) (2266 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by tundemania: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
A seemingly innocent reply by Davido to a complimentary tweet has set Nigerian Twitter on fire.

A fan Tweeted at the singer this morning saying, ‘Davido Working with Lyta brings Orgasm to my eyes.

Davido has been helping young talent since 1846 There’s nobody around Davido that’s not successful I repeat Nobody, even his gateman is richer than me’.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/28/davido-claims-his-gate-man-has-two-houses-and-three-carsphotos/

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by tundemania: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Davash222(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
A gateman having 2 houses while 80% of our Bankers can’t afford to stay in 3 bedroom flats.

This life is not complete.
Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Akorede02(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Thats my real fav. Whoever says that your are not G. O. A. T. That man is the real goat. Dnt quote me please. Or else, you will never Belle full.

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Omihanifa: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Propaganda undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by okk4sure: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ur uncle is the Governor of State of Osun!
Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Big lie.

[img]https://i./3Nt6M.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
That one na big boy gateman...the type wey go dey open gate with swag. grin
Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Everything is Grace no matter what you are doing for a living always pray and work hard.

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by simonlee(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
na these kind gateman dey will the position to their children as inheritance!
his first son's future already secured at the gate....grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by obembet(f): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Kingosytex(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Davido's gateman has two houses and three cars. What a corporate gateman? i am sure the gateman applied for the gate keeping job with his Msc certificate

is God not wonderful?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by donbachi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
His salary is 150k and davido pays him daily
Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Kingosytex(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Everything is Grace no matter what you are doing for a living always pray and work hard.

You are right. once the Grace Of God is upon you, everything must work together for your good

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Meedon: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anything for

THE GRAMS

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Richdad50(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
shocked

One common attitude of struggling and hopeful young men is doubt and disbelief. Don't doubt everyone or everything you hear especially if they have no direct implications on you. When you hear such, let it reinforce your believe in hope. Let it remind you of the possibilities of God's transformations. Let it sink in that a contact with one helper can end decades of toiling.

The mind is a powerful force of magnetic field. It attracts and repels based on the conditions and polarity of the mindfield. Dont use memes, gifs, or jokes to cage your present status or repel the miraculous.

Richdad

4 Likes

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Funmmyastic: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
I smell lies.
Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by myfan: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
May be the lying machine was taken away from Davido. I'm not disputing it though.
Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Picture of the houses and Whips or Ahdonbilivit
Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Kwamecron(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
My gateman too, he's wife and children is guiding one house for him and his brother is guiding another one...
Maybe its a family bussiness, who knows?
Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by jey4all(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bros story full your mouth
simonlee:
na these kind gateman dey will the position to their children as inheritance!
his first son's future already secured at the gate....grin
Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin grin

@ "I'm a graduate of your Father's Adeleke University"...

U go Adeleke university only to graduate and become online beggar.. Waste of money grin

Abegi I make cartoons and other graphic designs..
Sample below, reach me on WhatsApp and check my IG handle out... Cartoons could be in frames too for gift (it's quite uncommon and distinctive) Check IG handle for more samples... Delivery throughout Nigeria (If in frame)

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by generationz(f): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

One common attitude of struggling and hopeful young men is doubt and disbelief. Don't doubt everyone or everything you hear especially if they have no direct implications on you. When you hear such, let it reinforce your believe in hope. Let it remind you of the possibilities of God's transformations. Let it sink in that a contact with one helper can end decades of toiling.

The mind is a powerful force of magnetic field. It attracts and repels based on the conditions and polarity of the mindfield. Dont use memes, gifs, or jokes to cage your present status or repel the miraculous.

Richdad

I always say this same thing.

It was the holyspirit that taught me.
When an average Christian sees a stinkingly rich person the first thing they think is He is using juju

Especially people who make sales daily.

First thing most people will say is "yimu, he/she is using Jazz.

She is a prostitute.

I used to be like this

One day, the holysprit said to me " As long as you can't physically probe this person did those, whenever you attribute a persons wealth to Juju first you are indirectly saying Satans power is greater than mine."

Then I thought truly there is nothing impossible with God.

Why should I give satan the glory?

Now, I don't even think about the source of the persons wealth. I just glorify God. That way I'm saying if God can do it in his life in such short time, he can do mine too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Richdad50(m): 5:37am On Jul 29, 2019
Words on Marble.
generationz:

When an average Christian sees a stinkingly rich person the first thing they think is He is using juju

She is a prostitute.

I used to be like this

One day, the holysprit said to me " As long as you can't physically probe this person did those, whenever you attribute a persons wealth to Juju first you are indirectly saying Satans power is greater than mine."

Now, I don't even think about the source of the persons wealth. I just glorify God. That way I'm saying if God can do it in his life in such short time, he can do mine too.

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims His Gate-man Has ‘two Houses And Three Cars’(photos) by Richdad50(m): 5:40am On Jul 29, 2019
THANK YOU SO MUCH
generationz:

She is a prostitute.

I used to be like this

(1) (Reply)

5-year-old Boy Pulled Over By Police While Driving His Parents’ SUV / Before Wealth Vs After Wealth Photos Of Hushpuppi / Comedian Degeneral Biography, Income, Cars, Houses And Networth 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.