Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why (33302 Views)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" / Makanjuola Ogundipe's South-West PDP Rejects Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by thedondada(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2017
AntiWailer:

Segun Oni not The Ooni of Ife.

Stop reading headline alone. That is the problem of this lazy generation. You read headline and form an opinion that can not be changed even when they point you to the right direction.

As for the people of Ekiti, I pity them.

They should keep collecting their cup of rice while the elite share millions.

The 15 people who liked the comment nko?. Making 16 who just agreed with the title.

Anyway ekiti people. Highest number of professors in the country.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by billyG(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Olukat:

You need to get some facts too It's a statutory car not Fayose gift as reported.
is kayode fayemi not entitled to this statutory car?fayose is bias & immature.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by martineverest(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Segun Oni is a stupid man.
Why will anyone turn down his own entitlement?
u got no conscience..... U think everybody is like u... Alaroro
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by donqx: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2017
oh
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Aysneh07: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Unarmed robber rejecting gift from his partner...Eyin le Mo
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Crossguy: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2017
You just killed it
AntiWailer:

Segun Oni not The Ooni of Ife.

Stop reading headline alone. That is the problem of this lazy generation. You read headline and form an opinion that can not be changed even when they point you to the right direction.

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Olukat(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2017
billyG:

is kayode fayemi not entitled to this statutory car?fayose is bias & immature.

I think it's as a result of the bottleneck in the processes
You can recall that Oni was gov before Fayemi
It will surely get to his turn but with due process wink wink smiley
I'm not Garba Shehu that lacks em em em
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by anonimi: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2017
spongeisback:
Only enemies of Nigeria will support fayose. I don't like Buhari, we all know he's the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria but fayose will never and can never be an option. What has he done in his state so far?! Jumping bike and eating in bukas doesn't make one a leader.
We've had a fair number of mediocre leaders please no more. I don't want rice and 200 naira. I need favorable economic policies in a safe environment.
NO TO RECYCLED LOSERS
NO TO FAYOSE
NO TO ATIKU
NO TO WIKE

I agree with you but do you mind telling us how many people, in addition to yourself, you have mobilised to join political parties and participate in all their activities including donating money to it?
Otherwise godfathers and moneybags will continue to recycle those you listed and worse rogues.

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by anonimi: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2017
thedondada:
The 15 people who liked the comment nko?. Making 16 who just agreed with the title.

Anyway ekiti people. Highest number of professors in the country.

What is the relevance of highest number of professors, that is not statistically verified, if they are ruled by a motor park tout?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by lollarj(f): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
kjsun15:
52 million jeep × how many formal govs? Hymn!

one more time...you will get it right.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by olabrad: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2017
ezex:
Because the oni can buy whatever car fayose wants to give him,for people to see the oni in good light,he kindly rejected it.

Do you even know what you are saying? Which one is "the oni ". You clearly didn't read the post
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by dungburu: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2017
The mistake of Segun Oni's identity for Ooni of Ife shows how unpopular he is , and that's a big shame on him. Even while he was a governor, Ekiti was a silent a graveyard as though there was nothing like Ekiti. The reverse is the case in the admin of Oshoko.

It's a unwise decision for him to have rejected the offer. I dnt know what he stands to get in this. He can still collect and sell to feed many poor people. Segun Oni is a miser anyway, too economical and close fisted. If he rejects d officer , fayose will still win him in the coming election . Double loser ! Fayemi his " Jacob" would soon come and grab his mandate from him as gubber aspirant .

Fayose's candidate is well read, calm, honourable , cool and gat the trust of people than him plus the fact that he comes from the majority. (IKERE )
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by moriss33(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2017
"The former governors are entitled to it, it is their right and privilege, not only the car, but residential houses, even at the Federal Capital."
"52 million jeep × former govs ...........to think maybe this is the norm all over Nigeria.....
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by thedondada(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2017
anonimi:

What is the relevance of highest number of professors, that is not statistically verified, if they are ruled by a motor park tout?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

You missed the sarcasm in my comment and also gave me pause for thought.

That statement has not been statistically verified we just ramble it over and over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by olotan2: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2017
APC can never commit such a political suicide by picking decampee as their governorship candidate.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Tunenez(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Spicycat:

How do you mean? I just asked a question "which King are you referring to" and your responds is this.

No offence dude but you really need to visit the nearest psychological hospital.

lol
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by ahbey(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
All this talk wey u dey talk....no be am....Bros why you no collect the Jeep...sell am and use the money to help ur state pay the workers....abeg.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by SenorFax(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
AntiWailer:

Something wey you no know go soon fall on you

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by billyG(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Olukat:

I think it's as a result of the bottleneck in the processes
You can recall that Oni was gov before Fayemi
It will surely get to his turn but with due process wink wink smiley
I'm not Garba Shehu that lacks em em em
keep defending Thugnor kponmodele fayose!i hope u hav collected yur share of dis month cup of rice & piece of kponmo frm him?
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Olukat(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
billyG:

keep defending Thugnor kponmodele fayose!i hope u hav collected yur share of dis month cup of rice & piece of kponmo frm him?

I know you said it to attract my benevolence
You're free to ask, I'm waiting!
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by IamUdo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Evil politicians busy sharing 5kg bag of rice with N500 on the street but can but N54m for all ex-governors. Una mumu dey gear 3
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by iamDjSkukie(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mediocre, hypocrisy everywhere in ekiti.dey are bed Of same feathers. This is the same man(Segun Oni) who jacked up our tuition fee from 50k to 120k bak in 2010. He has nothing to offer but I wont be surprise if ekiti people still give him there mandate.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by cimag: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Constitutionally,Segun Oni is not qualified for benefits and entitlements of former governors.He was removed by Justice Ayo Salami-led Appeal Court as NOT duly elected which paved way for Kayode Fayemi to take over.He should be grateful to Gov Fayose for his generousity.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by billyG(m): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2017
Olukat:

I know you said it to attract my benevolence
You're free to ask, I'm waiting!
i will not partake in yur cup of rice & piece of kponmo,i will only teach u how to earn bags of rice,if u are ready to wake up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Lai Mohammed N3.5m Monthly Feeding Of El-Zakzaky / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.