Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why (33304 Views)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" / Makanjuola Ogundipe's South-West PDP Rejects Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Olukat(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2017
AntiWailer:

What nonsense statutory car when workers are not paid salary ?

Does it make sense to you ?

Challenge the law not the man who respect it
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Pavore9: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2017
It is not about honour but Oni wants to use the rejection to give the impression that he is on the side of Ekiti masses thus more votes , all na packaging!

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Makanjuola89: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2017
ezex:
Because the oni can buy whatever car fayose wants to give him,for people to see the oni in good light,he kindly rejected it.
Ooni is different from Segun Oni. The later was a governor of Ekiti state and the former is a King.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2017
modelmike7:
A WISE DECISION......
who told you segun oni is a king? see them.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Adeyinka12:
Not Ooni of Ife his Segun Oni
Thank you Chief Adeyinka! Modified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Boyooosa(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2017
So they have right to 1 house in abuja and 1 car in every tenure...SMH!
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by 9jatatafo(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Make we fry beans with water abi?
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Spicycat(f): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2017
modelmike7:
A WISE KING......

Which King are you referring to? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2017
Spicycat:

Which King are you referring to? undecided
How do you look with what you quoted now? Stop being too fast to type rubbish please! You got served!
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2017
Pavore9:
It is not about honour but Oni wants to use the rejection to give the impression that he is on the side of Ekiti masses thus more votes , all na packaging!
Wherever Segun Oni is concerned it is about honour.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by erinalex: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is;

The Oni is scared of acquiring more properties because it inadvertently means enriching his ex-wife Wuraola via alimony and divorce settlements.
when we say ,u people, youths of these days are too emotional, u won't agree; now see how u wasted money spent on ur education. D story is about oni, a former governor of ekiti state, and Not about Ooni of IFE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Quality20(m): 7:39am On Nov 15, 2017
fayose shd convert d car n use it to buy salt,garri and rice to share around the state
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by tunderay(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is;

The Oni is scared of acquiring more properties because it inadvertently means enriching his ex-wife Wuraola via alimony and divorce settlements.
Who is this? Why are you messing yourself up on this thread?
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Pidginwhisper: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is;

Calm down Mumu Oni dey different from Ooni undecided
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by sureheaven(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Fayose with show of shame always. Segun oni that has many cars unused.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by eyinjuege: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2017
ezex:
Because the oni can buy whatever car fayose wants to give him,for people to see the oni in good light,he kindly rejected it.

I hope you know Segun Oni was former governor of Ekiti state.
The Ooni (double O) is a position.
Oni (single O) is a name

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by eyinjuege: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2017
ezex:

I hooe you know Segun Oni was former governor of Ekiti state.
The Ooni (double O) is a position.
Oni (single O) is a name
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by OGAMINISTER: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is;

Now I see why you usually spew rubbish.....aa reader is a. Leader
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by mathias32(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is;

Segun oni a former governor in ekiti state, not Ooni of Ife
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Afamed: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is;

You are fast missing your relevance on Nairaland day by day. What has Ooni of Ife got to do with your post here?
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Spicycat(f): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2017
modelmike7:

How do you look with what you quoted now?
Stop being too fast to type rubbish please!
You got served!

How do you mean? I just asked a question "which King are you referring to" and your responds is this.

No offence dude but you really need to visit the nearest psychological hospital.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by tifany89(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2017
spongeisback:
Only enemies of Nigeria will support fayose. I don't like Buhari, we all know he's the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria but fayose will never and can never be an option. What has he done in his state so far?! Jumping bike and eating in bukas doesn't make one a leader.
We've had a fair number of mediocre leaders please no more. I don't want rice and 200 naira. I need favorable economic policies in a safe environment.
NO TO RECYCLED LOSERS
NO TO FAYOSE
NO TO ATIKU
NO TO WIKE
Good one bro but then who do we say yes to
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by skolab4(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Fayose that is owing 7-9months salaries is busy buying cars of 52million worth for ex governors,,,,,when he becomes the President, he will be dashing out private jets to Nigeria ex presidents as his own national developmental project.
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2017
GOD PLEASE TOUCH THE HEART OF GOVERNOR FAYOSE TO HELP THE WORK OF EARLY MORNING OPEN AIR EVANGELISM,WHICH I DO EVERY DAY WITH EVEN THE SMALLEST CAR TO HELP ME REACH MORE SOULS. MY MADE JN 1982 AUDI 80 VOLKSWAGEN WHICH I USE DAILY FOR IT HAS BECOME TO OLD AND SMOKES AND CAN HARDLY MOVE. 07054142412
Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2017
he wan usse car bribe oni wey still get governorship ambition....
talk abt doin jacob style for esau

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by legaxi(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2017
modelmike7:

How do you look with what you quoted now?
Stop being too fast to type rubbish please!
You got served!

Guy you are so far the number one dumbest person I've seen on this platform, after writing rubbish about the oni being a King you still went ahead to write this rubbish to backup your claim about the first rubbish you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2017
legaxi:

Guy you are so far the number one dumbest person I've seen on this platform, after writing rubbish about the oni being a King you still went ahead to write this rubbish to backup your claim about the first rubbish you wrote.
Okay, God bless you. Have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why by maasoap(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Segun Oni is a stupid man.
Why will anyone turn down his own entitlement?
You could have easily answered your own question but the rush to call names wouldn't allow you. It is a campaign strategy boy.
“The timing to give out a jeep of about N52 million at the time state, local government workers, and pensioners were being owed for several months were what we quarrelled with and not the gift.”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Bishops Write Buhari Over Five Nigerian Christians Sentenced To Death / 'Ekiti Election Fell Short Of Global Standards' - Say US Observer Group, Others / BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.