Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Get Paid By Wema Bank PLC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Paid By Wema Bank PLC (1698 Views)

Get Paid by using this App! / Get Paid by Joining Mara Exchange And Become Champion / I'm Having Issues With Alat By Wema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid By Wema Bank PLC by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 15, 2017
I just want you to benefit from *Wema Bank Alat*

*Did you know can create bank account from your phone � or pc � without going to bank.*

*Did you know you can make money from Wema bank Through your phone�or pc �*

*How To Register Wema Bank Alat*

� *Go to play store and download Alat by Wema*.
� *Register with your Bank Verification Number (BVN), Phone Number, Email Address, Upload Your Signature and Create a Password ( _Note your pass must contain Alphabet, number and symbol i.e *adeyemigold123#_*

� *Insert 2UXWY4 as a Refer Code*

� *Your Account Number Will Show On Your Main Dashboard*

� *Request For ATM Card _(Note Atm Card is free)_*

� *Put your Home Address _(Alat will come and delivered your ATM Card at your Doorstep)_ The ATM Card Will Be Arrive In 2Days Business)_*

� *Fund your Account With Minimum of #500 _(Note The #500 Is Not Going To Deducte From Your Account)_ Just To Verify Your Account*

*How To Make Money On Wema Bank Alat*

� *On Your Main Dashboard, Click on Refer A Friend, You will See Your Own Refer Code*

� *You can make Money by referring people to join Wema Bank Alat Through Your Refer code*

� *On each person u refer to join Wema Bank Alat is #500*
� *After you refer 10 people #500 x10 making #5,000*
� *Wema Bank Alat will now credit you another #5,000 making #10,000*
� *20 pepople #20,000 , 30 people #30,000 , 40 people #40,000 _e.t.c_*

*(Note Referring is not compulsory)*

*What you stand to benefit*

� *Get a free* *MasterCard delivered to your house*
� *Receive 500naira bonus from everyone who open an account with your refer code*
� *Receive extra 5,000naira for every 10 persons who registered using your code*
� *Get latest financial update delivered directly to your e-mail*
� *Enjoy the first ever digital Nigerian banking with ease*
� *Pay bills, fund your account, buy airtime etc using your phone*
� *Earn extra money daily*
� *10% of your savings in every month*
� *Discounts when you buy goods using WEMA ATM card*

��� _*Promo end soon*_���

� *Contact me if you want to know more about Wema Bank Alat*
https:///send?phone=2348069830309&text=I%20would%20like%20to%20know%20more%20about%20Wema%20Bank%20Alat
Re: Get Paid By Wema Bank PLC by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 15, 2017
*DOUBTERS! DOUBTERS!! DOUBTERS!!!*
*PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!*
*YOUR BVN IS SAVED*

PLEASE MAKE USES THIS BEFORE IT GOES,
Register on ALAT account and Fund your account with at least #500 to enjoy the promo, let your friends know about it as well.

*GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY ONE OF ITS KIND POWERED BY WEMA BANK PLC*

*OPEN WEMA BANK ACCT WITH JUST 500 NAIRA ONLY*

*ENJOY 10k BONUS BY TELLING 10 PEOPLE TO REGISTER THE BANK ACCOUNT*

*REQUEST FOR ATM AND IT WILL BE DELIVERED TO UR PROVIDED ADDRESS FREE OF CHARGE*

*Not mlm neither ponzi*

*PROCEDURES*

U will open a wema bank account
On wema mobile PLATFORM Called alat, Download it from PLAYSTORE search for Alat Wema , or visit www.alat.ng

If u refer a friend, u will be rewarded 500 naira from WEMA on each person u refer And if u refer 10 people u will be credited with additional 5,000 naira making total of 10,000 naira for 10 people u refer and u can withdraw the money from d BANK Or transfer it to any bank of ur choice.

The account is a Standard savings account, it can accept more up 300,000 naira at a time.

u can as well request for the atm online or via nearest wema bank.

Make use of this referral code for ur own registration *2UXWY4*
After opening the acct, u will be given acct number instantly, just activate it with minimum of 500 naira only, then you are good to go......

JUST TRANSFER #500 INTO IT TO MAKE IT ACTIVE (PICK WEMA BANK UNDER THE OTHER BANK AND TYPE IN YOUR ALAT ACCOUNT NUMBER) THAT IS IT

*For more clarification contact me 08069830309*
OR
View more on your YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzlQY4pcbko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCCY6iN5B8U

Wema bank account is now easy to operate......

WE ARE NOW IN DIGITAL LIFE..... NO MORE QUEUEING IN BANK 24/7

*Note: this offer runs till August 31st*

*KUDOS TO WEMA BANK*

*Getting started on wema alat*
Click here
��������������
Hi! Join me on ALAT with this referral code *2UXWY4* and you could make some money too. Click: http://alat.ng

Click on get started and it will take u to playstore where you will download the app or search for it on playstore ALATbyWEMA.

After downloading the app then u can register ur account with ur BVN and phone number.

Fill in the necessary Information and upload required documents then you are good to go.

*Don't forget to put this referral code 2UXWY4*

*contact support: 24 hours customer care line 070022552528*

Call Wema Bank
+2348039003700
SMS +2347051112111

�������������
Join me on ALAT with this referral code *2UXWY4* and you could make some money too. Click: http://alat.ng

Private Chat me if you want to know more About it ...
Re: Get Paid By Wema Bank PLC by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Please don't forget to use my refer code ... 2UXWY4

(1) (Reply)

How I Grew My 10k Investment To Over 30k+ In 5days+ / How To Earn Over 100k Monthly / How I Make 5k Daily Conveniently Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.