Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Insomnia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Insomnia (1408 Views)

What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Are You Suffering From Insomnia? You Will Sleep Like A Baby After Taking CBD OIL / Cure For Cancer, Hypertension, Insomnia And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insomnia by aderonke1(f): 2:56am On Nov 15, 2017
please my brother and sister on this platform you need to help me after treating malaria with drips injection nd drugs I discover that my ability to sleep disappeared. for 3gooddays have not been able to sleep. please tell me what I can use God bless you
Re: Insomnia by dungas30(m): 4:20am On Nov 15, 2017
aderonke1:
please my brother and sister on this platform you need to help me after treating malaria with drips injection nd drugs I discover that my ability to sleep disappeared. for 3gooddays have not been able to sleep. please tell me what I can use God bless you
AMYTPITYLINE BREAK IT AN TAKE JUST HALF OF IT GO TO PHAMARCY EVEN THOUGH ITS CNTROLE BUT GO WITH BOLDNESS
Re: Insomnia by EagleScribes: 5:24am On Nov 15, 2017
aderonke1:

Sorry about that. Please don't take any drugs again. Just take Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Blossom Tea and you will be fine. It will also help your recovery and boost your body system
Re: Insomnia by aderonke1(f): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2017
dungas30:
AMYTPITYLINE BREAK IT AN TAKE JUST HALF OF IT GO TO PHAMARCY EVEN THOUGH ITS CNTROLE BUT GO WITH BOLDNESS
even though it can't what?
Re: Insomnia by babyt66: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Use Golden six and refresh Tea
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Insomnia by dungas30(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
aderonke1:
even though it can't what?
its control not sell to everyone without doctors prescription
Re: Insomnia by FrankByMonster: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello.
I had a severe depression and the two things helped me to deal with it were sport and audiohypnosis.
As for sport jugging is preferred. At least for a distance of 7km.
And you may listen to hypnosis podcasts here
Re: Insomnia by opisco01(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2017
See a pshychiatrist
Re: Insomnia by ssgi4in1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
aderonke1:

How were you able to solve your problem? I am presently experiencing similar problems. Mine started after I took medication for Typhoid : Azithromycin. It's more than 1 month now and I have have been going from one hospital to another. And mine is coupled with some form of headache that doesn't seem to be severe but I can still feel the heaviness in my head. I have taken Lexotan, Diazepam and Presently Nitrazepam, still no improvement.
Re: Insomnia by EagleScribes: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
ssgi4in1:

How were you able to solve your problem? I am presently experiencing similar problems. Mine started after I took medication for Typhoid : Azithromycin. It's more than 1 month now and I have have been going from one hospital to another. And mine is coupled with some form of headache that doesn't seem to be severe but I can still feel the heaviness in my head. I have taken Lexotan, Diazepam and Presently Nitrazepam, still no improvement.

Just take Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Blossom Tea and you will be fine. It will also help your recovery and boost your body system [/quote]

You can add some other supplements too and you will be okay
Re: Insomnia by wakes: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Get CBD OIL. it works like magic for insomnia.
Re: Insomnia by ssgi4in1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
wakes:
Get CBD OIL. it works like magic for insomnia.

What is cbd oil, where can I find it pls?
Re: Insomnia by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2018
aderonke1:
you need calcium and other essential amino acids,so use Cal- C- Mag and stress Active,it will correct it without side effects,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number 08038220168

Re: Insomnia by JannyLI: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Have a relaxing bath with facial mask and natural body treatment like Palm Kernel Oil Flakes
Re: Insomnia by Reximiliano(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
ssgi4in1:

How were you able to recover from this sir..
Re: Insomnia by OtunbaBlack(m): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2019
ssgi4in1:

Are you ok now?
Re: Insomnia by OtunbaBlack(m): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Reximiliano:

How were you able to recover from this sir..

Having the same issue?
Re: Insomnia by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2019
Acute insomnia may not require treatment. Mild insomnia often can be prevented or cured by practicing good sleep habits (see below). If your insomnia makes it hard for you to function during the day because you are sleepy and tired, your health care provider may prescribe sleeping pills for a limited time. Rapid onset, short-acting drugs can help you avoid effects such as drowsiness the following day. Avoid using over-the-counter sleeping pills for insomnia, because they may have undesired side effects and tend to lose their effectiveness over time.
Treatment for chronic insomnia includes first treating any underlying conditions or health problems that are causing the insomnia. If insomnia continues, your health care provider may suggest behavioral therapy. Behavioral approaches help you to change behaviors that may worsen insomnia and to learn new behaviors to promote sleep. Techniques such as relaxation exercises, sleep restriction therapy, and reconditioning may be useful.

Good Sleep Habits for Beating Insomnia
Good sleep habits, also called sleep hygiene, can help you get a good night's sleep and beat insomnia. Here are some tips:
Try to go to sleep at the same time each night and get up at the same time each morning. Try not to take naps during the day, because naps may make you less sleepy at night.
Avoid prolonged use of phones or reading devices ("e-books"wink that give off light before bed. This can make it harder to fall asleep.
Avoid caffeine , nicotine, and alcohol late in the day.
Caffeine and nicotine are stimulants and can keep you from falling asleep. Alcohol can cause waking in the night and interferes with sleep quality.
Get regular exercise . Try not to exercise close to
bedtime , because it may stimulate you and make it hard to fall asleep. Experts suggest not exercising for at least three to four hours before the time you go to sleep.
Don't eat a heavy meal late in the day. A light snack before bedtime , however, may help you sleep.
Make your bedroom comfortable. Be sure that it is dark, quiet, and not too warm or too cold. If light is a problem, try a sleeping mask. If noise is a problem, try earplugs, a fan, or a "white noise" machine to cover up the sounds.
Follow a routine to help you relax before sleep. Read a book, listen to music, or take a bath.
Avoid using your bed for anything other than sleep or
sex .
If you can't fall asleep and don't feel drowsy, get up and read or do something that is not overly stimulating until you feel sleepy.
If you find yourself lying awake worrying about things, try making a to-do list before you go to bed. This may help you to not focus on those worries overnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insomnia by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2019
Acute insomnia may not require treatment. Mild insomnia often can be prevented or cured by practicing good sleep habits (see below). If your insomnia makes it hard for you to function during the day because you are sleepy and tired, your health care provider may prescribe sleeping pills for a limited time. Rapid onset, short-acting drugs can help you avoid effects such as drowsiness the following day. Avoid using over-the-counter sleeping pills for insomnia, because they may have undesired side effects and tend to lose their effectiveness over time.
Treatment for chronic insomnia includes first treating any underlying conditions or health problems that are causing the insomnia. If insomnia continues, your health care provider may suggest behavioral therapy. Behavioral approaches help you to change behaviors that may worsen insomnia and to learn new behaviors to promote sleep. Techniques such as relaxation exercises, sleep restriction therapy, and reconditioning may be useful.

Good sleep habits, also called sleep hygiene, can help you get a good night's sleep and beat insomnia. Here are some tips:
Try to go to sleep at the same time each night and get up at the same time each morning. Try not to take naps during the day, because naps may make you less sleepy at night.
Avoid prolonged use of phones or reading devices ("e-books"wink that give off light before bed. This can make it harder to fall asleep.
Caffeine and nicotine are stimulants and can keep you from falling asleep. Alcohol can cause waking in the night and interferes with sleep quality.
bedtime , because it may stimulate you and make it hard to fall asleep. Experts suggest not exercising for at least three to four hours before the time you go to sleep.
Don't eat a heavy meal late in the day. A light snack before bedtime , however, may help you sleep.
Make your bedroom comfortable. Be sure that it is dark, quiet, and not too warm or too cold. If light is a problem, try a sleeping mask. If noise is a problem, try earplugs, a fan, or a "white noise" machine to cover up the sounds.
Follow a routine to help you relax before sleep. Read a book, listen to music, or take a bath.
sex .
If you can't fall asleep and don't feel drowsy, get up and read or do something that is not overly stimulating until you feel sleepy.
If you find yourself lying awake worrying about things, try making a to-do list before you go to bed. This may help you to not focus on those worries overnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insomnia by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2019

sex .
Re: Insomnia by Reximiliano(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
ssgi4in1:

Hello sir how were you able to recover from this?
Re: Insomnia by NAJALYN: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Norland's Mebo GI treats insomnia.

Please see the link for the Product

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/
Re: Insomnia by ssgi4in1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Well honestly I haven't fully recovered. This is one year plus now. Let me what problem you have, I may have one or two tips.

Stay strong.

Reximiliano:

Hello sir how were you able to recover from this?
Re: Insomnia by ottalo: 1:24pm On May 29, 2021
Sir have u been able to beat insomnia? It been 6yrs now insomnia is dealing with me

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Disastrous Mistakes Performed During Surgery / Alpha Vmax Helps Boost Sex, Immunity And Reduces The Risk Of Infection. / We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.