Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help (1424 Views)

Who Else Is Having This Feverish Feeling And Body Aches? / Please Help Me!! 3rd Time I'm Having Malaria And Typhoid Within 7months / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by UnknownQueen(f): 6:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Good morning forumites, sorry for bothering you with my plights and problems....

Today is my Daughter's 4th birthday, but I'm not happy because she's been sick and has emaciated a whole lot....(please say a prayer for her..)

3 weeks ago whem this feverish condition started, we started self medication on her( I. E)
Gave her a malaria drug and also cefuroxime (antibiotics) on her, we saw it had no effect on her, then we used another anti - malaria thinking the previous one wasn't effective,after completing her dosage, we taught she was feeling better cos for 5 days she was no longer experiencing fever, general body weakness etc, only for it to resurface on the 6th day, we would have taken her to the hospital but there is presently nothing on us, please what other home remedies can we use on her because I believe there is presently on this forum who has had this kind of experience...

Thanks in anticipation of your response

1 Like

Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by ITbomb(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2019
Hospital sure pass o
Advice here without test is dangerous

2 Likes

Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by iPrevail(m): 6:24am On Nov 09, 2019
It could be anything else other than malaria. Take that child to an hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment.

2 Likes

Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by chiommy123(f): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2019
If you can run a test on her at least to be sure what the problem is then you can take it up from there

2 Likes

Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by spafu(m): 7:01am On Nov 09, 2019
Is this place a hospital, why are you putting the live of an innocent girl at risk?
It's better you take her to a health clinic rather than using self medication on her. The feverish condition she experienced could have been a symptom of an underlying sickness so take her to those who are trained to handle her.

2 Likes

Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by UnknownQueen(f): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2019
Thank you guys.... We will do just that.
Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2019
Please take her to the hospital fast, not general hospital cos most of them useless
Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by shogsman(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2019
spafu:
Is this place a hospital, why are you putting the live of an innocent girl at risk?
It's better you take her to a health clinic rather than using self medication on her. The feverish condition she experienced could have been a symptom of an underlying sickness so take her to those who are trained to handle her.

This type of comments annoys me,wtf does this forum have a health section if not to seek opinions from different doctors and people who might be going through the same thing, so in your clouded mind you think he won't still take her to the hospital ahn.

1 Like

Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by spafu(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2019
shogsman:

This type of comments annoys me,wtf does this forum have a health section if not to seek opinions from different doctors and people who might be going through the same thing, so in your clouded mind you think he won't still take her to the hospital ahn.
God punish you with your useless annoyance you hear? If she was your family member, will you ask her to be doing self medication on her child for an ailment she wasn't certain, while consulting nairaland doctors? This same nairaland that those who have been never seen the four walls of a classroom would also come to advise on something they knew nothing about? I responded to her in anger, as I would if she were my wife or a family member, and for you making angry again for been senseless and unimaginative, to hell with you. You haven't known what it takes to be a parent so you could easily assume it was ok to risk the health of a child. I wish I could make you angrier.
Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by shogsman(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
spafu:

God punish you with your useless annoyance you hear? If she was your family member, will you ask her to be doing self medication on her child for an ailment she wasn't certain, while consulting nairaland doctors? This same nairaland that those who have been never seen the four walls of a classroom would also come to advise on something they knew nothing about? I responded to her in anger, as I would if she were my wife or a family member, and for you making angry again for been senseless and unimaginative, to hell with you. You haven't known what it takes to be a parent so you could easily assume it was ok to risk the health of a child. I wish I could make you angrier.
You lack home training,your parents did a very poor job on you,and if you continue with this your uncouthness you won’t succeed in life.cos if you’re not an unfortunate human being you’ll notice the part where I said he’s going to take the child to the hospital,people come here and ask questions to know what it’s like in order not to appear like an uneducated fellow during diagnosis.
This forum has hundreds of qualified doctors and a health section for this specific purpose,but uncouth dimwits like you believe whenever people come here they want to self medicate.
If you’re literate check international communities like quora,Reddit etc you’ll know how important it is to ask questions.
God punish you.
Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by spafu(m): 3:20am On Nov 13, 2019
shogsman:

You lack home training,your parents did a very poor job on you,and if you continue with this your uncouthness you won’t succeed in life.cos if you’re not an unfortunate human being you’ll notice the part where I said he’s going to take the child to the hospital,people come here and ask questions to know what it’s like in order not to appear like an uneducated fellow during diagnosis.
This forum has hundreds of qualified doctors and a health section for this specific purpose,but uncouth dimwits like you believe whenever people come here they want to self medicate.
If you’re literate check international communities like quora,Reddit etc you’ll know how important it is to ask questions.
God punish you.
God punish you and your father, tell me thank you for that. Did you read the part she said the child had been sick and she had already administered malaria medicine to her without diagnosis? Did you also read where she mentioned that the child was experience similar symptoms just after she had finished treating her without diagnosis? God punish you and your miserable father who could afford a CD to save me this stress of having to engage you in a baseless altercation.
Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by Healthempowered: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2019
STC30 is the origin of stem cell in treatment & prevention of diseases. STEM CELLS are undifferentiated biological cells that can differentiate into specialized cells and can divide (through mitosis) to produce more healthy stem cells. Stem cells are found in organisms. They are the universal cells. They are mother cells that have the potential to become any type of cell in the body. One of the main characteristics of stem cells is their ability to self renew or multiply while maintaining the potential to develop into other types of cells. Stem cells can become cells of the heart, kidney, liver, bones, skin, brain, muscle etc. They have the ability to become any kind of cell in the body. They can keep renewing themselves. These basic building blocks of life are fast becoming the ultimate repair kit of the future. Stem cells serve as a sort of internal repair system, dividing essentially without limit to replenish other cells as long as the person or animal is still alive. When a stem cell divides, each new cell has the potential either to remain a stem cell or become another type of cell with a more specialized function e. g red blood cells, brain cells, muscle cells etc.

STEM CELLS can manage and treat over 134 diseases such as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, leukemia, stroke, heart attack, diabetes, down syndrome, cancer, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, spinal cord injury/paralysis, brain trauma, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, Orthopedic injuries, mudcukoskeletal problems, baldness, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, wound healing, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, stones and cancer, liver diseases, pancreatic dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, vision impairment, learning defects, skin repair.

HAVING STEM CELL TREATMENT IS NOT EXPENSIVE ANYMORE!!
Introducing the revolutionary first ever oral plant based stemcell-STC30 .
100% clinically proven safe and effective.You can see the result within a matter of days.
100% Swiss Quality Formulation!
➤ 100% NON TOXIC, ALL NATURAL
➤ 100% HALAL, FDA REGISTERED
➤ 100% NO SIDE EFFECTS, NO OVERDOSE
➤ With $1,000,000 Product liability.

When U're HEALTHY, U're WEALTHY, & when U're wealthy; that's SUPERLIFE!

Wonderful product that heals chronic diseases like Diabetes, Fibroid, Ovarian cyst, Arthritis, Cancer, Stroke, Sexually transmitted diseases, Skin disease,Infertility,High Blood Pressure, Liver disease, Kidney disease, Staphylococus etc tc. StemCell is a product that works on the cells. One Sachet a day keeps your Doctor a away!
DIRECTION:
- Tear one Sachet and place the contents under the tongue (sublingual administration)
- Wait until it fully dissolves.
- Drink plenty of water to ensure adequate hydration.
Re: We've Treated Malaria, And Used Antibiotics But She Still Feels Feverish.. Help by DestroyEvil: 3:56pm On May 23, 2021
UnknownQueen:
Good morning forumites, sorry for bothering you with my plights and problems....

Today is my Daughter's 4th birthday, but I'm not happy because she's been sick and has emaciated a whole lot....(please say a prayer for her..)

3 weeks ago whem this feverish condition started, we started self medication on her( I. E)
Gave her a malaria drug and also cefuroxime (antibiotics) on her, we saw it had no effect on her, then we used another anti - malaria thinking the previous one wasn't effective,after completing her dosage, we taught she was feeling better cos for 5 days she was no longer experiencing fever, general body weakness etc, only for it to resurface on the 6th day, we would have taken her to the hospital but there is presently nothing on us, please what other home remedies can we use on her because I believe there is presently on this forum who has had this kind of experience...

Thanks in anticipation of your response
Start doing 50 sit up exercises 4 days in a week. The 2nd Brain (emotional Brain) has been discovered to be around the Digestive System. This Life-restoring Exercise is YAHWEH's Miraclous Gift to us that hate Orthodox medicine and swallowing tablets.

(1) (Reply)

Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again / Help depression is killing me (picture) / The Benefits Of Ultimate Stemcell "Phytoplacenta" Called DYNACE ROCENTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.