Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe (38279 Views)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2017
MediumStout:

Her pusssy is so red. The person wey block her face no do well
Baba abeg where the pinshure dey, abi shey na for thread
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by MediumStout(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2017
analyser:

Baba abeg where the pinshure dey, abi shey na for thread

U wan make dem ban me?
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Ur nunu is sexy... but looks a bit old. grin Anyways i trust naija men.
Baba where the pinshure
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by 01mcfadden(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
MediumStout:

Is there something I am missing? Abeg, I need the pic ooo
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by sisisioge: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Silly boys! They were not invited to share, they took by force. That's the cruise of the matter.

If a thief gets severely injured while trespassing, who does he sue? Ndi aras.

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by blackbelt(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2017
MediumStout:

U wan make dem ban me?
Bros mail me the pic asap
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2017
ayxmania:

Genital warts (usually a symptom of Human Pappiloma Virus) are treatable but not curable dear. They can only be managed e.g. by applying ointments on d warts to soften them n remove them, but they would grow back. The body might fight it after a while tho.

Isn't that i said its TREATABLE? shocked

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2017
blackbelt:

What are u pple talking about gan, where did u see pvsssy again

You forgot you are dealing with an afonja? They see pusssy in everything even when there is none. They are obsess with women private parts

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by iamJ(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Isn't that i said its TREATABLE? shocked

what are you doing online?

See my alternate account oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked

And why shud I?
Don't fall for bullies. Be Strong and check your circle of friends. Nairaland is littered with dolts

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
Don't fall for bullies. Be Strong and check your circle of friends. Nairaland is littered with dolts

I learned my lesson in a hard way....

I don't want any NL friends anymore....the worse is, they are snakes...
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by blacq2009(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2017
ruggedised:

this mama never deactivate her moniker oooooo
Stop being mean.
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

So you just realised this

Happy new year grin

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by agadez007(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I will give to you,you are a strong woman

Pay them Haters no Attention,sooner or Later after they are through Masturbating to the Pics,they will get bored and Everything will go away
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by blackbelt(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2017
freedomforall30:

You forgot you are dealing with an afonja? They see pusssy in everything even when there is none. They are obsess with women private parts
Me nko that is yoruba
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2017
iamJ:
what are you doing online?

See my alternate account oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

im juz here my love kiss
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by KadunaMafia: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I'm sorry for all that. I stil can't stand humans that kiss and Tell. Don't ever you deactivate. Don't give them the joy of winning because you need to be the winner after all these. Be strong

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
blackbelt:

Me nko that is yoruba

Yorubaa is not the same as Afonja.
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Caseless: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin cheesy

Keep fooling urself! And u think i give a fvck about it.

Juz enjoy the PIC while it last ..
where's the picture?

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by gazoka(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=62394982]

[/quote
But how did it happen,
Is it by accident or by incident?

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Caseless: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Becoz we have seen ur nunu
abeg, I carry God beg you. Wey dat picture? undecided

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Caseless: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by efficiencie(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2017
men work hard, earn and get married to "tear rubber" while award winning buffoons struggle to take turns to feed from a "pit latrine" by force... grin grin grin
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by gazoka(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2017
Caseless:
We the elders need to know nah
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Caseless: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2017
MediumStout:

this is unfair to that unwritten law that says a brother must help a brother to erection and satisfaction. Even if na to give him ur babe. Where's that pic? angry

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by gazoka(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2017
grin cool sad
They got direct reparcution for their bad deed
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by gazoka(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2017
Caseless:
this is unfair to that unwritten law that says a brother must help a brother to erection and satisfaction. Even if na to give him ur babe. Where's that pic? angry
Casaless you are still busy looking for the pic
Hmmmmm

There is God ooo!!
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin cheesy

Keep fooling urself! And u think i give a fvck about it.

Juz enjoy the PIC while it last ..

Went to pocknose? Is that you on your dp? You are gorgeous.. Don't mind any negative comment what ever u do in life people will talk
We haveorw negatives people than positive ..pulling people down makes them happy as their lives are low and they feel depressed or wish they could have something u have.
Trust me we deal with such bastards daily do your thing and the best way to deal with them,never let them seeu in pain ..make sure u succeed and kill them with that smile

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by Magnifico2000: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Abeg where d pishure make we see.
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Ur nunu is sexy... but looks a bit old. grin
Anyways i trust naija men.

And u feel you typed something intelligent ? I can bet my life you are from a low class ,no achievement ..pulling people down makes u high ,right?
Go figure out your fails and grow up!

Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by lazygal: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
I'm sorry for all that. I stil can't stand humans that kiss and Tell. Don't ever you deactivate. Don't give them the joy of winning because you need to be the winner after all these. Be strong

I don't know what happened not interested .came for the topic and saw comments but what ever it is you are right.

She will just hurt her self more that's what they want ..in life we have too many envious, wicked people with PhD syndrome ..what ever happens life goesonworst. Have happended to others .

By the way,is. There any thing like Kaduna mafia? Yet Kaduna still not developing ?hmm
Re: Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe by ArchangeLucifer: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Severed Young Man's Head Dumped At A Junction In Delta State (Viewers Discretion / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Six Gunmen Attacked Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka