Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters (527 Views)

Female Zimbabwean Soldiers Twerk In Their Military Uniform (Photos, Video) / Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by FRESHGIST247: 5:03am On Nov 15, 2017
Soldiers with the Zimbabwe Defense Forces (ZDF) have seized control of the state broadcasting outlet, it was reported in the wee hours of the morning in Harare. The seizure is speculated to be part of an military coup against the government of longtime President of Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe.

Two employees of the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), as well as a human rights worker, told the local Reuters bureau that soldiers occupied the state broadcasters’ headquarters in the capital city.
Soldiers stand beside military vehicles just outside Harare, Zimbabwe

http://regulusnews.com/2017/11/15/zimbabwean-soldiers-take-over-zbc-state-broadcaster-headquarters/
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by daddio(m): 5:07am On Nov 15, 2017
SOMETHING IS WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT "FP"? NA WHO GO PAY ME FOR BEING THE FIRST TO COMMENT NOW.
OP NA U GO PAY ME O.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by Atiku2019: 5:28am On Nov 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by laiza(m): 5:34am On Nov 15, 2017
I saw this coming since the last UN general assembly. Mugabe was the only African president that called Trump a bully, and the third president amongst all that was present at the assembly. Iranian president and French president, Macron were the other two. This attempt to usurp his leadership might be unconnected but it's happening too soon.
Although Mugabe's selfish interest and personal agenda led him to sack the country's vice president who happens to be a decorated army veteran. America has her tentacles in almost all military in th world and if America are willing to give the vice president support then president Mugabe is a goner. This isn't the first time a vice president would be sacked from office in Zimbabwe so why is it different this time and why is majority of African presidents keeping mute to the situation in Harare?
NB: I'm not a Mugabe supporter, I just wish the African man will stop being a white mans puppet. The will of the Zimbabwean people should matter most.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by dabeto: 5:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Long over due cool
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by Pappyjim: 5:40am On Nov 15, 2017
laiza:
I saw this coming since the last UN general assembly. Mugabe was the only African president that called Trump a bully, and the third president amongst all that was present at the assembly. Iranian president and French president, Macron were the other two. This attempt to usurp his leadership might be unconnected but it's happening too soon.
Although Mugabe's selfish interest and personal agenda led him to sack the country's vice president who happens to be a decorated army veteran. America has her tentacles in almost all military in th world and if America are willing to give the vice president support then president Mugabe is a goner. This isn't the first time a vice president would be sacked from office in Zimbabwe so why is it different this time and why is majority of African presidents keeping mute to the situation in Harare?
NB: I'm not a Mugabe supporter, I just wish the African man will stop being a white mans puppet. The will of the Zimbabwean people should matter most.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by bodejohn(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Mugabe comes to me as that proverbial man who failed to learn from history till he becomes one himself.

His selfishish personal interest is about to throw the country he helped build into tumoil...

Hopefully this will be settled quickly with the least amount of bloodshed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by Samusu(m): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Fear Women
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by hatchy(f): 6:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Mugabe brought this upon himself.
A man highly revered and respected suddenly lost all he built over the years because of greed.

What is a 93 year old man still doing in power after spending over three decades there if not greed.

African mentality!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2017
NOTHING LAST FOREVER AFTER ALL.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2017
dabeto:
Long over due cool
As in ehen! I've been jumping up and down since midnight.
The phul has been ruling with senility and everyone just kept quiet like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2017
This whole military ops is quite puzzling. Don't quite know what to make of it.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=laiza post=62388438]I saw this coming since the last UN general assembly. Mugabe was the only African president that called Trump a bully, and the third president amongst all that was present at the assembly. Iranian president and French president, Macron were the other two. This attempt to usurp his leadership might be unconnected but it's happening too soon.
Although Mugabe's selfish interest and personal agenda led him to sack the country's vice president who happens to be a decorated army veteran. America has her tentacles in almost all [/quote/]. This is just another conspiracy theory from an over-imaginative mind. Nice one,man smiley smiley. Same Old Formula: Hang it around the neck of the Yankees or the West and totally forget about the old fly who wants to make his dear wife president at the expense of other factional interests within the ZANU-PF. Once again,nice one. You should attempt script-writing with such an imagination.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2017
@AryaSand Why have you "jumping up and down"? You Zimbabwean,ma?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Take Over ZBC State Broadcaster Headquarters by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@AryaSand Why have you "jumping up and down"? You Zimbabwean,ma?
No o! I'm a young Nigerian who have never followed a Coup before, closest thing was the military uprising in Turkey so the whole thing just excited me.

(1) (Reply)

Former South Korean President Park Sentenced To 24 Years In Prison / EXCLUSIVE: How US Fooled Russia And Syria Before The Missile Attacks / North Korea Nuclear Test Tunnels At Punggye-ri 'destroyed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.