Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi (34277 Views)

President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri / President Buhari Wears Isiagu In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by nengibo: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
If Ipob had asked, there might have been professional sn1pe rs here on NL who could've taken Jibrin out from miles away. grin

He looks responsible in the attire though. undecided
Bros u are evil...I nyanabo eh
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by victorazyvictor(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:
He really do,
How i wish we all can put tribalism aside, and unite with one mind like we did, during ARGENTINA VS NIGERIA match.
We can if we wanna. Just a resolution and mind made up.

Unfortunately Buhari is the father of tribalism himself.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by RoyalUc(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2017
ehie:
lol...never deny a fool his folly. .useless brain less thing.Buharis daughter is flexing private jet,you are here on Nairaland nonsense creature

How did Buhari's daughter come about flexing private jet and I am on Nairaland (including you)? If my father had worked harder (well, it's not about hard work but God's grace), probably I would have been flexing private jet too. Since I am not there yet, I guess you think the best thing I should do is to develop the normal African 'pull him down syndrome?'

What is her offence? Being born into Buhari's family?

I want to be very successful in life. Infact, I hope to become President some day. I can't get to the top by hating the successful unnecessarily and assassinating their character to pull them down.

Now, why are you not flexing private jet? Has anybody stopped you? Do you hope to become successful? Will you like it if people treat you thesame way you are treating Buhari and his family?

There is God o!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
The stadium is empty.....abeg who is he waving at ?
Calm down Okeke,pmb is right there in you village, what are you noisemakers going to do?

Where is the terrorist leader Nnamdi kalu?

He disappeared. grin
IkpuMmadu:
The stadium is empty.....abeg who is he waving at ?
Calm down Okeke,pmb is right there in you village, what are you noisemakers going to do?

Where is the terrorist leader Nnamdi kalu?

He disappeared.
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by yazach: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2017
dokiOloye:
At d rate u ppl are going about this,this Buhari's visit to d SE will be listed among his achievements in 2019 campaigns.
Btw,see how scanty d stadium is on that 2nd picture.

Oga what did you expect in five percent population,

If you want make the stadium full, you go need some pig from Israel
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

How did Buhari's daughter come about flexing private jet and I am on Nairaland (including you)? If my father had worked harder (well, it's not about hard work but God's grace), probably I would have been flexing private jet too. Since I am not there yet, I guess you think the best thing I should do is to develop the normal African 'pull him down syndrome?'

I want to be very successful in life. Infact, I hope to become President some day. I can't get to the top by hating the successful unnecessarily and assassinating their character to pull them down.

Now, why are you not flexing private jet? Has anybody stopped you? Do you hope to become successful? Will you like it if people treat you thesame way you are treating Buhari and his family?

There is God o!
Poverty is a terrible thing,it blind people from seen the reality,it makes you think everybody is corrupt, its instilled hate,jealous, malice in a poor souls.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by joe120120(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Ekwensu of ipob
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by tolguy(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2017
dokiOloye:
Has Buhari proven these people who hated him b4 he became president wrong?
Instead, he has proven them right.
anytin he dd is wrong to dem so dnt talk abt right dey dnt knw it
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by ufuosman(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Baba need to dey change different style of cloth. D cloth mark am like makinwa
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by hardemola023(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Yeye man....

Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by Gotze1: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2017
raker300:
why?

Ipob have no time for frivolities...

They have a case to present at the UN and ecowas on secession.

Hehehe. Just laughing at your chest beating. Won't you spill your blood again?
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by emynicedgreat: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2017
awsh....
presido you look sooooooo cute wearing the dress. plz carry every body along @ Buhari and Nigeria will be sweet.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by snilyung(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2017
i neva hear any speech from him,abi they no record d speech inject inside him,na wa for him oooooh,presido of the zoo.................we still dey on NO REFERENDUM...........NO ELECTION.................ofe nsala loading..................i neva hear any speech from him,abi they no record d speech inject inside him,na wa for him oooooh,presido of the zoo.................we still dey on NO REFERENDUM...........NO ELECTION.................ofe nsala loading..................i neva hear any speech from him,abi they no record d speech inject inside him,na wa for him oooooh,presido of the zoo.................we still dey on NO REFERENDUM...........NO ELECTION.................ofe nsala loading..................
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by chigoziem10(f): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:
He really do,
How i wish we all can put tribalism aside, and unite with one mind like we did, during ARGENTINA VS NIGERIA match.
Unite you said?? you think buba is uniting with the igbos with just uniform offered him by our political bigots, think again

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by gidgiddy: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2017
10 people came together in an empty stadium and gave Buhari title. What a disgrace
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by Lilimax(f): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:
He really do,
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

There is God o!
u are a big fool.how did Buhari work hard,what has he done,He staged a coup and should still be in prison and became president because Tinubu hoisted and provided the necessary funds.how does that translate to hardwork.brainless BMC.you think u can raise your family of BMCs naira.We are fighting so that ur family can get thw best life possible you are here eating crumbs and setting ur future for a life of slavery.you no get one brain cell.in the end Zahra Buhari will pay your daughter peanuts as BMC ode
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by ModsWillKillNL: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2017
What will the slavves not do to curry favours from their master

It doesnt change anything
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by eulogy: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2017
That's an Ijaw attire and it is called workor or angapu. The material is called nama tibi in Ijaw and isiagu in Igbo.
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by charlycharles(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2017
upon d isiagu abboki still abboki...
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by adadike281(f): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
If Ipob had asked, there might have been professional sn1pe rs here on NL who could've taken Jibrin out from miles away. grin

He looks responsible in the attire though. undecided
jisike na advertise onwe gi! ke kwanu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by RoyalUc(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2017
ehie:
u are a big fool.how did Buhari work jard,what has he done,He staged a coup and should still be in prison and became president because Tinubu hoisted and provided the necceaary funds.how does that translate to hardwork.brainless BMC.you think u can raise your family of BMCs naira.We are fighting so that ur family can get thw best life possible you are here eating crumbs and setting ur future for a life of slavery.you no get one briain cell.in the end Zahra Buhari will pay your daughter peanuts as BMC ode

Funny!
"We are fighting so that ur family can get thw best life possible." How exactly are you doing that? Anyway, thanks for the fight and how much success you have achieved so far, but henceforth, kindly channel all you energies into fighting for yourself and your family. I am working hard to take care of myself.

BTW, is it possible to say a word without resorting to insults and being foul-mouthed? Is it?
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

Funny!
"We are fighting so that ur family can get thw best life possible." How exactly are you doing that? Anyway, thanks for the fight and how much success you have achieved so far, but henceforth, kindly channel all you energies into fighting for yourself and your family. I am working hard to take care of myself.

BTW, is it possible to say a word without resorting to insults and being foul-mouthed? Is it?
idiot...when I say your i mean for the betterment of every one
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2017
omo I never know we can ever have more than 24 hours electric light. See constant light as in......Since yesterday. Reporting from Abakiliki........
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by Abdulnur(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2017
dokiOloye:
How can Nigeria be united under a president that made d 97% vs 5% speech and is implementing it?

How can Nigeria be united when a meat head forms another govt within a Democratically elected govt?
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by Abdulnur(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2017
raker300:
why?

Ipob have no time for frivolities...

They have a case to present at the UN and ecowas on secession.

Carles be like "kontinu"

Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by khalhokage(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2017
He wore the same thing during his campaign, Igbos still didn't vote for him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by alobright17(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2017
dokiOloye:
Has Buhari proven these people who hated him b4 he became president wrong?
Instead, he has proven them right.
what has the governor of your States whom you love and bow for has done for you with allocation and other funds done for you? what did Goodluck your lover did for you that Buhari spoiled within 2 yrs that made you to start wailing and ranting up and down? keep hating at least for the 2 yrs na ur own skin pain.
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by sinceraconcept(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2017
Buhari is handsome gaan,in fact the most president Nigeria ever had,tall,handsome,etc but what we need from him to cover up for his numerous flaws in his administration is making good use of the remaining years he has left and do right . this is a good step though,showing he's the father of the nation
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by drotba(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:
He really do,

Truly Nigeria is better together than divided. The diversity is wow....rich cultural diversities inclusive
May God give Nigeria the solutions to corruption, nepotism and tribalism.
May God bless Naija!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by Sttropez2: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
IPOB Oya hide your face. ���
Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi by babapressy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Obinna Ogba Accuses Abdullahi Adamu Of Plot To Remove Saraki / Tribalism Hidden In Foundations Of Our Country Have Come Out - Bolanle Olukanni / View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.