Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (51693 Views)

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by MaziOmenuko: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Another tower down to the bags; when will they complete the second tower? We are waiting cheesy grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a fool,

Charity begins at home
Instead of him to go back to Anambra state and develop there.

What's the essence of his wealth, if he can't use it to checkmate the erosion sites at Nanka and Nnobi

Nonsense

Your posts highlights your idiocy more and more. I was thinking you are just a bored troll, but its obvious you are empty and can write any trash for likes which you are yet to cash-in.

What's the essence of his wealth, if he can't use it to checkmate the erosion sites at Nanka and Nnobi

Ecological trust fund is disbursed steadily by the FG to checkmate natural disaster. Go and hold the governor responsible. ABC is a business man, and as such, can always site his business in greener pastures.

This stupid mentality is very archaic and shallow.

10 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by FA13(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
And they go still they shout marginalisation.

What else do they want? Set of selfish people.
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nword22:
Fellow Biafrians, I can proudly conclude that Lagos is now officially an overseas territory of United Biafraland.

An administrator has been dispatch to bring law and order between our citizens and it's former illegals omoluwobis-omo-onile that settled there illegally.

The Biafrian foreign secretary.
Keep dreaming! cheesy The day you get your Biafra, this building will be forfeited to the SW, whether you like it or not. After all, they built it originally. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Mariangeles(f): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Category1:
Later they will say that Igbos are contributing anything to the Lagos growth
But of course they are!

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by KadunaMafia: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

I pity you. You should be advising your own father first. For you to drag his name into the mud here, shows that you have no respect for him at all. It is obvious that he sells atu osisi, otherwise you would not have made reference to it. Are you one of those born troway types?
Your Father can't construct a room that your mum will live in but you will always come here to advise people on where to site their business.

You are the son of a poor man that's why you fight here daily on tribal issues

7 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
goaldynman:

Oga, be specific! Name the company, so I can google your claim!!

Don't mind him he is pain

5 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by harkibami27: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Arysexy:
Them hateful tiger clawed face ewedurians will soon arrive with their poisoned cat whisker face to hate on who no send them.

They keep on hating and plotting evil while the evil return to them while we prosper
plz kindly help me wit gud beta job around festac or mile 2 or surulere plzz,before I gain admission into skul..house don tire me ooooi plz kindly help me wit gud beta job around festac or mile 2 or surulere plzz,before I gain admission into skul..house don tire me ooooi

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by harkibami27: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mariangeles:
But of course they are!
plz kindly help me wit gud beta job around festac or mile 2 or surulere plzz,before I gain admission into skul..house don tire me ooooi plz kindly help me wit gud beta job around festac or mile 2 or surulere plzz,before I gain admission into skul..house don tire me ooooi

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
Your Father can't construct a room that your mum will live in but you will always come here to advise people on where to site their business.

You are the son of a poor man that's why you fight here daily on tribal issues
Eeyah! sad When people like you lack facts to buttress their points, they resort to insults. Like I said, you lack respect for your own father, that is why you can make mockery of fatherhood.

It is obvious that you were badly trained from birth, by those who were entrusted to do so. That was why you developed such psychological problems, that made it easy for you to lash out at others, in hate and anger using such uncouth language. Ndo. May you find a solution to your affliction. undecided Since you lack a proper father, I suggest you ask the elders in your town to help you get a solution to your problems. Anuofia.

3 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nword22:

Forfeited you said, tell me other words, you can't forfeit something that belongs to the state.
Which state? Are you referring to a Biafra that has not seen the light of day, and would never be actualised, since your people remain clueless about how to achieve it? It is not by laying claim to other people's territories, that your Biafra would come, o! shocked
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by ibedun: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
slimthugchime:
We are always there to develop Lagos no matter what grin

Igbo! Manu manu!

What of una land in the East?

Igbo! Manu man!

5 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by shaddoww: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
somebody developed n somebody bought. I think there is a difference between a developer n an investor.

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah! sad When people like you lack facts to buttress their points, they resort to insults. Like I said, you lack respect for your own father, that is why you can make mockery of fatherhood.

It is obvious that you were badly trained from birth, by those who were entrusted to do so. That was why you developed such psychological problems, that made it easy for you to lash out at others, in hate and anger using such uncouth language. Ndo. May you find a solution to your affliction. undecided Since you lack a proper father, I suggest you ask the elders in your town to help you get a solution to your problems. Anuofia.
You will rant till your ancestor call you, Igbos will be waxing strong in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Ejanla07: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
xreal:
Congratulations Sir.

Is he also the owner of ABC transport? I respect whoever owns that company.

no
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by AcquireCofOLand(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Land Promo Opportunity &christmas Gift: Affordable Land At Villa Garden Magboro

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro
Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc
Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
post=62403742:

You will rant till your ancestor call you, Igbos will be waxing strong in Lagos.
Haba!! shocked The whole world can see that you are the one ranting here. Oya, chant that your favourite slogan again so we can all laugh at your cluelessness some more! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Ejanla07: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
aariwa:
One of the most humble billionaires in Nigeria(he is not ABC the transporter).A hardcore philanthropist and humanist.He bankrolled mbadinuju 's 1999 governorship election but when Emeka offor was claiming he achieved that,Orjiakor never said anything about it till today

dis man na one of d first Nigerians to own a dredger. I'm not talking about all dis small dredger

3 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by goaldynman(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
FA13:
And they go still they shout marginalisation.

What else do they want? Set of selfish people.

Envious AFONJA! Go and hang!!

3 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by ruggedlaw(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congratulations Sir.

Is he also the owner of ABC transport?
I respect whoever owns that company.

NO
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by sinceraconcept(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
How are these Ibo boys making this much money? Orji Uzo Kalu is not stupid for building his country home in his village though .

5 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by ibedun: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
goaldynman:

Envious AFONJA! Go and hang!!

Wait o! Na Afonja build the place......igbo man bought one of the units..yet, all these noise?

4 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by rman: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Ignore that clown. He is just an empty attention seeking retar'd.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
How are these Ibo boys making this much money? Orji Uzo Kalu is not stupid for building his country home in his village though .

ABC Orjiakor is different from Orji kalu
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by sinceraconcept(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ejanla07:

dis man na one of d first Nigerians to own a dredger. I'm not talking about all dis small dredger
someone said he went to medical school? how true and did he practise ? most medical doctors are not this ambitious and rich

2 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by goaldynman(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibedun:

Wait o! Na Afonja build the place......igbo man bought one of the units..yet, all these noise?

Chagoury is Lebanese, friends of Abacha; not AFONJA!! tongue

6 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Arysexy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
harkibami27:

Can u supply bushels of ewedu leaves and sacks of amala to my client in ibadam?

If not, I can take u to iya munirat to learn d rudiments of agbo jedijedi

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibedun:

Keep deceiving yourself

Chagoury group Eko Atlantic developer is owned by Lebanese man

7 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by bigtt76(f): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
That's his initials

designVATExcel:
I don't get, is his name ABC?

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by blahc007: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
marginalization,we are being opressed the zoo bla bla bla..WTF...do we need biafra to make igbo land a small heaven? A place foreigners would long to visit and invest in? Infact we don't even need a president emerging from the east to achieve that as well..i didn't know we have the likes of ABC orjiakor in nigeria...if all igbo billionaires can channel 20% of their wealth to igbo land, in15 to 20years, Nigeria might start considering relocating FCT to eastern nigeria.The moment we (igbos) are mentally freed,the best will come to us...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by sonnie10: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
someone said he went to medical school? how true and did he practise ? most medical doctors are not this ambitious and rich

Actually, they are these days
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:
The developers
On point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Architectural design (interior, Exterior, Plans And Construction) 08096365063 / Security Men In Front Of A House In Abuja Dressed In Queen's Guard Uniform / Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.