Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List (1061 Views)

Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter / The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by TimmyPapa(m): 5:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Rankings are based on a number of key drivers, including tolerance, safety, standard of living and attractiveness to tourists. The overall marks are given out of 100.
Common themes in the rankings are Intolerance, Religious Extremism, and Poor foreign relations.
Keep scrolling to see the 15 countries with the worst reputations in the world:

16. Egypt 45.22
Egypt is the most populated country in North Africa and one of the most politically fraught, with liberals and Muslim Brotherhood voters alike opposed to the current government. This has given Egypt an dangerous reputation, and tourists have been warned to stay away.

15. Romania 44.1
Romania has been a member of the EU since 2007, but with the chance for free movement there has been something of an exodus from the country. Over two million people estimated to have moved to other parts of Europe since then which, unfairly or not, hasn't helped its reputation.

14. China 44.08
Though there's no doubting China's economic strength and the value of its export industry, its reputation on human rights and high standards of living for every citizen has yet to catch up.

13. Turkey 42.73
President Erdogan recently survived an attempted military coup, but it looks like the country's civil liberties have suffered as thousands of academics, journalists and public sector workers were immediately arrested in the aftermath. There is also talk of bringing the death penalty back.

REad The full list and see Where Nigeria is Ranked .. Should Nigeria be ranked on the number? Is Nigeria really a symbol of bad reputation in Africa and the world in general
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/11/16-countries-with-worst-reputation-in.html

Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by KardinalZik(m): 6:00am On Nov 15, 2017
The only bad reputation of Nigeria is voting Buhari and his APC into power.

4 Likes

Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by Samsimple(m): 6:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Nigeria should be called divided state of nigeria(DSN) i smell war make i kuku go meet my uncle 4 italy before them recruit me for infantry..

3 Likes

Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by TimmyPapa(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Samsimple:
Nigeria should be called divided state of nigeria(DSN) i smell war make i kuku go meet my uncle 4 italy before them recruit me for infantry..
oohh you dey run away abi
Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by TimmyPapa(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2017
KardinalZik:
The only bad reputation of Nigeria is voting Buhari and his APC into power.
Well do you know its not only the government that should be blamed here

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by rawpadgin(m): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Samsimple:
guy, ur nostril need servicing
Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by Drinokrane: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Even OP cannot write Nigeria correctly... Nigerial
Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by lalanice(f): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2017
b4 nko
Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by TimmyPapa(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2017
Drinokrane:
Even OP cannot write Nigeria correctly... Nigerial
thanks jare its part of bad reputation

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by nijabazaar: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2017
Norrin good about this geographical expression
Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by TimmyPapa(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2017
nijabazaar:
Norrin good about this geographical expression
hmmmmmm
Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by Gotze1: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2017
Thanks to our white powder carriers. I mean the flat headed developers.
Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by TimmyPapa(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Gotze1:
Thanks to our white powder carriers. I mean the flat headed developers.
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by tossie101(f): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Not suprised
Re: Countries With The Worst Reputaion In The World. Nigeria Made The List by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2017
Where is Afghanistan? this fake!

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Of Dead People: See What A Facebook User Wrote / PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Commander Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Aisha Buhari Shares Videos Of Senators Criticising Buhari ’s Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.