Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mukina: Why Was I Banned - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina: Why Was I Banned (684 Views)

Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina / Mukina Why Not Release Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mukina: Why Was I Banned by swaggaz(f): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
Mukina, why did you ban me for stating my opinion? angry angry angry angry angry angry

I didn't diss anyone's parents, all I said was "Your Ignorance is a glowing proof of the Nigerian Parent", so how does that imply dissing Oyb's parents?

And, I just noticed you didn't ban Oyb for insulting me but you decided to ban me alone, Please justify your unfair judgement. undecided, the last time you banned me you claimed I was E-fighting even though Sauron was the one who kept insulting and derailing my thread but I also noticed you banned me alone even though it takes to tango or even start a fight.

Seriously, If you have anything against me, why don't you just state it and make your thoughts known instead of satisfying yourself with banning me all the time. . . undecided. . .I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE A PLEA, I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR.
Re: Mukina: Why Was I Banned by TOPE20001(f): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
Buahahahahahahahahaha
Mama gee strikes again grin cheesy grin
Re: Mukina: Why Was I Banned by tayoast(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
2 people e-fight, 1 gets expelled.

mukina, y dont u emulate FIFA: Zizou headbutted Materazzi, but d duo were punished!!

Free her now!!!! tongue
Re: Mukina: Why Was I Banned by mukina2: 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
^
if you really know mamagee you wont even bother undecided

you will warn her 500 times she will do 500 times again.

she forgot exactly what she typed back in the thread,now she has changed it,
she will serve out her ban.
Re: Mukina: Why Was I Banned by tayoast(m): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^oh oh!! its mama-gee??

count me out, pls lmfao
Re: Mukina: Why Was I Banned by mukina2: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
Before you create more threads for me. lemme answer you here.

you were banned because
you insulted someone's parents.

1, even if you were provoked. you have received more warnings than any other member on this forum, you could have reported.

mama-gee:

How does that save you from your misery? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And the unbroken steam of your Ignorance is a glowing proof of the failure of Nigerian Parents. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Your worst Nightmare. cool
Can you stop hyperventilating, Do you need a bucket to fill your tears with? undecided
Pleaseee, With your ignorant and rude remarks I can tell you're an empty vest. . .a dullard with a flea brain.
And who's making noise?. . .
From the tone of your reply, I can feel your attention Craving soul from over here. . .
Ignorance at its best. undecided
Abeg, when you have nothing nice to say to some one, I suggest you keep shut.
Re: Mukina: Why Was I Banned by ayettymama(f): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
kaii

mamagee u are too mush!!

ahhhh i cant laff

neways on an unrelated topic- how can one delete thir profile on this forum??
Re: Mukina: Why Was I Banned by swaggaz(f): 12:50am On Mar 23, 2010
mukina2:

Before you create more threads for me. lemme answer you here.

you were banned because
you insulted someone's parents.

1, even if you were provoked. you have received more warnings than any other member on this forum, you could have reported.

It's what is known as an Opinion or Clearly Stating Once Opinions on a discussion forum, I was referring to Nigerian Parents in General not Oyb's Parents.
I mean, I can clearly mention users that have ca;;ed me wack but yet I let that fade because it's their opinion.
Everyone is entitled to their Opinions, Nigerian Parents is included.
But if you feel stating out my opinion is against the rules, you should change the rules typed by Seun in the rules section because I didn't see anything against what I stated.
Since you find something wrong in that statement,I'm sorry mukina, I never thought of reporting. . .I got so angry and my anger took the better part of me, I just couldn't understand why someone would be so rude to a fellow user. Maybe next time I would think of reporting before talking back.
Please when is my ban due at least you should have told me how many hours/days I would be banned like Debosky does, why is yours different? sad
Re: Mukina: Why Was I Banned by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 23, 2010
hehehe

thread says mukina but we all know she really means oybsky

abeg mamagee dont turn me jobless like you. I'm sure there are better things to read about on NL even in romance and sexuality section where all they say is "I saw a big booty and buubs", than these I-am-so-crazy- for-the-love-of-you threads.
Re: Mukina: Why Was I Banned by switch411(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2010
Angered by what another user's Post? never!! no matter what is posted, Users here only exist in my imagination- the so called insults to me is like comedy!!
Re: Mukina: Why Was I Banned by mamagee3(f): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
Thread Locked, Please everyone move on. embarassed
Re: Mukina: Why Was I Banned by tayoast(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2010
**smh**

welocme sha

(1)

Mother Of 7 Arrested For Drug Trafficking / Pz Vacancies / Sometimes I Can Be A Pain To Be Around.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.