Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) (31561 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by olabrad: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2017
worworgirl:
Be well-informed oga. They are there to protect civilians against miscreants who might want to ruin the whole voting process

And the "miscreants" should be shot dead in the process?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by lonecatt(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2017
agadez007:
Now that Buhari is in the South east,IPOB should Cover their Face in Shame, I thought they were boasting that It was because of their Moi moi Threat that Buhari Canceled his first proposed Visit to the Southeast
let them give him #50 to go and buy ugu in Onitsha main market na and see if the people will not spit at him,anybody can be in the east ,do you see him on the streets with common men as nnamdi was working freely in the midst of commoners.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by owunabastard: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:
Please what happened to rubber bullets? Is Nigeria too broke to buy? Why would they use live bullet among civilians?

Imagine that buffon displaying gun as if killing civilians is his beloved pastime.
That is Nigeria for you, very shameful

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2017
dollytino4real:
be careful sha becos obosi boys and ogidi boys no get joy o!

Na to find small Joy dash dem na. ...
Afterall, Joy cometh in the morning, says the Lord grin
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by agadez007(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Lies
what do i gain by Lying here?

I wish you were there, the man was sweaty and furious,and was Stammering all through
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by SarkinYarki: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2017
agadez007:
Now that Buhari is in the South east,IPOB should Cover their Face in Shame, I thought they were boasting that It was because of their Moi moi Threat that Buhari Canceled his first proposed Visit to the Southeast

Stale talk abeg

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by ebopee: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2017
The sight of armed Police men will scare people from voting. May God help us.
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by agadez007(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2017
lonecatt:
let them give him #50 to go and buy ugu in Onitsha main market na and see if the people will not spit at him,anybody can be in the east ,do you see him on the streets with common men as nnamdi was working freely in the midst of commoners.
First it was that IPOB will kill him if he sets foot in Igboland,He is in Ebonyi now,Again you have changed it to Onitsha market,if Eventually he visits Onitsha main Market,You tell him to go to Woliwo layout

Gerraout,you no get talk
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by wizod(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Harmless civilians will be at home or at the polling booths around them voting.
That policeman you see there came for miscreants who might want to cause problem
if dat is d case let him get ready 2 meet his waterloo

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Stylz69(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2017
In a civilized society, preparation for elections should not look like they are preparing for war! When will our democracy mature to a point where we can vote without fear? When ballot boxes won’t be stolen and stuffed.

This only proves that the people you are electing are only going there to steal and enrich themselves.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by agadez007(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2017
SarkinYarki:

Stale talk abeg

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Show of weapons 'll only chase peoole away from this election and same time showing the world naija police remains the worst in the world
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by nkemdi89(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Show of force.
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by dollytino4real(f): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2017
correctguy101:

Na to find small Joy dash dem na. ...
Afterall, Joy cometh in the morning, says the Lord grin
ok i hear u sir, mr preacher
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by patrickmuf(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:
Please what happened to rubber bullets? Is Nigeria too broke to buy? Why would they use live bullet among civilians?

Imagine that buffon displaying gun as if killing civilians is his beloved pastime.
Please stop chatting bullshiit...Have you not witnessed or read about violent elections in this country where political thugs unleash mayhem at will?
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by olabrad: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2017
patrickmuf:
Please stop chatting bullshiit...Have you not witnessed or read about violent elections in this country where political thugs unleash mayhem at will?

So, the best way to deal with civil unrest during election is via live bullet? Stop typing like a mentally backward fellon.

Looks like the abnorm in Nigeria has gotten into your brain, making you to see absurdity as acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by correctguy101(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok i hear u sir, mr preacher

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Ugosample(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Lies
I experienced something similar in the east too, so it may be true.
All these Okpoko/Head bridge ipob members are dangerous fellows
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Yyeske(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2017
agadez007:
IPOB are Anything but Harmless,there was one who boarded same bus with me from Owerri to Onitsha,he never shut up all throughout the Journey,was just talking About "Kill kill kill" all Through,talked about Saving Money to buy Guns and Ammunition to kill those who will Vote that day of Anambra election,,at a Time i got Scared that he might have A gun There with him so I just Jejely shut my mouth

Do not mind them, they claim to be harmless but are always ready to fight you if you disagree with them.
Some of them are here on nairaland and more around my Nkpor area and I know how I deal with them.
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Yyeske(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2017
emperordelis:
but why you dey lie like this??
I guess you don't stay anywhere around the SE
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Yyeske(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2017
lonecatt:
As if you can ever be allowed to ever get close to him, he's a president and can't be going to market to buy ugu.
You can only be employed by his aides to go to market for them

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by juszoe82: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2017
Big Guns and thousands of security operatives for just just an election in one south east but if is in north or west they will not send such people there. They have been finding ways to bring problem to south east and south south region since the zone is a peaceful place in the country. We dont need such people is southern region for just an election rather they are needed in northern part of the country where terrorists are killing innocent civilians. Go and win war against terrorism and leave the peaceful people alone buhari,buratai and co.

zoba88:
One of the policemen deployed for Anambra state gubernatorial election, Umar Kirin, has showed off his gun. According to him, he is not going there to kill. He also asked God for protection. Some people who commented on his post urged him to be careful that Nigeria is not worth dying for.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/policeman-deployed-to-anambra-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by musa7m(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Lies
how do you know it a lie? You know you people...ipob flat-head jews
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by patrickmuf(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:

So, the best way to deal with civil unrest during election is via live bullet? Stop typing like a mentally backward fellon.

Looks like the abnorm in Nigeria has gotten into your brain, making you to see absurdity as acceptable.
Please go get yourself informed, where were you when Rivers state was on lock down during the last election, we are far off the point where our law enforcement agencies will handle elections with kid gloves...What if they turn up with rubber bullets and on that day politicians dispatch thugs wielding dangerous weapons, I am sure you'd be here calling them unprintable names...
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Yyeske(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2017
wizod:
if dat is d case let him get ready 2 meet his waterloo
Get another line, we are tired with all these IPOB childish rants and threats.
Come face him on Saturday if na your papa born you
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by olabrad: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2017
patrickmuf:
Please go get yourself informed, where were you when Rivers state was on lock down during the last election, we are far off the point where our law enforcement agencies will handle elections with kid gloves...What if they turn up with rubber bullets and on that day politicians dispatch thugs wielding dangerous weapons, I am sure you'd be here calling them unprintable names...

They have no excuse. Rubber bullets wouldn't have been made if they wouldn't be effective in dissuading miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by davillian(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Why should a police carry a GPMG these kind of weapons should be used only by the military.
The police has not effectively used the AK47 without killing innocent people.

Then one idiot gave them a weapon that can fire 850 round per min.
The GPMG he is even holding doesn't even have a tripod stand. Accuracy would be Zero and anybody can get hit with a 50 cal bullet.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Yyeske(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Ugosample:

I experienced something similar in the east too, so it may be true.

All these Okpoko/Head bridge ipob members are dangerous fellows
They are all mouth, no substance. try tackle them next time.
I do that around Nkpor any time any idiot tries bringing that crap in my presence
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Yyeske(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2017
juszoe82:
Big Guns and thousands of security operatives for just just an election in one south east but if is in north or west they will not send such people there. They have been finding ways to bring problem to south east and south south region since the zone is a peaceful place in the country. We dont need such people is southern region for just an election rather they are needed in northern part of the country where terrorists are killing innocent civilians. Go and win war against terrorism and leave the peaceful people alone buhari,buratai and co.

You will cry more if you try nonsense on Saturday, ndi Anambra are not complaining about their presence so your cry means nothing
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by gr8tone: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2017
O boy, na election no be war o. APC machineries
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Yyeske(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:

They have no excuse. Rubber bullets wouldn't have been made if they wouldn't be effective in dissuading miscreants.
You are angry because the FG is trying to handle IPOB's foolishness that day, after IPOB's threats of "vote and die, vote and move to the north of Nigeria, people should go to polling booths with pen and paper and write down names of people they can recognize". Are you expecting the FG to handle this election with rubber bullets, you are making a mistake.
Sit in your house if you are not going out to vote, simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Letter To IBEDC "Disconnect & Stop Billing" (REVEALING) / Governor Samuel Ortom Kills A Snake During Inspection At River Guma (Photos) / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.