Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) (20581 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by SpComedy: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
The only way the people will hold the govt responsible is by boycotting their election, reasons is that in Nigeria every peaceful IPOB protest is termed violence, even the ones conducted online and social media and according to Nigerians every protest must be quelled by killing the protesting youths and burning their house...............

IPOB want to hold the government responsible as they are been advised by Afonjas, but they will do it through election boycott......................

Afonjas stop crying us a lagoon and focus on ur Oshogbo........

#NOELECTION........

Real meaning of BAE....... BOYCOTT ANAMBRA ELECTION

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by bigpicture001: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:
This erection will take prace even without leflendum
..even if thier local language affect thier English accent..does it mk u better than them?..small boi

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by enigmaticlion: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
IYANGBALI:
says who?
which yeye war una fit fight..the army should shoot to Kill any ipob fool trying to hinder the election without mercy.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by enigmaticlion: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
ProWalker:
What is ibo people difficulty in pronouncing election as erection ?
their flat brain is the problem Sir
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by enigmaticlion: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
kjhova:

You are giving advice as if these IPOB touts have the mental faculty to reason with. They will sooner rush enmass to recieve army bullets to the chest just so they can show Amnesty International how they are being killed. As if that bothers anyone.
they're fools and should be treated as such.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by CrtlAltDel: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
eagleeye2:

If the IPOB were to que behind a candidate it is still people like you that will tag the candidate, IPOB and subsequently TERRORIST.
It is your like that will still taunt IPOB about wanting Biafra yet still interested in the Electioneering process of Nigeria.
It is still your like that will conclude that IPOB is a confused bunch.
The guy that drove Kanu from Prison, that is running for Governor has anybody labelled him a terrorist?Was PMB,GEJ, Atiku, etc not called all sort of names......I repeat, Politically,Igbos are learners grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by bencynthgreat: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
eagleeye2:

If the IPOB were to que behind a candidate it is still people like you that will tag the candidate, IPOB and subsequently TERRORIST.
It is your like that will still taunt IPOB about wanting Biafra yet still interested in the Electioneering process of Nigeria.
It is still your like that will conclude that IPOB is a confused bunch.
You nailed it. don't mind those deluded fellows. they think ipob is all about politics.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by olabrad: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
bigpicture001:
..even if thier local language affect thier English accent..does it mk u better than them?..small boi

Who are you referring to? Aren't you an idiot to conclude that I'm referring to anyone? Did I mention anyone's name?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by Mysselff2: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:

Layfayleyndoom

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
agadez007:
Soma dem weh dema Say No rieferendum No Eliecktion Nah Av Voter Kiyard,dema bomboclat

Rastaman say so
bladclat! man! a wha ya talk bout? me Av a voters kiad alredy! me never kno say a rasta man dey ina dis pliace!.

bless up! rasta! grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by ihedioramma: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
NigerDeltan:
On that day

No of registered voters ....2.3million

No. Of accredited voters ...275

Total vote cast .............233

No. Of void votes........... 33

PDP.......53
Apga......51
APC........52
UPP....... 44

PDP candidate Mr. Obaze, having satisfied all requirements and having scored the highest number of votes is hereby declared the Winner of the election
Get up from sleep is 11.30am
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
eagleeye2:

A massive turn out of voters has been going years back and it has not changed anything. Let the political class slug it out this time around and continue with what they know best....LOOTING
Gbam! it's not like they need votes anyway because they will rig the whole election results.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by wellmax(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
NigerDeltan:
On that day

No of registered voters ....2.3million

No. Of accredited voters ...275

Total vote cast .............233

No. Of void votes........... 33

PDP.......53
Apga......51
APC........52
UPP....... 44

PDP candidate Mr. Obaze, having satisfied all requirements and having scored the highest number of votes is hereby declared the Winner of the election
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by bigpicture001: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:

Who are you referring to? Aren't you an idiot to conclude that I'm referring to anyone? Did I mention anyone's name?
...ur response is more like that of a teenager...don't worry,I wll buy you a home video c.d to watch when your 18
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by agadez007(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
gypsey:
bladclat! man! a wha ya talk bout? me Av a voters kiad alredy! me never kno say a rasta man dey ina dis pliace!.

bless up! rasta! grin
hey Mi Yardie

wha ta gwaming?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by olabrad: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
bigpicture001:
I talk like an idiot
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by nwosu1982: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chaiii dias video de make me laf, erection erection and no more election
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
agadez007:
hey Mi Yardie

wha ta gwaming?
yea! man! wha gwan! yu cool?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by Innocent112(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
ProWalker:

your grammar sef weak me
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by Innocent112(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
ProWalker:

your grammar sef e weak me
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by NwaJozi: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nawao
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by Martin0(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
agadez007:
hey Mi Yardie
wha ta gwaming?
Hahaaahah Ya muagringrin Bomba cladact,(abeg wetin e mean oo)=cheesy
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by agadez007(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hahaaahah Ya muagringrin Bomba cladact,(abeg wetin e mean oo)=cheesy
bomboclat na Insult o
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by Martin0(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
agadez007:
bomboclat na Insult o
Hahahahah sorry oooogringringrin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:

If i ear
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by GoldenChiddy: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4&index=8&list=PL1UutY7_uGmtEGSsfb34VMHIHePjy67xV
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2017
ProWalker:

Why do Yoruba people find it difficult to pronunce how, House, hard, zigzag? Etc
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by ProWalker: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Innocent112:

your grammar sef e weak me

...and the nonsense you wrote come across like grammar to you? Mr no lefledum, no erection
Re: Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) by ProWalker: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Why do Yoruba people find it difficult to pronunce how, House, hard, zigzag? Etc

Because you expect them to sound the way you pronounce those words grin
To you calling election as erection sounds appropriate, so any other words will not sound appropriate to you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners / Hanifa Abubakar: Buhari, Ganduje react to the murder of 5-year-old girl in Kano / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.