Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (43168 Views)

'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by danwilliams4u(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Read Also:Jamb 2018 CBT Runs: How To Score 280-350 & Above In One Sitting

http://schoolruns.com.ng/2017/11/15/jamb-2018-cbt-runs-how-to-score-280-350/
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by danwilliams4u(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Read Also:Jamb 2018 CBT Runs: How To Score 280-350 & Above In One Sitting

http://schoolruns.com.ng/2017/11/15/jamb-2018-cbt-runs-how-to-score-280-350/
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Yugoos: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
GOD BLESS GEJ
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by basic23111: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
bubu u see ur school mate
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by basic23111: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
bubbu u see ur school mate
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by lunacol(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Paul Biya of Cameroon should get set.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Chukazu: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
id911:
I used to respect Mr Mugabe for his intelligence and sound education but I didn't know he has become very foolish lately. How can you sacked your powerful Vice President, one of the leaders of the revolution and someone who has over 70% of senior military officers loyalty to and you expect to continue in power ?

I think Mr Mugabe is no longer in his right senses

What do you expect from a 93 years old vegetable?

It's the price of senility.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by kingsmaila(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good political development. Please ensure you change the constitution from that in favours of Mugabe. It should be recognized global democratic constitution.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
I doubt if Mugabe will live to bear this heartbreak the old man is power drunk they would have allow him to live out his life as president, he got few months to join his ancestors, worst mistake he will live to regret within his few days alive is allowing his vice to go into exile, he would have detained him, abeg when are we staging civilian coup because our Army are clueless, we need to send Jubril back to Sudan ,
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by lunacol(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Koolking:
Emmerson Mnagngawa is a snitch and a backstabber.

He planned the coup behind Mugabe's back. Politics is indeed a dirty game
Why on earth would he sack a fellow revolutionist.Mugabe was the first backstabber.His advisers got it all wrong for advising him to make such political blunder.

2 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

They're tired of great grandpapa of Zimbabwe
e be like say you too dey vex Omoge
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Evablizin(f): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
bamidelee:
e be like say you too dey vex Omoge
Lol.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by matrixme(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
I hope it won't eventually be like our case where we were all rejoicing that we have substituted the devil for Jesus and few years away we are all praying to reverse the change. Let Zimbabweans not rejoice yet, but watch and pray

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Evablizin:
Lol.
hope you're good do you stay in Lagos
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by ttmacoy: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
He was probably planning it for a while as back up given Grace Mugabe has been gunning for power for a while now.

desreek9:
wow, this man planned the whole thing the minute he was sacked
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Evablizin(f): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
bamidelee:
hope you're good do you stay in Lagos
Yes i'm good. No.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by egoldman(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
optional1:

arsene wenger get ready cos is your turn oh..

You are insulting our Oga and i cant take it , behave angry

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
America and AU would not chook mouth inside this matter because it favours them alot..
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Tecno66: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
id911:
I used to respect Mr Mugabe for his intelligence and sound education but I didn't know he has become very foolish lately. How can you sacked your powerful Vice President, one of the leaders of the revolution and someone who has over 70% of senior military officers loyalty to and you expect to continue in power ?

Truth is that a man above 90 years in this generation can no longer think well. I suspect Mugabe's wife has been the one manipulating him and was scheming to succeed him.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by highmood(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
aolawale025:
It's should be a lesson to other African leaders
they will not learn, first it was Gaddafi (though his removal was orchestrated by the west), second, Mgbagbo and now Mugabe who should have resigned many years ago. My bro, they will not learn.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by erico2k2(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
optional1:

You. My friend is very wicked with a twist of salt ahah grin
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Dsov2016: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
what I don't understand is how some person's on this thread would support military takeover as a recipe for change and democracy. what I have seen of similar situation is that military takeover is a recipe for disaster as there would always be someone who is disaffected. As an individual I currently do not like the present Democratic system in the world , why I see it as a false premise esp the one man one vote and equality for all. tell me how can a system claim equality for all and in the same breathe say majority Carry's the day and say. esp if it allows stupid persons in just because they are charismatic enough. it is also prone to misuse and corruption. finally I believe Africa is not ripe for democracy in its current form, why u can see that most countries who are the originally proponents of democracy their countries unique history allows it to be sustainable which was not the same in africa
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by DonMekino(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
U think the main problem is how to pronounce the name of the new president
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Evablizin:
Yes i'm good. No.
dear you didn't respond to my question
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Evablizin(f): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
bamidelee:
dear you didn't respond to my question
I did,i said no.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Evablizin:
I did,i said no.
which state are you
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Augiiee(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
optional1:
i really really pray so.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Augiiee(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
optional1:

wenger oh... Arsenal fans plenty pass buhari supporters..
True that
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by MONITZ: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
id911:

What were u expecting?As he ages the more he gets out of tune with reality ,the guy had even become a vegetable before the lady and had been in bondage under her since he seemed not to have his own say anymore as the wife was always ready to teleguide and dictate to him.Hmmm bt women re strong sha,just see someone that was supposedly strong in his youthful days now rendered spineless...
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Benekruku(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fear the British!

They will come for you at the appointed time!
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe by Origin(f): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2017
Even in Mugabe's sleep they could have replaced him with somebody else and he wouldn't have known. He was that old.

Even the vice president should not retain power and should hold general elections. AU should support this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) / New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs / South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.