Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nairalander Help!...i Need Someone Who Can Help Me Track And Get My Phone Back - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalander Help!...i Need Someone Who Can Help Me Track And Get My Phone Back (431 Views)

Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. / Who Will Help Me Track Segun406 / NAIRALANDER HELP ME:my Firstbank Account Have Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Help!...i Need Someone Who Can Help Me Track And Get My Phone Back by pumpress: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nairalanders please help...My phone was stolen this morning on my way to work and I called it several times but the person has refused to pick it up, I track the phone myself using google find my phone app and I was very close to the person holding the phone but I could not get the precise location because the app is limited to do somethings....I need someone who is good in tracking devices that can help me with it.

please drop your contact for me to call you.
Re: Nairalander Help!...i Need Someone Who Can Help Me Track And Get My Phone Back by Homeboiy: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Teenager To Death For Misplacing His Phone In Ogun State / Enyinna Nwigwe Is The Perfect Glitter As He Covers Behind Magazine’s December 2017 / Thief Arrested By RRS Operatives After He Was Caught Stealing Phone – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.